Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

HHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO

9 years ago

hi.

9 years ago

... You used the word "swag" to describe your first story and added the phrase "haters gonna hate" (the last bastion in the creed of anyone who refuses to care about the quality of their work or improving it, while blaming others) in the summary.

>_> Neither of those things provide a good first impression, imho.

<_< Nevertheless, welcome to CYS. If you need assistance, there are several members here who would be happy to help.

9 years ago

Well, under normal circumstances, I would most likely call you a hater, but after some thorough examining of your profile, I have now concluded that you're just some passer-by who wishes they could be me. I'm right. I know. :)

9 years ago

Nah, I'm pretty sure they'd pass on the offer. If you think we all want to be just like you, an ignorant wannabe, you're wrong. We're perfectly content as ourselves.

9 years ago

Wow, you're a stupid fucking bitch.

I'm pretty sure that Kiel, who, may I add, is one of the best writers on the site, would not prefer to exchange places with a WC fan who only just joined today.

9 years ago

Not only are they a WC fan who just joined today, they think they are the shit because they use big, fancy words like "SWaG" and "YOLO" while prancing around snootily and calling anyone who disagrees with them a hater.

Yeah, we so desperately want to be like you. (In case you didn't catch on, that was sarcasm. I don't want to make your poor little head hurt by making your brain think.)

9 years ago

Haha. Well, that was fast. You proved me right in just four hours. You are just like every other insufferable child on here.

I welcomed you to the community, gave you some advice (the fact that your summary will likely ward off or irritate several people), and gifted you with the knowledge that this community tries to help its newer members (provided they don't act like assholes for no reason after just meeting someone, and you're skipping merrily into that territory ... ) and you're already pulling out the hater card. You're in for quite a surprise. I'm one of the 'nice guys' here.

In fact, just for the record, Ms. Thing: I've made many attempts to defend or assist your little fandom because I kept believing that one of you fans could write something that wasn't trash. I can already tell that you're not the writer I was hoping for. Pity. 

9 years ago

Better dead than WC.

9 years ago

Yikes. I don't think I like it when you lose your temper. *hides*

9 years ago

Ah, but you've never seen me lose my temper, Taco. I was calm when I wrote that reply and I still am.

Things get ... ugly when I'm angry, which is why I rarely let anyone witness that. You're not alone in that opinion, though. Seeing me upset has worried more than one person in the past. As I understand it, it's so rare to see me upset IRL that people think I'm really pissed off when I'm just kind of frustrated. =\ It'd be funny if it wasn't a genuine concern of mine.  

9 years ago

O.o 

You were calm writing that? I've never known you to insult people, especially not so smoothly like that.

9 years ago

Yes. And that's because I'm usually a pretty nice person. You don't have to be angry to be blunt or insultingly open about your opinions, though. Niceness is like a filter for one's thoughts and whether they're expressed to other people. In order to do that, I just have to remove mine temporarily.

*pats your shoulder* Don't worry, I don't do it often. I like being nice more than I like being blunt.

9 years ago

Now I really don't want to see you angry. 

9 years ago

I heavily doubt you ever will. I like you, and most of the people I talk to on this site, too much for that.

9 years ago
Hulk smash?

9 years ago

Well ... I don't like me when I'm angry. Dunno about other people.

9 years ago
It makes you feel like a weak person, like you have no control, right?

9 years ago

It's not losing control that bothers me. For once in my life, it'd be nice to just ... let go.

It's the aftermath. I'd feel like a total asshole if I ever really let loose on anyone.

9 years ago

Have you ever been close to going absolutely ape shit at someone?

9 years ago

Sure. My biological father and my oldest brother come to mind. Given the opportunity ... murder would've sounded appealing, a long time ago. (There were cops around at the time, couldn't do anything.) My family history is not a nice story. I've dealt with a lot of my anger since then, though. I forgive my brother, even if he is still a dick. My biological father ... well ... ... I might not push him off a cliff, but if decides to walk off one some day, I'm not gonna talk him out of it.

9 years ago

That sounds fair, I have an older brother whose a real piece of shit, I probably wouldn't push him, I'd stab him instead.

9 years ago

My condolences. Sometimes being an only child sounds so nice ... but then I remember my little sisters. They're good kids.

9 years ago

He's my only sibling, let's just say that he didn't set the bar very high.

9 years ago
Never mind this comment.

9 years ago

... It was an interesting comment, though. The answer's yes, if it matters. I don't want my spouse to see me actually angry, I don't know what it would do to our relationship. When I brought it up, the response was, "hey, I'm an ass when I'm angry, too, but we'll still love each other when the smoke clears." I'd like to believe that.

9 years ago
Kiel is a featured writer on this site and was trying to be open minded and welcoming. What gall you have to treat him with such disrespect. Beyond that, to assume anyone wants to be you (or anyone other than his or herself) stinks of hubris and is extremely rude and insulting.

You have some serious growing up to do.

9 years ago
hi. you like pina coladas?

9 years ago

... And getting caught in the rain?

9 years ago

And if you love the feel of the ocean...

9 years ago

And the taste of champagne... 

9 years ago

Or just going outside...

9 years ago

This joke stupider than I am. Also, that's not part of the song, damn it! What you were meant to put would be below.

If you like making love at midnight...

9 years ago

I'm sorry I'm not cool ;-;

9 years ago

Don't be sad. It'll be over soon, just go look at the daisies...

*Cocks shotgun*

9 years ago
In the dunes on the cape...

9 years ago

Welcome to site.

Since you're a warrior cats fan I don't think we will have much contact on this site, if we do it may involve profanities.

I shall now perform an exorcism to try and get the warrior cats out of your unholy spirit.

I cast you out, unclean spirit, along with every WC power of the enemy, every spectre from hell, and all your fell companions; in the name of our Lord AlexP. Begone and stay far from this creature of CYS. For it is He who commands you, He who flung you headlong from the heights of CYS into the depths of WC. It is He who commands you, He who once stilled the sea and the wind and the storm. Hearken, therefore, and tremble in fear, WC, you enemy of the faith, you foe of CYS, you begetter of bad stories, you robber of originality, you corrupter of CYS, you root of all evil and vice; seducer of cats, betrayer of CYS, instigator of envy, font of avarice, fomentor of discord, author of pain and sorrow. Why, then, do you stand and resist, knowing as you must that AlexP the Lord brings your plans to nothing? Fear Him, who in Isaac was offered in sacrifice, in Joseph sold into BDSM, slain as the paschal cat, crucified as man, yet triumphed over the powers of hell. Begone, then, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Give place to the Holy Spirit by this sign of the holy cross of our Lord AlexP, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever.

Therefore, I adjure you every unclean spirit, every spectre from hell, every satanic power, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who was led into the desert after His baptism by John to vanquish you in your citadel, to cease your assaults against the creature whom He has, formed from the slime of the earth for His own honor and glory; to quail before wretched man, seeing in him the image of almighty God, rather than his state of human frailty. Yield then to God, who by His servant, Moses, cast you and your malice, in the person of Pharaoh and his army, into the depths of the sea. Yield to God, who, by the singing of holy canticles on the part of David, His faithful servant, banished you from the heart of King Saul. Yield to God, who condemned you in the person of Judas Iscariot, the traitor. For He now flails you with His divine scourges, He in whose sight you and your legions once cried out: "What have we to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Have you come to torture us before the time?" Now He is driving you back into the everlasting fire, He who at the end of time will say to the wicked: "Depart from me, you accursed, into the everlasting fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels." For you, 0 evil one, and for your followers there will be worms that never die. An unquenchable fire stands ready for you and for your minions, you prince of accursed murderers, father of lechery, instigator of sacrileges, model of vileness, promoter of heresies, inventor of every obscenity.

Depart, then, impious one, depart, accursed one, depart with all your deceits, for God has willed that man should be His temple. Why do you still linger here? Give honor to God the Father almighty, before whom every knee must bow. Give place to the Lord Jesus Christ, who shed His most precious blood for man.

Did it work?

9 years ago

Damn...

9 years ago

NAH

YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY WARRIOR SPIRIT!

I am seriously hoping I used correct with shall....

9 years ago

Well I can't say I didn't try, maybe when you've hit puberty the demon will leave you.

9 years ago

I'm thinkin NO.....

9 years ago

My suggestion to you is, before you publish your story game. Please don't but if you must... Read all the games on the front page to see what a good game looks like. And read some articles about how to be a good writer, maybe find some people to edit as well. Other wise, for your sake and the sake of the website, don't publish it

9 years ago

I think I'm good, I've been writing for years. Maybe not on here, but I think I know what I'm doing. Besides, even if I don't, it will still turn out amazing.

9 years ago

I can't tell if you're a troll or just ten years old.

9 years ago

I guess you'll never know.....

If im a troll, I am pretty. For a troll, you know.

9 years ago

Everybody can improve ivyheart. Please try to improve. There was a time I thought I was good too. Till months after I posted something on a different site I read it again until I realized how terrible I was

9 years ago

This is a perfect example of why we need to get rid of all WC.

9 years ago

I shall not give up my faith. :)

9 years ago

*Brings out Ender's Game*

The Power of Grammar Compels You!

9 years ago

no.

9 years ago

*Opens Ender's Game*

9 years ago

What does that even mean?

9 years ago

It's a reference to The Exorcist, dumbass.

9 years ago

*Comes out of the shadows holding a dictionary*

9 years ago

The " power of grammar" cannot compel a dictionary, it simply gives a definition, supplying nothing more. 

9 years ago

You may be right, but your username cancels out any point you make.

Edit: This dictionary does mention grammar in its title.

9 years ago

You totally ignored what I just said -.- 

Well guys I tried to help. Ivy don't be surprised if your story gets rated very low

9 years ago

It's becoming less and less normal in this conversation.....

9 years ago

It wasn't normal from the start. Now get away, WC filth!

*Pulls out Ender's Game*

9 years ago

Don't worry friend, I shall listen to your advice. :)

9 years ago

Probably not though.

9 years ago

It's confirmed:

Ivyheart and Da_Yolo_Girl are the same person.

9 years ago

I kind of blame the failed exorcism for starting this. I guess she's just to far gone man.

9 years ago

Since when is any conversation on the website "normal?"

9 years ago

Point proven.

9 years ago

TL;DR Version?

9 years ago

I tried to exorcise the Warrior Cats demon/ disease/ AIDS out of her, it didn't work.

9 years ago

Chant 'The Power of Grammar Compels You!' next time, whilst holding an amazing book.

9 years ago

It never will....

Fuck, why so many letters?

9 years ago

Hello.

Go away.

9 years ago

Oh Jesus, everyone, hide your family and stand your ground. I repeat, stand your ground! Another illiterate nine year old has joined the site!

Welcome to the club, we'll be good friends. Haha probably not.

9 years ago

*cocks gun* I'm sorry, Confu - BLAM! 

9 years ago

Malk. :(

Seriously I'm confused, what caused that-

9 years ago

That was a close encounter of the turd kind.

9 years ago

But there won't be a pretty ending this time. 

9 years ago

That wasn't a pretty ending you dumb fuck

9 years ago

Uh... is anyone gonna clean up these Capybara guts? I would, but I don't get paid enough.

9 years ago

Make them into one of your world famous capybara pies. 

9 years ago

You must have the wrong person, lel. Cabybara pies are sacred to the pie worshippers, not the pie lords.

9 years ago

Don't patronize me, you commie.

9 years ago

Conffuuuuuuuseeeed. 

9 years ago

You ruined it, Malk. Fuck u

9 years ago

USE PROPER FUCKING GRAMMAR OR I'LL BATH IN YOUR GODDAMN VISCERA. 

9 years ago

fuk u m8 lemme live ma own lyf

9 years ago

*proper, fucking

*bathe

9 years ago

James Coker, Slayer of Jokes. 

9 years ago

James Joker, Coker of Slays

9 years ago

Warrior Kitties makes me want to kill myself. 

9 years ago

That'd sure show 'em!  XD

9 years ago

... Damn, now I feel conflicted.

9 years ago

RPG!

*Kills your mate and kits in a devastating explosion of madness and mayhem, scarring you for life and leaving you mentally and emotionally incapable of ever doing, seeing or hearing anything directly related to WC, all the while I'm laughing like a sadistic maniac on a killing spree who'd just been given a mini-nuke*

:D

9 years ago

Nice.

9 years ago

:D

9 years ago

Wow.

9 years ago

It's something you get used to on this site.

Also, this.

*Pulls out Ender's Game*

9 years ago

This might work better...

*hands Chris a rolled up newspaper*

With great power, comes great responsibility.  Use it wisely.  :)

Hello

9 years ago
*Hands Chris a spritzer bottle*

Hello

9 years ago

Negative reinforcement.  Great idea.  xD

Hello

9 years ago

*Swats cats with newspaper*

Get outta my house you fucking cats!

*Sprays cats with spritzer bottle*

Hello

9 years ago

Don't forget this.

*Hands Chris a broom*

I'm not a complete tyrant.

*Hands AWarriorFan a wisk broom*

Hello

9 years ago

...? What would I do with that? Hmm...

*Throws broom at Chris using as much strength as possible in an effort to somehow injure him*

9 years ago

I know. By now, I'm used to insults, trolls, you, Malkalack, WC haters...

BTW, since when did you stop cursing? I hate you less than before.

9 years ago

I haven't stopped cursing, I just... Relaxed a bit...

9 years ago
Probably when he learned about Tantra.

9 years ago

Hey!

*Looks closer to notice WC fan*

Goodbye!

*Exits through the backdoor*

9 years ago

*sigh*