Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

It seems to me that the people on this site have been wounded by something old and powerful that has now been vanquished. I observe signs of it everywhere. 

When I search up chooseyourstory.com on Google, I see "chooseyourstory.com warrior cats" as a search suggestion. I scroll down the LGBT Pride Thread and recoil in horror. I cry out in fear at night as I think of Steve's ugly snake icon.

Every day, I wander through the forums and spy sinners groveling at the feet of the masters to forgive their sins or offer them new life. I listen to prophets warning against a return to corruption, and no one can speak the name of Erin Hunter (forgive me). I need to understand the pain this site has been through, to hear the fears of the past reborn in the voices of the ancients. 

What has happened here? Who has hurt you? (feel free to overdramatize the history of this site)

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

A lot of dramatic shit has happened on the site, most of which I probably don't know of. But i'm pretty sure my greatness makes up for everything.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

In the age of Cats,

The world was unformed, shrouded by fog,

A land of long arguments, freeform, and everlasting faggots.

But then 3J returned for a few seconds.

With 3J came disparity. Flame wars and chill shit, life and banishment, and, of course, light and dark.

Then, from the dark they came,

And found the souls of Mods within the flame.

Sethaniel, the Mod that is dead,

The Witch of Farren and his children of whininess.

Berka, the Lord of Hammers, and his faithful kitten-smashers

And the furtive, bitter assholes that were never promoted and made up the rest of the userbase.

And with the strength of Mods, they challenged the faggots.

Berka's mighty hammer crushed and bent their cat bones,

The bitches weaved great shitstorms,

Sethaniel unleashed a miasma of salt and then silence,

And Derpbacon the wolflike betrayed his own, and the Warrior Cats were no more.

Thus began the age of Flames

But soon, the flames will fade and only darkness will remain.

Even now, there are only embers and the users see not flames but endless dormancy.

And amongst the living, there are still a lot of stupid faggots talking out of their asses all the time.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Just remembered that I needed to go in and directly change the front text and names all those zombie WC stories that wouldn't completely delete so at least the names wouldn't pop up anymore.

Not sure if it's going to work to prevent the google search wc tie to this place though.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
It was mostly a few popular warrior cat storygames that caused that issue. I deleted those a while back.

Not unless something new has popped up.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
There's still some that show up and display names and descriptions on Google, they've just got that error when you click them and I guess can't actually be deleted due to tiny invisible demons hiding in the site code.

Man I really want to write up something amazing for the OP but I have such a brutal headache right now, presumably due to tiny invisible demons hiding inside my skull. :(

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
*battle pussies

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

This thread cracked me up. Still, I was expecting something more interesting, given the title.

Don't really know what happened to WC, since that was before my time, but seriously, there are enough sites out there dedicated to the series, so this one doesn't need to be, too. But if you're wondering about the "what could have been" for CYS, do feel free to check out this site (personally I'd recommend the Boneclan link, but unfortunately the paths don't go very far).

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Yeah, personally I was expecting a rant about my torturous childhood/ experience in 'Nam. For example: Back in 'Nam, my father nearly fragged me because he was tired of me telling him to bomb the communists. My mother was no help because she kept trying to imprison homegrown homosexuals. Or was it communists? I forget. 

Don't tell me all the WC games were like what I just experienced. No wonder they had to be removed. Anyways, I love the Wikipedia/8-year-old grammar aesthetic. 

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
my first story dont read if your a hater and nice comments only!!!!

R u a tom or a shecat ?

ok u r a tom born in Thunder clan, you're name is Catpaw. One day you go hunting with your friend Girlcat (if tom) or Boycat (if ur a shecat), you catch 47 voles and 16 mice.

Girlcat looks at you with soft brown eyes 'will u be my mate?'

no (she runs away and u get eaten by badger)

yes (you mate and have six kittens named Leafpaw, Flamepelt, Treetail, Oakear, Furryeye, and Stormbutt)

Every WC story. Five or six a day, every day. And much like feral cats in the woods, every new WC kid who wandered in meant more would soon appear.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Awfully strange how much WC fans act like actual feral cats.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I happened. Well, that was only important to me. Then WC happened. Then I realized that my username's initials were WC. So, logically, 2 squared is 3, so Illumati confirmed, and I wish I could change my username.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I also wish that was a feature. Maybe post in the Wishing Well?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Oh yeah, that exists!

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Fucking balls that was the dark ages of CYS

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Damn that's one pissed puppy.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I'm going to piss on you, and then you're mine

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Nah I already have an owner, she pisses on me verbally but not physically.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I do not recognize verbal piss, only the physical liquid form, so therefore, you are free to be claimed. Hold on, let me drink a lot of vodka to make it extra raunchy for ya.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
Bad doggy! Bad! Don't drink that, it's not good for you!

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Yeah plus I don't want a face full of vodka piss.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Last time Puppy did any major posting, it was in a quality thread.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/15922

I guess we'll soon see if lightning strikes twice for him.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
And AlmightyFunkyOne is online right now, just as you brought up this thread (and the same day Puppy reappeared) so who's an alt of who now?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

(maybe @BerkaZerka can figure this out, no offense End but he's better at the IP magic than you)

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

It is quite the interesting coincidence.

EDIT: Even more interesting is Puppy and Funky share the same IP as RoyalGhost.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
RoyalGhost_007, Puppy, AlmightyFunkyOne

Ban the two extra for their past postings alone - let ghosty stay (for now).

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Yeah I already did that as soon as I found them.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
This turned out funnier than I thought it would.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I'm quite worried about the for now that you stuck at the end of that sentence

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
I hope he bans you at 11:59 on August 31st.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Why though? I would die of grief.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

See, you can all say I'm an asshole, but it's always faggots that I target.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
Weird because IRL it's usually the other way around.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Shut the fuck up, Steve.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Kill yourself and stop wasting resources we might need for when Eugenics means people aren't as fucked up and useless and someone with a brain and 46 chromosomes could use them.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

If everyone followed the beliefs of Eugenics, you'd be the first to be executed, trust me. Someone who can't even proofread his stories and spell correctly doesn't deserve a place on this earth.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Could you two at least take this shit into PMs?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Yes, because insulting the guy trolling around with alts is now something that Minnie will not put up with on his beloved forums. Fuck off, cock-stain.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Hey, i'm all for insulting the trolls, i'm just asking you to do it in PMs so the forums aren't flooded with derailments.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I see no need, the best parts of the forums is shit like this, plus the thread served its purpose of informing some random asshole about warrior cats, and now it has a new purpose. If you wanted to bitch, maybe you shouldn't have gotten into that weird-ass conversation about your master verbally pissing on you with an obvious troll, you hypocritical shitstack. Or is that the exception to the rule?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Fair point, I should proofread my stories, like you do to all yours, like... oh yeah, you're a failure. Alrighty then.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I don't know... failure seems kind of subjective. In my eyes you're a failure for not being able to think outside of set fantasy tropes and cliches.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Please, which set fantasy tropes and cliches?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Mainly Prophecy. It was enjoyable if you could get past the boredom, cliches, and constant errors.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Comment on Prophecy.

This story was very entertaining. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said, and the only errors I uncovered was the many typos and the constant use of the word 'site' instead of 'sight', and some random repeating sentences and weird out of place words that felt like it was meant to be on a different path. Otherwise, wonderful work Steve. Well done.

-- RoyalGhost_007 on 7/21/2017 4:22:20 AM with a score of 0

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Like I said, it was enjoyable, if you could get past the errors and cliches.? Aren't you just a happy little bubble of know-it-all?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

The 'enjoyable' part sounded rather sarcastic in your post.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
Holy shit, when even Minnie is getting sick burns in...

RG, might be time for you to go take a break.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Ooooh, the sick burnz! Nah, I think I'll sit here and uselessly bicker the fine members of this community.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

1. Even if Prophecy was filled with cliches and set fantasy tropes, the fact that my other games don't fall to them would speak that I can easily think past them.

2. Please, give specifics. That'd be nice.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I wouldn't know about your other stories, because I haven't cared enough to read them.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

So you don't know if I can think outside those cliches, that's good. But go on, name a few specifics, I'm curious.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I don't have the time or the patience to scour your works. I'm frankly tired of seeing you pop up on every thread I'm in, throwing insults at me at every chance you get.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

You literally just said you'd willingly sit here and uselessly bicker with people.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

And you literally just said you were tired of the derailment and yet here you, contributing to the said derailment.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

You obviously show no signs of stopping the derailments yourself, so it would happen either way.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Thought not. Well, at least it's not as bad as your constant advocation for child molestation. I'd get examples, but frankly I don't have the time or patience to scour your posts.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Well orchestrated, well done Steve! You must be the best author on the sight (wait, isn't it site? Awh, fuck it, I don't feel like changing it) to have come up with such a witty and well thought out comeback! Congratulations! Do you want a medal? How about a contract to write novels, or even some other forms of publishing your stories? Oh wait... you're not good enough to meet that standard.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Well, I'll take the medal, sure.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

What a weak comeback. It's just a block of cringy sarcasm.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Like your entire profile?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

You can't talk shit about profiles when yours is literally just an excuse as to why you didn't write a real one.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Well, I just did, so sue me.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I don't mind it enough to do that, since it doesn't mean much. Neither does your opinion when your argument skills consist of saying "no u," and using the same line again and again with more sarcasm.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Hate to go with the middle-schooler's typical "what a weak comeback" line, but I can't say I disagree with it. The form is clearly lacking here. You've countered literally nothing he's said, despite him countering your claims in a sarcastic and funny way. You've made a post that not only moves the goalposts (I'm too bored to provide actual examples, so I'll just insult him on a completely different basis that he's not good enough to get published.) but continues rolling on an old point that wasn't very good to begin with. (Site vs. Sight) It wasn't even funny, and it makes you look like you're full of shit. You've undone yourself with a single post of untrained salt. Basic internet should've prepared you for this. Keep those hands up, you featherweight!

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
'Shut the fuck up, Steve (notice me Steve!!! :3)'

'Wow, why does Steve keep randomly popping up in my threads and insulting me its weird'

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Never once have I requested for Steve to notice me.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I haven't read Prophecy or some of Steve's other stories yet, but I actually thought especially 'The Path of Death' broke free really nicely from common Fantasy tropes. I don't think attacking Steve's writing is the way to go here, especially when you haven't written anything yourself yet.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Indeed. I find a few of Steve's stories to be overrated, but nonetheless he is a talented writer.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Well, RG's gone now, time to yell at you. Fuck you, maybe if jerk-offs like you actually bothered to put time into a story rather than shit out a bunch of waste of times for whatever dull reason they wouldn't be.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

He's not gone, he just posted about the same time as you posted this.

And for your information I happen to have been working on my current story for the last few days and it's coming along nicely. I'm almost to ten thousand words.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

I'm guessing that's for your contest entry?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Indeed.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

He got boring. Also, "last few days" makes my fucking point.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Well it's not like I already published it or anything.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
It's true Minnie, like most people on the site you're a better writer than Steve. You just need more dedication to bashing your face against a keyboard, for longer periods of time, if you want to compete. That's the part that always trips people up.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Nice use of an insult halfway through; makes it quote-proof even if he still creams himself over all this. I'll get around to reading some others; I'm saving some of the higher rated stories on the site for a rainy day when I'm not writing a contest entry. 

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
The fact that you have time for this tells me good things about your contest entry.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Does it? What about you, Mizal? You seem to be all over the forums at any given moment, so how's your contest entry going?

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Don't worry, you're both failures. 

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
So you view on topic replies made by a person with no access to a computer as being the same thing, time management-wise, as...whatever the fuck you were attempting with that puppet show, followed by picking fights for no other reason than to, by your own words, uselessly bicker.

It's no wonder your posts are so bad.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

It's funny because it's true.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago
That's like something a diseased homosexual would say.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

LGBT thread? Was that the rant Morgan posted that led to. A big fight and Sethaniel deleted and made a big "this can't happen again." post.

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

Repressed Memories

6 years ago

No, it's currently further down the front page.