Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
https://azureus.freeforums.net

Here's ONE OF Kiel's vintage offsite pedo dens he set up with Soundstorm and Seto. Didn't seem to get much use but who knows what went on in PMs. Seto is labeled as "Kiel's Kitten" and there's probably some cringy RP in there somewhere. All I bothered reading was that nasty oozing cunt Soundstorm instructing people on the need to keep the place a secret though.

After some more investigating, it seems like Seto had a pattern of directing people with the right personalities to the dirty tranny to be reeled in and whooshed off to Skype or some offsite place like this. So I've ceremonially banned him for his role in things. Seto remained on the site after Kiel's banishment and did useful things, but this and some other possibilities brought my attention left me no choice.

My heart would be heavier if it wasn't floating in bile right now. You guys should understand if you'd seen the screenshots I've seen that I can't talk about. (Basically an old site member came forward and shared some creepy ass attempts Kiel made to get him on Skype, and it turned out to be a pattern behavior with any emo anime types he could find. Senior admins are doing a little more looking around right now but we're not going to spread this around on the forum too much, just a heads up if you see any names from the past logged in that make you want to projectile vomit.)

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago

Sure enough, many anime profile pics 

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
I just wonder how many pedo caves one mentally ill freak can possibly need.

Never forget that Sethaniel gave this putrid human-shaped abscess power and then defended him to the end.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
Sooooo

It's looking a lot like Kiel and Soundstorm may have been the same person.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
Based on the threads on that godforsaken pedo den it certainly looks like it...

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
Kiel was using the names and details of senior citizens to sign up for Minecraft accounts and things. (Recalling that he worked doing something medical like a nurse or whatever.,)

How weird, I wonder what for.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
I wasn't really following the whole Pedo fiasco much back then but I thought Seto was cool. I remember him/her/whatever lingering around even after the incident.

Oh well.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
I liked Seto too, I think he did some of his shit sorted out later when he stopped being completely infatuated with Kiel.

But it's not like he uses the site anyway and at this point we're just banning everyone involved basically, this rabbithole goes too deep and it gets really sticky down there.

And it's incredible how much of the cringe of 2016 was brought about by furries and animetards being imported directly to the site by him....Looks like most were at least legal but it gets really hard to tell when they're just sending hundreds of messages of *headpats* and *snuggles* and motherfucking god damned BARKING at each other.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=WhiteWolf

Oh yeah that's Kiel too lol.

Rated GOLAD an 8/8 dozens of times, slipped with the IP in the middle of it.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
":P Uhm, I think it was published to make "Keil" mad...? not that it worked, 'cuz he thinks its funny, but still..." this is now waaay much more funnier now considering this new information

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago

Out of curiosity, just how much personal information do you guys have access to anyway, apart from obviously the IP now?

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
We also know what you did last summer.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
We could even make a movie out of it.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago

Whatever name and DOB you submit, as well as IP

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
But IP is all you need, mwuhahahahahaha!

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
I just have this incredible mental image of Kiel and his "sister" standing elbow to elbow at the same computer, taking turns logging in and out to ask each other questions.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
Is it anything like Riff Raff and Magenta?

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago

Lol nice Rocky Horror reference.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
Heh heh heh...

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
IPs can be checked by mods on any forum, I think the modern ones like those ugly cluttered Discourse boards (used by CoG and Intfiction) even go a step further and let them see what kind of device you're connecting from.

In any case it's not something we casually look up. This is the first time it's been over sometime actually serious, other than that I pretty much only do it when it would be funny. The 11 year olds are always gobsmacked that we can tell the brand new account posting in the thread they just got banned from is not a random concerned passerby, but in fact someone posting from INSIDE their house! Maybe hiding in a pantry or something.

(Looking up IPs only shows the location of your service provider though, which might not even be in your city, not a Google images satellite photo of your house or anything....but don't tell the kids that.)

Oh, and emails you register with are stored somewhere in the database too, so don't use your old Hotmail account ShadowDreamerXXX69GokuXVegeta from when you were 13 if you intend to get on our radar in a major way, because we will find it and then laugh at you.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
"Do not give the forum link to anyone who you think might cause conflict or trouble among the members currently here, or people who might choose not to adhere to the rules of the forum." lol

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago

Translation: "Don't let me get caught."

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
'Kiel's Kitten' I see he's proficient in discord mod lingo.

If you want to feel ill

3 years ago
So glad I found the site now and not years ago, I'm so irresistible I'd have been internet molested for sure.

Thankfully now I can maintain my chastity well into my forties, and the deep voiced black man who always answers when I call my girlfriend even says she doesn't mind.