Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Was there a story title "Snow"?

4 years ago

Was there a chose your story title "Snow"?  I forgot who was the author.  Perhaps it was Sethaniel? 

What ever happend to that story?  I can't seem to find it in search or anywhere.  It was a masterpeice. 

If I recall, its a love story told mostly through flashback and memories.  It was kind of sad with a Yuki-onna (Snow Woman Spirit) twist. 

4 years ago

The author was a snake oil salesman.

4 years ago
Seth took it down. Let me see if I remember the timeline here: He left the site in solidarity with Kiel the Dickless Pedo after Kiel had admin powers removed. Then he realized he needed surgery, so he came back with a handful of pencil sketches for an edgy serial killer school/demon waifu VN he never intended to make, to try and part children from their money. Didn't really want to interact with them in any way though, just made the thread and vanished again. At some point, maybe a year or so after that he slunk in and unpublished Snow. Which kind of funnily, had been sitting there all this time with the link to the dead Kickstarter in the description like his own personal brand of shame. Really though, the Kiel association was the most damning thing. He disliked Endmaster and JJJ too though so I don't imagine he would get along too well in the current political environment.

4 years ago
I’m surprised you didn’t fine him.

Also, Digit was supposed to make a NEW Snow. But failed. His new deadline is winter 2020, so he better not let us down.

4 years ago
If Digit won't do it, then I'll do it myself to prove I'm Mizal's best underling.

4 years ago
He'll probably do it. Just very, very slowly.

4 years ago

He was actually begging for money for his game/surgery a little before the Kiel shit blew up. He still wasn't posting that much anymore by then though.