Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Wow...

8 years ago

I was reading a comic strip that Brad (Dvorak Brad, not the British one, who has all but abandoned us) inadvertently introduced to me. @ISentinelPenguinI , I should never have doubted the validity of your fetish. I am sorry, and I hope you forgive me.

Before anyone goes off on me, yes I know she was still a kit when she said that, but that strip was made nine years ago, so it should be cool now, nevermind the fact that she was apparently born in 1990.

Wow...

8 years ago

XD

Wow...

8 years ago

I thought it was pretty obvious Sentinel was a furry with the whole Penguinite thing. He's only gotten a little more SJW militant with his furrism lately.

Anyway that sandwich reference reminded me of some analogy someone made on a comic forum about trannies.

This person basically said getting tricked into fucking a tranny is similar to if someone gave you a sandwich and you ate it not knowing someone just wiped their ass with it. Basically you'd be pretty pissed off if you found out right afterwards no matter how good that sandwich tasted.

While amusing enough to whip up the very liberal crowd into a frenzy over there, I'm not sure if it was that great of a comparison though.

You'd definitely know if someone wiped their ass with a sandwich after the first taste (That's not even counting the appearance or smell) and hopefully wouldn't continue eating it, much like you'd know if you had been hilariously kissing a chick with a dick the whole night as soon as you took all his clothes off or more likely even before that while you were fondling the crotch area. They can Buffalo Bill that shit as much as they can, it's not disappearing completely and you're going to know.

If you continued with the fucking after at that point, well that's sort of on you.

Wow...

8 years ago

Bad comparison the guy made. 

Being tricked into fucking a tranny is worse than eating a sandwich that someone wiped their ass with. I say this because if you eat a sandwich that someone wiped their ass with, it's "put that dude in a hospital" worthy. If you get tricked into fucking a tranny, it's most certainly "Kill that faggot muthafucker" worthy. 

Wow...

8 years ago

This.

Fucking a tranny without knowing it should be considered rape.

Wow...

8 years ago

No. You're making the same argument that SJWs make when they say that fucking a dude who lied to you in any way is rape. Rape is when you're forced to have sex against your will.

Wow...

8 years ago

It's not the same! But yeah, you're right.

Wow...

8 years ago

Major feminists think that any sex between a man and female is rape.

Wow...

8 years ago

Of course! Men have no right to take our reproductive power away from us in such a dominating and barbaric act!

Wow...

8 years ago

Bitch, you don't have reproductive powers. Now stop coming up with excuses for being a lonely virgin.

Wow...

8 years ago

One in particular. That's an hysterically funny argument, to me.

Wow...

8 years ago

The... It's just so... I want to argue with everyone on that blog, but I feel like they'll just Pigeon-Chess me and think they're even more right... How do you even get into that train of thought?

Wow...

8 years ago

+All the comments agreeing with it haha.

Wow...

8 years ago

lol

Wow...

8 years ago

*sigh* Ok! This is starting to get on my nerves now.

Use your words properly, people! 

fem·i·nist

'fem?n?st/

noun

noun: feminist; plural noun: feminists

1. 1.

a person who supports feminism.

And what is feminism?

fem·i·nism

'fem??niz?m/

noun

noun: feminism

"the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men."

Not better, not worse. Equal. Meaning we all have to put up with the same bullshit and blame, and we all get equal shots at success. Unless they're arguing that both sides are being raped during "any" sex, they are not feminists. They are crackpot bitches pretending to be feminists. I am a feminist, because I believe it should be just as much a woman's responsibility as a man's to work a job, clean a house, cook meals, or otherwise take care of their own damn problems while living their lives. Relegating either sex to one specific role benefits precisely no one.

Wow...

8 years ago

No see, she is arguing for the equality of women. By saying that hetero sex is not equal for the woman, because one person gets preggers, the other does not. One sticks his penis inside of another, the other one gets it stuck in them. And she cant retaliate. 

Is it bat shit crazy? Yes. Is it feminisim taken to an extreme? Yes. But it's still feminsim. 

Lets learn to use our words people! And its time to stop acting like an ass people! Yay for solving problems!

Wow...

8 years ago

1: That's under the assumption that that's how they're having sex that way.

2: Calling it rape isn't making things equal for anyone. -_-

Wow...

8 years ago

The assumption was vanila sex, since that is the general assumption. Certainly one may make a case to the feminist that a women wearing a dildo and ass fucking the male would not be rape, as her main points were discussing how it impregnates the women, as well as it being done to the women. An entierly different scenario then the one our feminist was discussing would certainly have different rules.

Its not equal, thats the point. The only time women can have sex equally is with another woman. That is her point. (Assumingly, shed claim that gay sex is also equal, but maye not. Dunno)

Wow...

8 years ago

... I still fail to see where your logic is on her arguing that calling it rape is an argument to make things equal. I mean, simply telling women "hey, no more sex with guys, because they get off scot free and we don't" is unfair to women who actually want to be impregnated and so forth.

If she's going to be a crackpot AND a feminist, why isn't she arguing that science should hurry its ass up and give men the ability to have babies when "raped"? :P

Wow...

8 years ago

Its not making it equal, kiel, its statibg that it is inherently unequal, and should not be done. I thought that was fairly evident. Maybw you should re-examine this idea, since you seemed to have an entierly wrong understanding of it.

Because she the science isnt there yet, mate. Until then, hetrosex is wrong abd evil. 

Wow...

8 years ago

So she could advocate that sex is wrong unless the girl has a strap-on and a hysterectomy.

Wow...

8 years ago

Yup. That she could. However, she did not. Woah. Crazy that is. People offering different solutions to a "problem". Crazy. 

Wow...

8 years ago

So. She's arguing only lesbian women should have sex, or, rather, that only lesbian women should get to pick a partner than their orientation dictates they actually want to be with and straight women are not screwed, basically?

... I was under the impression that feminism meant you argue the same rights for all women.

But reflecting on it, I suppose you kind of have a point. As long as she's saying nobody gets heterosexual sex, then all (heterosexual) people, male or female, would be deprived equally.

Wow...

8 years ago

Nah, that the patriarchy invented heterosexuality and that no woman is actually heterosexual or even bisexual. 

Wow...

8 years ago

... And you really believe that this woman's goal is equal rights for both genders?

Wow...

8 years ago

Yes, and yet I also believe shes insane. Shes certainly feminist. 

Wow...

8 years ago

... The fact that you honestly believe that is enough information.

Wow...

8 years ago

Ayup. And the fact that you do not accept a contradiction to your worldview of feminism is lovely. ^_^

Wow...

8 years ago

I agreed with the fact that she is advocating equal rights in her argument. I asked you if you believe that is her personal goal. You confirmed that and I disagree with you.

Wow...

8 years ago

I thought this argument was over? :P I guess my brilliance is so difficult to ignore. ;)

Ive never actually read her crap (aside from this one). She may want a matriarchy. No idea! ^_^. I assumed we were talking about this statement. If you agree, it's magnificent. Based on this opinion of hers, and This alone, she is. I cant claim to know anything else.

Wow...

8 years ago

I said I lost interest in your other comment, what you gathered from that is on you.

Well ... I can't say I'm surprised.

Wow...

8 years ago

Nah, Im mainly talking about your need to edit and return to the forefront of battle after your post. Thoigh I am impressed you did that . Thing to inform me of your return. ^_^

Yeah, when I read something obviously insane, I tend to stop wasting my time by reading it. Much more important things to do, you know? Like play videogames and roleplay. XD

Wow...

8 years ago

... And?

I was referring to the fact that you were willing to defend the nature of something you didn't bother to research.

Wow...

8 years ago

I defended te idea that claiming that hetrosex is rape is an extreme feminist idea, and that you should indeed, not tell people to learn what words mean when what they are arguing is in fact, the definition of your magical word, and that you should stop being an ass about it. Is she who claims hetrosex is rape feminist? Yes. Is she who claims the matriarchy shall reign supremem feminist? Maybe. Depends on how she's arguing it. I dunno. I dont care. 

I do, however, care when a jerk like you pops in and starts claiming that people need to learn what words mean and that youre obvioisly right, when youre entierly wrong. 

Wow...

8 years ago

Sorry, meant "properly use words"

Wow...

8 years ago

Reading your comment gave me flash-backs to some WC fanfics I've been trying to forget. Never mind.

Wow...

8 years ago

Kiel, I think Aman made some great points here and it was surprising for you to be so dismissive.

Wow...

8 years ago

This woman's goal is to get herself shot in the head.

Wow...

8 years ago

(Side point: I was in a discussion about nWoD Werewolf, and how it was sexist regarding the interbreeding between werewolves. Why was it sexist? Because the women had to give birth to the demon baby, and then get killed, while the male only got killed. People were arguing that iy's a dumb argument, since of course fhe woman would have to give birth to the baby! That's reality! Is reality sexist?

And the answer was, yes, yes it is. And in a fictional universe where reality can be changed, it should be. And this was said by normal people. Reality is inherently sexist, and they are correct. It is.)

Wow...

8 years ago

(Women have to deal with childbirth, men have to deal with everyone finding them getting kicked in the nuts funny. Life should and does suck for everyone.)

Wow...

8 years ago

I generally would assume that childbirth is worse. But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions. *shrug*

Wow...

8 years ago

It depends on the woman, actually. There are plenty of women out there who've told me it was nothing or that they didn't experience pain for very long. There are others who have experienced it for several hours. Guys have a lot of other health problems to contend with that women either don't have or rarely get... besides, did you realize there are people who actually view having a child as a positive thing? Gasp.

Wow...

8 years ago

I did in fact know that, my dear friend. However, I do also realize that the joy of having a child is not, in fact, directly realted to child birth, as a man can find immense joy from such an occasion. I also know that outliers are generally disregarded in the modern day for being, well, rare and uncommon enough to be disregarded for data, but I suppose mankinds breadth of knowledge has been superseded by your personal experiences. 

Wow...

8 years ago

"I do also realize that the joy of having a child is not, in fact, directly realted to child birth," ... And ... you know this, how? Because there are several women who could adopt and instead insist on getting pregnant and having their kids through natural birth, exc.

"I suppose mankinds breadth of knowledge" ... You're not seriously suggesting that you possess mankind's collective knowledge, are you?

Wow...

8 years ago

Of course not. I am making the claim the human knowledge has posited that childbirth is incredibley painful, as opposed to your select individuals who hold that it was not. And that getting laughed at is far less painful then giving birth.

And the main reason is that hetrosex is (assumingly) fun, people are possesive, and no one wants to have their child scream at them "youre not  my real mom/dad" Also, tons and tons of chemicals. 

Wow...

8 years ago

(I'm trying not to comment on your spelling, man, but ... proof-read a little. :P)

You're kind of missing the point here. Yes. Child birth can be very painful and that pain can last for a long time, as I stated previously, but women are not the only gender subjected to extended genital pain. (Though people rarely laugh IRL when they see a woman in pain while giving birth.)

Except ... you can have sex without having kids and if you adopt, the kid is legally yours. If you don't tell them, they'll never say that because they won't know, and again, natural child birth.

Wow...

8 years ago

(Dont actually care enough about this conversation to proofread it, kiel. :P)

False. I stated that reality is sexist, look at childbirth. You responded by stating that yes, childbirth is painful, but a) theres a gain, and b) men get laughed at for getting kicked in the nuts, so life sucks equally. I responded that I do not believe b) is equal to the pain of childbirth, and that the pleasure comes also to the male, who did not have to suffer through childbirth. And our conversation has spiraled here. The conversation has never been about which sex has genital pains and which does not. 

And I quote (sometjing along fhe lines of) "and tons and tons of chemicals)

Wow...

8 years ago

(... And I've officially lost interest from that first sentence alone. I don't see any point in reading the rest.)

Wow...

8 years ago

Kay, so I haven't been around lately, but is this seriously a comment that you guys are okay with?

I see CreatorX is a pretty well-liked member overall, and that's about the only thing stopping me from banning him. This is an extremely unacceptable thing to say. I'm an avid fan of r/tumblrinaction and I'm definitely not an SJW but there's a difference between mocking people who are hilariously easily offended and advocating for the murder of trans-people.

Endmaster's comment above could be offensive to Trans people and while I don't really like that, that's free speech. The comment I'm replying to is not in the same weight class. Don't write shit like this, it's embarassing.

Wow...

8 years ago
He's said other things that's worse, so I'm cool with your judgment of not tolerating it.

Wow...

8 years ago
I honestly don't think that Honor is advocating the murder of trans people.

Wow...

8 years ago

"If you get tricked into fucking a tranny, it's most certainly "Kill that faggot muthafucker" worthy. "

Wow...

8 years ago
That is not to say that he wants to murder anyone who is trans, just anyone who seduces him into sex under the pretense of being a cis-female.

Wow...

8 years ago

He's saying that it's acceptable to murder trans people who have sex with cis people without their knowledge.

That's advocating for the murder of trans people.

I didn't say that he was advocating for the murder of all trans people.

These are not defensible comments. I'm not sure what your angle is.

Wow...

8 years ago

There's a thin line between "offensive" and "totally fucked up", and many of us straddle that line.

Wow...

8 years ago

I agree, and sometimes it's hard to decide which side of the line a post falls on. This isn't one of those cases.

Wow...

8 years ago

Haha, agreed.

Wow...

8 years ago

I'm not sure there has to be an angle, devil's advocate doesn't take much thought to try start playing, even in things like this.

Wow...

8 years ago

"I honestly don't think that Honor is advocating the murder of trans people." is literally the opposite of devil's advocate. Devil's advocate is taking the side of a debate that you doesn't match your personal beliefs, for the sake of debate. He's saying that he's debating his own beliefs.

Wow...

8 years ago
You acknowledge that he was not wanting to kill someone simply because they were part of a certain group, so why did you say "advocating for the murder of trans people", instead of simply "advocating murder"? If you can say that he was "advocating murder", then it is more likely that he was "advocating the murder" of people who deceive him into doing something he finds disgusting.

Wow...

8 years ago

Because his motivation for killing them relies entirely on them being a part of that group.

If I say that I'll kill any black man who steps on my property, it's advocating for the murder of black people, not the murder of tresspassers.

Wow...

8 years ago
His motivation likely relies on being deceived into participating in an act that he finds disgusting.

Wow...

8 years ago

Great! I'm not arguing that it's okay for the hypothetical trans person to seduce him into sex without informing him. Read everything I've written. I think that's a strange gray area and it probably hinges partly on whether or not the trans person is pre-op or post-op, and a variety of other factors.

It doesn't matter if he finds the act disgusting, or if it's morally okay for the trans person to seduce him. Advocating for their murder is wrong, unacceptable, and way out of line.

Wow...

8 years ago

Hm. There was a discussion about me and no one tagged me. Feelin' the love, I really am.

Wow...

8 years ago

It's a public forum and you were present in the thread.

Wow...

8 years ago

My comments were, not my eyes.

Wow...

8 years ago
No, not really - but we don't have a whole lot of stuff to be offensive about recently. Not that we go out of our way to look for things to be politically incorrect about for the sake of discussion - there's usually plenty of things to spark a very touchy debate.

I'm against banning or otherwise deleting posts like the one you replied to for the sole reason of turning all cuss words and derogatory terms into appropriate grammatical versions of "sandwhich". Otherwise the posts are absolutely unacceptable to advocate the murder of any sexuality/race/person.

Wow...

8 years ago

I'm not deleting all cuss words or derogatory terms and so I'm not worried about people being afraid to use them. Posts advocating the murder of transexual people are so unacceptable that it's not even remotely defendable and not deleting them because we're afraid of people feeling unsafe to say fuck, is totally ridiculous.

Wow...

8 years ago

PFFFT

You're admin.  If someone does what you don't like (and obviously many others, because I have faith that you have a mature perspective on what's appropriate for public sites and whatnot), it's your call to boot them out.

Plus it's Honor4Ever (who I'm pretty sure was [maybe is?] dumber than Malky at the time).  If you spited him by wiping most of his comments I'm sure some people would get laughs outta that.  :P

Wow...

8 years ago

:)

Not in it for the laughs, but he's had his warning now. We've talked and if he posts something like this again, I'll delete it and ban him. That simple. I don't have any tolerance for racial slurs or the advocacy for the murder of trans people.

It's a very easy position to defend.

Wow...

8 years ago

Only my friends call me Malky.

You may call me "Baby", "Master", or "Senpai".

Wow...

8 years ago
...or "rat".

Wow...

8 years ago

Your Mom called me "NOT IN THE ASS!!!!" last night.

Wow...

8 years ago

Gerbil. You forgot that one.

Wow...

8 years ago

Call me Gerbil one more time, Waifu-maker.

Wow...

8 years ago

I disagree with this. Sure I don't wanna fuck a tranny, but if it happened it would be my fault. I might even enjoy it and start fucking trannies exclusively, then I'd thank that first tranny.

But, I digress. The main thing is that you fucked the tranny and that's on you. If you are determined to kill someone, you should kill yourself in that situation, not the tranny.

Wow...

8 years ago
I knew that SenPen was a furry. However, I was referring to the fact that apparently, for foxgirls, sandwiches are a perfectly normal part of their sexual development and play an important role in how they develop relationships. Barring that, there is at least one old lady in Seattle who shares Penguin's kinks.

Wow...

8 years ago

The fucks a furry?

Wow...

8 years ago

A furry is someone who is likes fictional depictions of anthropomorphic animals, such as the ones found in the old Disney cartoon "Robin Hood." They have a growing presence in the mainstream world as they continue to tirelessly dispel the ignorant myths about them all being deviants.

They're deviants who jack it to badly drawn fox people porn and fuck each other in fursuits.

Wow...

8 years ago

Lol. Wtf?

That's the most strangest fetish in existence. Other than BDMS and the one for feet.

Wow...

8 years ago

Feet is normal-ish compared to other things.

Wow...

8 years ago
Including 'cock vore'?

Wow...

8 years ago

... You think THAT'S the strangest fetish in existence? You don't get out much, man.

(Feet is pretty average. Hell, at least BDSM makes sense sometimes. I can't say I understand them on a personal basis, nor do I want to, I just get the explanations I've heard. But, being in the medical field, I've seen and heard some weird shit.)

Wow...

8 years ago

Weirdest thing I've heard is one Greek Olympic Winner and a celeb-singer went to the hospital cause they had the fine idea of putting a bottle ofalchochol up their ass and it got stuck in one of them. Any experiences?

Wow...

8 years ago

xD The things that people are willing to stick into their orifices... >_> ...including any that don't occur naturally. Ugh.

Wow...

8 years ago
There was a certain reverend who "was trying to hang drapes", when he "fell naked onto a potato in such a way that it lodged itself in his rectum".

Wow...

8 years ago

xD Oh yeah, I forgot about that story... haha...

Wow...

8 years ago

Oh, sweety. You have no idea. 

Wow...

8 years ago

You're saying this in the thread that's also dedicated to the in-joke sandwich fetish that a few site members have?

Wow...

8 years ago

XD

Wow...

8 years ago

Ooo did I get mentioned but not mentioned? I have yet to fully abandon the CYS realm.

Wow...

8 years ago

Madbrad. Honor4Ever here.

Wow...

8 years ago

Why hello. Nice to see you back.

Wow...

8 years ago

Yeah. I had to save the world with batman and superman. All of our villians teamed up on us (Lex Luther, The Joker, Marshmallow man) so it took a while to stop them.

Its good to see you back though. Now all we need is mousepaw back and scrappy. Then Team Arrogance can once again dominate the forums of CYS 

Wow...

8 years ago

Well good on you, saving the world an' all!

Now, I hope I wasn't arrogant for that long I hope:(.

Wow...

8 years ago

I checked your profile. I see you have a playstation network file. You own destiny by any chance?

Wow...

8 years ago

Nope. I've heard a lot of good but bad stuff about it too. I've been playing Far Cry 4 recently. Recycled crap but it's decent.

Wow...

8 years ago

Get Destiny

Wow...

8 years ago

You going to give me the money haha? I'd rather not buy something I don't think I'll like long enough.

Wow...

8 years ago

I could, with the exeption of expansion packs. But you seem like the type to play a game for a little while then let it gather dust.

Wow...

8 years ago

haha, well if you're offering I'll take it.

It honestly depends on the game. I played GunZ: The Duel for like seven years on and off. Whilst Dust an Elysian Tail only had me for a week or two.

Wow...

8 years ago

Oh my mother Terisa on the hood of a mercedez benz! you will certainly not like Destiny.

Wow...

8 years ago
Yep.

Wow...

8 years ago

Whah... I can't believe that sick author would do this. They are clearly way too young to be tackling that kind of subject!

Wow...

8 years ago
Hey, she is a very intelligent, if not sociopathic and immature young vixen. She may be a little too young to be expressing her sandwich feelings to others, but for her to be completely oblivious to such things in today's world would be unheard of.

Wow...

8 years ago

Look at her, she looks fucking four years old. Sure, she might've heard the word before, but her understanding of it is beyond appropriacy.

Wow...

8 years ago
Her young appearance can, in part, be attributed to the fact that her father is a reverse-aging pirate who lives in an alternate dimension inside a couch. Still, you may have a point, as Ozy has lead a far less sheltered life than Millie, yet he apparently doesn't understand what she is talking about, allowing her to write the statement off as something more benign.

Wow...

8 years ago

I suppose I'm letting my experiences get the better of me. It's entirely possible that foxpeople don't all enjoy sandwiches as highly arousing objects. Angela comes from a long line of fox men and women who love sandwiches in more carnal ways, (in fact, the biggest object of speculation/controversey that came up when I visited her family the first time was the fact that we're an interracial couple as opposed to her sudden weight gain.) so I haven't really been exposed to a lot of foxpeople who don't have the fetish.

Wow...

8 years ago
Well, isn't it more weird to think that a kink runs in a family than in a species?

Wow...

8 years ago

Not really. They have close-knit families and societies, it wouldn't be too unreasonable for them to look for the same traits and enjoy the same activities that their communities, though it wouldn't be insane to think that, while sandwiches are popular, they might not be  sexual thing for every one of them.

Wow...

8 years ago

"I just mean that, like, our friendship transcends conventional notions of identity, gender, and sandwiches."

Apparently, sandwiches are a conventional part of relationships between non-related fox-people of opposite sexes.

Wow...

8 years ago

I imagine going out for a sandwich between them may be likenable to going out for a coffee or other beverage. Or maybe, just like identity and gender, sandwiches to them are a universal constant, a mere fact of their very existence, the Foxhuman condition.

Wow...

8 years ago
Quite possibly. But, I don't think Ozy and Millie are above going out and getting coffee.

Wow...

8 years ago

Well, you don't need to be dating to go out with someone and get a drink, it's merely a social thing. 

Wow...

8 years ago
All I am saying is that it seems that sandwiches are a deeper, more mature form of romantic expression than going out to get a drink.

Wow...

8 years ago

Then it must be exactly as I feared... This webcomic was Loli all along!

Wow...

8 years ago
Now, now, I wouldn't go that far.

Wow...

8 years ago

True, but the fact that she seemed to know that it is what it is implies that she had to learn it some way, and since webcomic will snag on every availiable plot point and create an arc eventually, that means that it may likely head into a dark, molestation-filled past... Or an awkward sex-ed class for really young foxes...

Wow...

8 years ago

"You put your right foot in. You take your right foot out."

Well, she likes vandalism, torture, and spelling dirty words with a jumprope, so it is likely that she learned the word on her own.

Wow...

8 years ago

Does she also vandalize and torture with the jumprope?

Wow...

8 years ago
Not that I am aware of, but I wouldn't put it past her.

Wow...

8 years ago

... I get the horrible feeling that that is also actually a thing.

Wow...

8 years ago
Well, she did torture a cabbage because she thought it could feel pain, and they implied that she mooned the entire nation when Llewellyn was running for presidency in 2000.

Wow...

8 years ago

I'm starting to remember why I was a forum lurker for so long. You people talk too damn much, it's hard to get anything done.

Wow...

8 years ago

Yeah, it's hard to watch stop...

Wow...

8 years ago
I didn't tag you, Kiel. If you felt that the topic was irrelevant, you could've easily disregarded it.

Wow...

8 years ago

Then tell me, what IS the appropriate response when you find out that your partner's trans when your penis is inserted into one of their bodily ortifices?

@Morgan_R

@JJJ-the-banisher

Wow...

8 years ago

... Wait, wait. *finds a bucket of popcorn and a sofa* Ok, all good.

Wow...

8 years ago

I'd like to hear this, too.

Wow...

8 years ago

That's 100% not my username, haha.

There isn't an appropriate response. I believe that the trans person should divulge that they're pre-op trans before getting naked, because it's courteous. It's going to be a surprise either way, but it's courteous to lesson the blow. If they don't do that, and just whip out their dick, then I suppose that incredulity/surprise is to be expected from the guy.

I'm a firm believer in trans-rights, and I support them fully, but I also don't think that people who aren't attracted to trans people should be tricked into sleeping with them. It's not okay to limit the rights of trans people, but it's also not evil to not want to have sex with them. It's not perfect that trans people don't have the same sexual liberties that non-trans people do, but I think it's unavoidable, so long as a large proportion of the population isn't attracted to them.

All of that said, violence is absolutely not justified. Sure, I can understand being angry because being angry is a natural response to being tricked, but you have to be responsible for your actions. It's fine to no longer want to have sex, it's fine to be let down by the situation, it's fine to be angry, but it's not fine to be violent.

It's also not a gray area, at all. Assault is assault unless it's defense. There's no "well, I was really pissed so it's okay lol" clause.

Wow...

8 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

And this guy never served a single day in prison for killing him.

Wow...

8 years ago

Are you justifying violence against trans people by showing me a case where a guy committed violence against a guy who systematically abused his son for months (prior to and after kidnapping him)? How is that at all related?

Oh yeah, and not to mention that he literally only got off his sentence because of what was effectively an insanity plea. Give me a break.Your hatred for innocent people is not justifiable and violence against trans people (or anyone else, outside of defense) is not justifiable.

Wow...

8 years ago

I don't hate innocent people, and I don't justify violence against trans. 

Bitch, I'll sue your ass for slander. 

Wow...

8 years ago
You can't sue him for slander; the word you're looking for is "libel".

Wow...

8 years ago

JJJ tells everyone not to call people bitches as part of the new policy under punishment of banning.

Coins immediately calls JJJ a bitch.

Somehow I don't think coins thought that one through…

Wow...

8 years ago

What new policy?

Wow...

8 years ago

Nice save!

Seriously there is a new list of acceptable forum behavior in the News & Updates forum if you haven't already seen it.

Wow...

8 years ago

Hadn't seen that until now.

Wow...

8 years ago

Wow...

8 years ago

They have legal defense for being insane for being gay? Can I have a legal offense for being male/straight and going insane?

Wow...

8 years ago

That is... Unbelievably stupid....

Wow...

8 years ago

No, it's believeably stupid. It's even worked in some cases.

Wow...

8 years ago

Well, I'm off to kill myself. There is officially no hope left for the world.

Wow...

8 years ago

@Morgan_R

@JJJ-thebanisher

Wow...

8 years ago

Wow...

8 years ago

Do not steroetype. I'm gay and this is bullshit defense.

Wow...

8 years ago

He's not made because all gays use it, he's mad because it's considered a valid defense.

Wow...

8 years ago

Wow...

8 years ago

Now, that I read it, it seems even worse that people have a 'defense' for hurting or killing a gay person because they were hitting on him/her

EDIT: Fucking edit ninja

Wow...

8 years ago

In the article on homosexual panic, EJK says it's a panic caused by uncontrollable or perverse sexual cravings. I doubt the guy who gets a bulgy surprise in his girlfriend's pants is using that as a defense.

EDIT: YOU FUCKING NINJA!

Wow...

8 years ago
"In the gay panic defense, the defendant claims that they have been the object of homosexual romantic or sexual advances. The defendant finds the advances so offensive and frightening that it brings on a psychotic state characterized by unusual violence."

Wow...

8 years ago

Ah. Well, that's misleading. The defense is still stupid.

Wow...

8 years ago
I'm not arguing that, just making sure everyone has their facts straight.

Wow...

8 years ago

Meh.

But it counters JJJ's argument, so yay

Wow...

8 years ago
Yeah, too bad he hasn't been on in, what, three weeks. That, and Morgan has explicitly said she would no longer actively participate in the forums.

Wow...

8 years ago

Shet.

Wow...

8 years ago

Ahem.

@JJJ-thebanisher

Wow...

8 years ago

No, it doesn't. But if you want to make claims about countering arguments, you don't just say "it counters your argument", you need to explain how it counters the argument.

Wow...

8 years ago

There's no "well, I was really pissed so it's okay lol" clause.

This is not true. This is exactly what the gay panic defense is. 

Wow...

8 years ago

It's a temporary insanity plea. It's not an 'I was really angry" plea. Not to mention, the first paragraph of the wikipedia article that you cited literally says that there's a complete lack of scientific backing for it, and that it's inadmissable in many jurisdictions.

Furthemore, you're (intentionally?) conflating moral and legal issues.

Why are you bothering me with arguments that are incredibly easy to dismiss, two weeks after we had this debate? If everyone was as closeminded as you have acted about this topic, humanity would still be living in caves. Please take a second and look at the body of evidence presented to you in this thread and then compare that to the exceptionally week edge cases that you've trumpeted around. I'm done with this argument, since you're clearly not interested in learning, so much as peddling zealotry.

Wow...

8 years ago

That is a pretty retarded claim.

Wow...

8 years ago

I'm sure there are worse.

Edit: Yep

Wow...

8 years ago

There's one where a burglar actually sued the house owners for him getting injured while he was in the house.

Wow...

8 years ago
I like the PMS and "you can't take my license 'cause I have to satisfy both of my wives" defenses.

Wow...

8 years ago

I wouldn't say it's retarded. There are people who are genuinely that homophobic.

Wow...

8 years ago

Hey, racism shouldn't be an excuse to kill black people, homophobia shouldn't be an excuse to kill gays.

Wow...

8 years ago

Of course it shouldn't, but ... I will take this opportunity to point out that I feel the word "phobia" is being severely abused in most debates like this. I mean, having a phobia is more a mental condition than it is simple discrimination. "A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous."

Racism, on the other hand ... "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races" and "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior." ... Is less "I'm terrified of you" and more "I'm better than you." (It's broader than that, of course, I'm just making a point.)

Wow...

8 years ago

I wonder if Skyrim is going to introduce the race "Jew" "Italian" and "Homosexual" any time soon... I mean, they've already made mildly offensive choices with Oblivion.

Wow...

8 years ago

The Altmer are Zionist Jews since they're attempting to play both sides of the conflict and gain world domination.

The Imperials are mongrel Italians and other Mediterranean types. 

The Redguard are fanatical Arab Muslims

The Khajit are filthy Gypsies.

The Bretons are misguided liberal Western Europeans.

The Bosmer are the diseased homosexuals.

The Argonians are the inscrutable Asians.

The Orcs are the backwards Africans.

The Dunmer are the job stealing Latins.

The Nords are the noble white race trying to keep their country pure.

Wow...

8 years ago

Wow. If anyone could be more of a racist fuck, it would be you. As long as it's funny, right?

Wow...

8 years ago

Of course as long as it's fucking funny. If it's funny then it's not offense. What's your problem, who gives two shits and a fuck about what some dude on the internet said?

Wow...

8 years ago

Hey don't blame at me, I didn't make the game. Go protest Bethesda.

Wow...

8 years ago

You turned the game racist. You think because everyone likes you you can say all this?

Wow...

8 years ago
Dude, he's said a lot worse. Also, he's Mexican, so chill.

Wow...

8 years ago

Nothing in there is about mexicans, dammit. Gay people are not diseased homosexuals.

Wow...

8 years ago
"Job stealing Latins"? He's not a white supremacist. That post wasn't any sort of personal manifesto, just an over the top joke.

Wow...

8 years ago

Chill the fuck out, Almighty. Just because you are gay does not mean you have to fall into the super-fucking defensive stereotype as well. Go smoke a blunt or something to vent all that useless goddamn rage.

Wow...

8 years ago

Wow you're really misrepresenting what he said here. Where in that quote does it say being homosexual automatically means being diseased? Bosmer are both diseased, and homosexual, that's two separate things that Bosmer are.

Maybe you should learn how to read more closely if you're going to insist on slinging baseless accusations around willy nilly on the forum of a writing site? Just a suggestion.  

Wow...

8 years ago

Hey, it's not racist as long as you try to make fun of everybody equally. Aftr all, that's how Punch Out got away with being Punch Out!

Wow...

8 years ago

End is Mexican too? Awesome! hey End we should go put on matching sombreros and ride a burro into the sunset!

...I'm only half Mexican though, the rest is Irish and German so I'll also be alternating between eating potatoes while drunk and throwing Jews into ovens, hope that's ok

Wow...

8 years ago

I'm half Mexican too, but I'm part English and Polish, which means I'll be beating up on your Irish side, while you're kicking me with jackboots with your German side.

Wow...

8 years ago

Pfft, there are a shitload of people that don't like me.

Anyway you can either continue yelling at me for some unknown reason or you can make a difference and go protest Bethesda for making racist video games. Up to you.

Wow...

8 years ago

So far, you seem like a particularly cool motherfucker, EndMaster.

Wow...

8 years ago

Bethesda isn't racist!

I mean, it's true they think 'black people' are a separate species. Who get a racial bonus to athletics.

But let's not say words we can't take back.

Wow...

8 years ago

Endmaster you brought this upon yourself, this scolding by a Very Sensitive goggles wearing cat with Very Serious views about race, it's what you and everyone else deserves for continuing to post in this shitty thread

Wow...

8 years ago

I never said that.

Wow...

8 years ago

"That is a pretty retarded claim."  --AlmightyFunkyO

Wait wait WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???

The word 'retarded' is an extremely offensive and derogatory term and not to be tossed around lightly, yeah I get that you're probably one of those sick elitist fucks who thinks the mentally ill should be euthanized but KEEP IT TO YOURSELF OKAY. Hate speech has no place here. Jesus Christ. 

Wow...

8 years ago

Mizal, stop being such a liberal.

Wow...

8 years ago

I know right? He's over here making false accusations at me and here he is throwing the word "retarded" around like it ain't no thing.

Gotta love it.

Wow...

8 years ago

http://externalfile:drive-6b263c52a7d4d73532ef2dc60513383b16bf05c0/root/Screenshot 2015-05-21 at 10.18.10 PM.png

If you can't see it it says two definitions of the word retarded- one is the mental term and the second is very foolish or stupid.

VERY FOOLISH OR STUPID.

THAT IS A PRETTY FOOLISH OR STUPID CLAIM.

Wow...

8 years ago
You gave us a bad link to an image.

Wow...

8 years ago

EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN. SIT DOWN AND STOP FLAILING YOUR NERD WRISTS (sorry I had to do it @mizal , funny ass shit you said there)

Let me state the fucking facts:

EndMaster is a fucking racist, and proud of it. Who gives two and a half shits, sorry, but get the fuck over it.

Mizal is one antagonizing motherfucker.

JamesCoker is the word of reason.

Almighty is being a too easily offended prick.

Wow...

8 years ago

Thanks for this Puppy. We needed it.

I'd like to go play Skyrim awhile to help me relax but I just don't know if I'll be able to enjoy that anymore now that Endmaster's turned the game racist.

Wow...

8 years ago

I have never played Skyrim, so I don't even know the extent of the joke, but I get the jist of it.

Wow...

8 years ago

Play Morrowind instead honestly it's a lot better.

Just install a mod to make the people less ugly. It's a pretty old game.

Full of diseased homosexuals like this guy:

Wow...

8 years ago

Fargoth the diseased homosexual... xD

I'm not into those kinds of games anyways, and telling me that about the series has kind of just turned me off of it. But thanks anyway.

Wow...

8 years ago

The Bosmer are actually very cool in the lore. They're carnivores who eat the bodies of their enemies, and in their homeland live in giant, sentient, walking trees IIRC. They just have very annoying voices for the most part in the actual game. (Fargoth being the worst offender and extra memorable as one of the first characters you meet.)

Skyrim is a pretty solid action/adventure open world game, the most recent in the series...but surely you're at least vaguely familiar with it? Like all Elder Scrolls games it's got a huge modding community, but in the base game you mostly run around slaughtering bandits and facist high elves and making deals with demons and stealing dragon souls, and learn about all the extremely deep and fucked up lore if you feel like nerding out and digging around in the books you collect in game.

I just have a soft spot for Morrowind because it had such great plot and atmosphere and was the first I played, but I admit it's can be a challenge to get into for those who weren't playing games in that era. But mostly the issue is just the graphics and the way combat works based on dice rolls, both of which can be modded out.   

Wow...

8 years ago

I'm not usually into RPGs like that. I know a guy that owns Skyrim, but I've never had a particular interest in it.

Wow...

8 years ago

The funny thing is, our real resident racist, mysogynist, homophobe, etc. Drakoblare would have been sparking a proper Hate Rally by now.

Wow...

8 years ago

Where is @Drakoblare?

Haven't seen him recently and I miss his special brand of fucked-upness.

Wow...

8 years ago

I think he erred on the side of caution and left the site before he got himself banned. You missed out on a clusterfuck snowball effect that actually occurred due to this very thread the first time around.

Folks at each other's throats, people getting lined up against the wall and banned, mods restoring brutal order with an iron fist.

It was glorious.

Wow...

8 years ago

Damn! Wish I was here to get banned then.

Wow...

8 years ago

Yeah I gathered that the new rules were made mostly due to this thread.

And yet here you all are, still posting in it.

...and now you've got me doing it to, damn it.

Wow...

8 years ago

Damn! Fucking time difference making me miss all the casual racism and homophobia.

Wow...

8 years ago

Hey whatever helps you sleep at night dude. If you're cool with casually using slurs that dehumanize the mentally handicapped, it's your conscience not mine.

Wow...

8 years ago

I want every gay person on Earth to die in a fire.

If you have a problem with that it just means you should learn to use a dictionary.

Wow...

8 years ago

The appropriate response, Spartacus, is to calmly leave the room and write a song about your experience.

Wow...

8 years ago

I can't believe it takes literally two comments for us to derail a thread into a somewhat immature and semi-heated discussion about feminism, rape, murder and the transgender populace. Like, seriously, what the fuck? XD 

Wow...

8 years ago
In all fairness, this conversation was about sex, in a subtle, in-joke-y way.