Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings!

2 years ago
Hallo my Comrades! How are you? I hope you're well!

I am a Newbie here, a greenie, a novice if you will. So forgive my Ignorance.

I hope we meet again traveler, I have a good feeling about this place.

Greetings!

2 years ago
Welcome to the site! Have fun and let us know if you have any questions.

Best thing to get started is really just reading and rating whatever catches your fancy. The featured list on the main storygames page is full of good stuff, and if you can handle a more mixed bag, reading the newest games lets you give authors more immediately helpful feedback.

Greetings!

2 years ago

Hello and welcome to the site! Mizal has already said the main things: just read some storygames before you say anything else.

Greetings!

2 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Greetings!

2 years ago

Hi! Welcome to CYS :)

Do follow the advice that the others have given you, and also check out this thread for FAQs.

Best of luck!

Greetings!

2 years ago
Welcome, hope you have fun here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them here or in the writing workshop if storygame related :)

Greetings!

2 years ago

???????????? 

Greetings!

2 years ago

Not sure what your confusion is, everyone else understood the noob just fine.

Greetings!

2 years ago
Mara must be over at his place with her cat.

Greetings!

2 years ago

Those weren't actually question marks LOL Turns out this ancient website is still in Cold War mentality when it comes to the Cyrillic alphabet.

Greetings!

2 years ago
Yes? What are you confused about friend?

Greetings!

2 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 10/20/2021 4:46:39 PM

Oh my god, I fucking hate this bullshit. What are you even doing? What is there to be confused about? Do you even want to be un-confused or are you just confusing yourself recreationally for your own twisted degenerate pleasures? You'd better have just spelled a really long word in chinese or some other site-unrecognizable characterset, because if you needed help, you aren't fucking getting any, because it should be fairly self-evident to you that nobody is going to know how if you don't use even a single fucking word. Or even more than one sentence fragment?????????

I find it hard to believe the guy who first appeared to us on this very forum with a 40,000 word novel of how he got here beginning with his birth as a poor black child in the haunted depths of Transylvania, can't find even one word to describe his confusion here. This is the text equivalent of wild senseless gesticulation, and much like in real life, it doesn't fucking communicate shit. Maybe if you wanted an answer you should've asked a real fucking question instead of this condescending bullshit where you mug at the camera and wave your arms around as if the reason for your confusion should be readily apparent? You smug prick.

Greetings!

2 years ago

10/10 best possible reaction. 

Greetings!

2 years ago

Jesus, fucking chill, bro.  How am I supposed to know this site can't parse Cyrillic for fuck's sake?

Greetings!

2 years ago
Looking at your post after posting it might've aided you in this discovery. I'm pretty glad you didn't though. So what were you trying to say then?

Greetings!

2 years ago

Are you confused because there isn't a giant cock currently being shoved into your slack-jawed, wide open, eager to please, hungry looking mouth? The one that's just like your avatar, Sam?