Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

I'm going to have to try to stay off of CYS for a while.

I had something a little...traumatic...happen to me a few days ago, and I am looking into options of legal recourse. To sate your curiosity, I will state that my stepfather shot my dog...several times...on my grandmother's property, in front of two children under the age of ten, after a dog bite incident witnessed only by the victim, a younger brother of mine, who told my grandmother immediately after getting bit that the dog involved was my mom and stepfather's dog.

Further speculation or discussion could be detrimental, so I will be making an honest-to-God effort to stay off the site. I'm only saying this to minimize speculation that I am offended by something said on-site or that I've ran off with Ryder to give "splittin' the kitten" a whole new meaning.

I apologize for having to cancel any prior engages, and I will try to return to the site as soon as possible.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Geez, well good luck.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago
Sorry to hear about your dog.  My grandfather shot mine when I was still in HS, just because it wouldn't allow my aunt access to our home while we were on vacation.

Come back soon!  :)

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Sounds intense. Good luck.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Shit, that sounds rough. As someone who's own about 6 dogs in the past I can honestly say I know how you feel (one of which was shot under similar circumstances). Just focus on yourself and your family for now, bro. 

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

...god damn. I am so sorry this happened to you. Never lost a pet that way, but my cat from childhood was my dearest companion for many years. I hope that this can be resolved safely and justly... and I'll refrain from elaborating out of respect for your greater claim to outrage.

I wish you solace. It would be too soon now, I think, but by the time you return to this, you might want to read Mary Oliver's Dog Songs. It is the kind of poetry that can help one heal... or so I believe.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Good luck.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Good luck! Don't get within biting distance of your stepdad.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago
Good luck, mate. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

I guess you could say that...

..you're feeling RUFF.

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Wow.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

... I respect you for the joke, but you forgot the most important part:

(•_•)

( •_•)>¬¦-¦ 

(¬¦_¦)

The fake-surprised sunglasses.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

Hope you come back online soon bud.

We'll be waiting for you.

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

If you need to talk, I'm always here. Or if not CYS, then some other site perhaps. 

Recent Occurences

8 years ago

He shot your dog for biting your brother?! That's terrible! I'm sorry you have to go through this!