Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

And hello to all of you too!

4 years ago

Hi,

Name's Rovarsson. I registered here about a year ago, but never bothered to post anything on this forum.

Now I must, Apparently life has been preordained such that I must follow a certain someone from forum to forum. (Hi there...)

Well, that and since I'm still very new at CYOAs and very interested in the medium, I thought some of the more seasoned readers here might point me in the right direction if needed. (SciFi and oldschool Fantasy are my Jam, but since I enjoyed Price of Freedom so much, I'd really welcome good historical stories.)

Greets, Rovarsson

4 years ago
Heeeey, I know you.

Welcome back! We've had some pretty incredible stories put up in the last year. The featured stories on the main Storygames page have had a lot of new blood rotated in since the last time you were here.

For now I'll just recommend Unbroken, since it's newish, and The Book of Vanishing Tales, which might slip through the cracks since it's not featured in fantasy. The latter is kind of a slow burn, but I've gotten the impression you can handle those.

4 years ago

Thank you! I already know I'll give 'Book of  Vanishing Tales' a try. Were I to find this in a second hand book shop, I'd pick it up without looking further than the title.

I hope your Jam is going well. I'll check that other forum.

4 years ago
Welcome back~