Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Pronounced kissers, I'd imagine. Mwah, mwah.

Anyway, nice to be here. Was bullied ruthlessly for at least 4 seconds by a mate until I joined, and looking forward to getting that covetted Most Improved story writer award :3

Read some truly impressive and amazing stories, and honestly, I plan on learn a lot from them all, while enjoying them for the well written engaging stories they are.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Hello. You sound familiar....

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Some people call me the space cowboy. Those that know better, simply call me mad.

Familiar or not currently, we'll be familiar soon enough :D

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Oh, hello, iavatus

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Glad you managed to get untied for a few. By far one of the creepier avatar pics I've seen in a long time! Glad to be here!

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Welcome. I'd recommend checking out the Help & Info section if you haven't already, the articles there tend to be a big help.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Ha! Spent the day combing through the articles, and advanced editor forum, making myself familiar with it, and writing up a cheat sheet of stuff.

Just going to ask about two areas, making items change depending on variables, and whether there's something more flexible then the if then else statements, like a vlookup table.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

So who are we getting him confused with right now, please keep me in the loop guys.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago
Hello and welcome! :)

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Congrats Breezy, you were the one person I was thinking of when I said ONE of the creepier avatars, cause that's wins the cake. Then ties the cake up in a car boot, drives it out to a murdershack and straps it to a chair beside some previous guests, singing happy birthday all the whilst.

And thanks!

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago
No problem, and thanks for the compliment. I think EndMaster has the creepiest, though. :)

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Ah, you're back...

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Guess I've got a literary, and possibly literate, clone bumming around the interwebs. Glad to be 'back'.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Welcome (back) to the site.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

I'm <blink> not </blink> back!

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Oh, I didn't know you already were a member.......

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Neither did I. If it's a Fight Club-esque situation, hopefully me and my-Durden can just chill out and do stuff, instead of trying to murder each other, although that'd be cool too.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Yeah I don't know what's going on either, but if you see a guy who looks like you around here you should definitely stab first and ask questions later.

edit: scrolled back up and it looks like this all started with Mason, living up to that self-given Derailer title.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Ah yes, it was a monkey with a gun... Oh well, close enough! Glad to have you on board~

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Hey and welcome to CYS! 

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Thanks, and glad to be here.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Comma count: 19. 20 if you count the title! You're off to a good start. :P

Glad you decided to join! Just need to convince a couple of others now and this will be a successful takeover  peaceful colonization project.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Drat! And I thought I'd been so good, and comma-clean for at least three sentences.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Hey there, I'm Zag. It's good to see new people now and then. Hope you have fun here.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Shall do, Spidey my man.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Already your enthusiasm is stupendously appalling and, rather, appealing to others than it is to me personally. I would rather you be like a little mouse who, when confronted, hardly utters a word. I actually would not be surprised if you uttered something that betrayed your own origins.

I truly hope that you enjoy the site however and shall gladly read any story that you decide to publish and by looking at how you articulate your speech and your language you look quite promising to me.

Good luck!

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

I blame the caffeine. Not that I've had any, mind. I'm just sitting nearby to some, and sometimes that enough to ping off the walls a bit. Plus, enjoying treating the editor like a puzzle, and figuring it out. Can I vote it in for the riddle puzzle? :D

And cheers, I hope to meet those expectations, and don't expect to not.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Too late, already have. Some fantastic stories already read, and well looking forward to getting cruddy chunks carved off my own writing.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

It's...CYStians.

Welcome aboard, Iavatus!

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago
CYS'ers don't tend to care.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

And here I already had an idea for a Pademic CYS. Cystians sounds a perfect name for one of the paths :D . And cheers, glad to be here

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago
Hello! Assuming you are who I think you are, it's good to see you on this site :) Welcome to the madness family.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

I am pretty sure I am that person that you are thinking of, so cheers for the welcome! Just so long this is a normal family, or a Godfather family, or a mad family, it'll be ever so pleasant.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Hello there! My name is Lick, and it is a pleasure to meet you!

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Cheers mate. Err, mouth. I'll take extra care to not wear my breakfast around you, just to remove temptations.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Hey iavatus, a quick question, what do you like?

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

A quick answer, stuff.

An *actual* answer, commas.

An *actual and informative* answer, lots of things. Puzzles (been cracking the editor like a collection of puzzles in the "How do I get it to do this" sense), wordiness, making the english language dance, and coffee syrup. Oh, so lazy but just jam a shot in a cup and instant Tigger bouncing. It's the bomb \m/. </sowhite>

And Tvtropes, but who doesn't? No really, who doesn't. We need to find and educate them, in a re-education camp sorta way mayhap.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Hm. Thanks, sometimes the urges get too overwhelming. :)

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Well, according to the message I've got an 8 minute window of foresight. That should be enough to prevent most mastication related incidents.

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

I'm a little late but welcome nonetheless :)

Hellooo, CYS'ers!

8 years ago

Any welcome is welcome! So, thanks, and glad to be here!