Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Per my quest to someday regain my points, I propose this: for 20 points, I will draw you a fullbody drawing like the one below. First is 20 points, any after is reduced to 15. You have nothing to lose in this deal, since points are as abundant as 12 year old Warrior fans on this site for you. It will be fully colored and shaded. I can draw any humanoid/human character.

This is only for mods because plebs cannot give points go cry about it.

sketch1636426412148.png

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

As a marked man maybe don't draw the mods attention towards you? But hey you do you

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

-924 (number of points you have) + 20 (the first picture) = -904
904/15 = 60.2666666667 drawings (and that's just to get back to 0 points)

Good luck with your endeavor. Who knows, a mod might give you bonus points or you may get commendations. On the other had, it'll be better if you work on your storygame too, since that'll give you 500 points back (as per the other thread).

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Well I'm not expecting to get them all back through this, just an extra bump in the right direction.

Also the 15 point thing is per person, not overall.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I'm feeling generous today. I'll donate 1 full point* to your cause!
*Only if a mod is willing to transfer it.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Looks like it's been successfully transferred! "Bongoddle", you're now 1 point richer!

As a sidenote, my experience points page now makes me laugh whenever I look at it. I'm guessing it's the same mod, distributing points then changing their mind. 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

thank you for this generous gift

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Wouldn't it have to be 61 drawings since you can't make .2666666667 of a drawing? I guess bondoggle could show that much of a complete drawing though...

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Haha true.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Regardless of whether this is the first image or not, I will pay 306 (fifteen-score and six) points out-of-pocket for a picture of the following:

A muscular barbarian penguin-man such as myself, and an elegant yet equally martial capybara mujahideen. They are boldly leaping off of a cliff as they combine their strength to double-chokeslam a tremendous and hideous goblin to whatever violent and gruelling death lies below. Perhaps it's a valley of pineapples, perhaps the point of view is positioned in such a place that you don't have to draw what lies below. The mystery, in fact, adds to the strength of the image. As long as the three figures and the vague suggestion of a cliff into the unknown are captured.

Tag me three times when it's finished.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Now I kind of want it to be in a valley of pineapples, though.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

It is a tempting possibility, but I must leave the interpretation up to the artist.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Oh I am absolutely adding a field of pineapples.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

today is a grave day

I was over halfway done, when I checked back on it just now and all my progress was gone

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Fancy F | Lettering alphabet, Hand lettering alphabet, Caligraphy alphabet

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Lol.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

You have to say bismillah when you save, otherwise a djinn can make off with your files 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Do you do landscapes?

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

It's not my strong suit, but yes, I can!

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
A gypsy wagon sits in the midst of a pumpkin patch in an overgrown field, vines twining around the wheels while a full moon rises overhead. The windows glow with candle light.

If you're not good enough for this than get good. I will give a bonus depending on how good.

Just look up gypsy wagons and pick a cool one to reference, I don't have anything too specific in mind there.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Damn that's a cool mental image!

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
When did you put the entire Bee Movie script on your profile? I swear it wasn't there yesterday.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Shoving the Bee Movie script anywhere it will fit is just a thing zoomers like to do.

Better than the frogs at least.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
I guess it fits, but the page is stretched to Hell and back. Still smh-worthy though.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

oh yeah that was just earlier today

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I was confused until I realized that my laptop was, in fact, not glitching on his page.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
I'll take a Chibi Superhero of some kind (you can choose the powers). Is Pineapple a power?

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

For all we know, this superhero with pineapple powers could have originated from the Valley of Pineapples and all the drawings may coexist in the same universe.

(Let's just hope he doesn't add 'frogs' as a superpower).

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Alright, here we go.

I want a family style portrait. End sitting in a chair, Cricket is literally a human sized cricket wearing an office lady suit. And of course, have me in it as well. We should be standing behind him all proper and serious like. Oh, and I guess Green? Whatever! Make a green backdrop and call it her.

This, I can assure you, will be very lucrative points-wise.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Green is some kind of evil sylvan creature covered in paint spatters at all times I believe.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I got this from a google search.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

boobs

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
and wood

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
pine-fresh pussy

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Green looks like this

But the other pic you found is pretty similar.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
She's deaf so it's true she might not always be able to see that her tree nipples are hanging out when she goes outdoors, but yes she usually covers them I believe.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Can I donate like, 9 points to you? Because I feel bad for your point loss.

(I know a mod'll have to do that so... Please mods?)

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

thank you kind soul

jeez I kinda feel like some charity case now

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
I'm sorry, I tried my friend. The mods seem to be the embodiment of chaotic mobsters, they can't decide whether to embezzle my points or not.

Just know you have my support comrade.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Well no wonder he's not finished drawing anything. They're not called well-fed artists, you know.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I have school, don't worry, I'm working on them.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

It's Canadian remembrance day, your request won't be processed for... 

oh wow, a full year? 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
You guys copied Veteran's Day too? Do you have any holidays of your own?

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

terry fox day so why don't ya fuckin take off there bud 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Should have called her a "hoser" rather than bud.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Hoser is usually an ironic term of endearment. Bud is usually passive aggressive 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

so a little update, the device I use to draw is acting up, so until I get it fixed, these will have to be delayed :( unless you have something I can do in ms paint or something

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
We already knew you weren't going to do it. Just half ass some pixels for a couple of your favorite requestees and fade into the background like you're used to doing.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

??

I was going to do it. I had full intention on doing it. I didn't know my device was going to break.

I was almost done with the first scene, but these things take time.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Weak. Boondoggle spoils his redemption arc just as it begins 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

for having a faulty device?

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Yes.

No excuses, little bitch!

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I still believe. My last many-hundred-point investment went perfectly, even if I did resort to goblin witchcraft and bedevilry. Now I'll just have to do some kind of ritual to heal your device.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
It's the "get the numbers off mom's credit card and order a new one" ritual, but I figure like all 15 year olds he already has experience in this kind of sorcery.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

good news, I got it fixed :) I'm back on the grind

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Great, now get to pineapplin', boy.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

The gods are going to curse you again for deciding to work on Sent and Malk's homoerotic piece, and not mine which is wholesome and pure. I foresee rough winds, tumultuous waves, and dark clouds in your future. 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Silence wench. Boondoggle I will personally add a hefty bounty of an additional fifty points if you do Sent and I's piece in advance of this stammering inbred 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
Sent offered over 300 points!

Thara has done nothing but call him a bitch! Caving in to her demands now would only prove her right!

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

How accurately he will be able to follow Sent's description will be the true test. 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I'm going through them in order of when they were requested. I'll get to yours hopefully :)

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Hmmm, taking the thread off of threaded view gives me this order. 

1. Sent
  2. Berka
  3. mizal
  4. Me

Ehhh. I'm last? Interesting! 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Yes because you were slow and responded last :D get with the program!

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I will uncurse the curse if you choose to postpone it even further, because it's funny

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I will give you 500 points out of my own points if you don't do that. I'll also never dock you again for the lols if you do not do that. My points are more legit than Sent's! So the points are clean! So it'll hurt plenty doing so, but that's how far I'm willing to go. No cap, no lie. 

Fuck both Malk and Sent. They're tagteaming me! 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

I already have MHD doing your request, so it'll look better anyway and you won't feel the need to give a Bonfaggle any points.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Oooooh.

Oh, I see! Oh, right. Thank you!

That's awesome, End. 

This is why you're the best! Truly!

MHD's art is way better than this kid's! Why am I even trying to counter offer these two? They say art is subjective, but this is an objective fact! Of course I have no room to judge as I can only draw stick figures, but fuck this! 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

If I were evil I'd steal thara's 500 points and give them to a secret noob member so she won't know who to get them back from without committing points inflation, but in return I'd also undock one of her achievements at random.

mods, a proposition

2 years ago

Is points inflation possible? I don't see a secret account that has all of the points we're allowed to justly pilfer from to either give, or take away from depending on the circumstance. 

I've just been taking and giving points without pulling from anything. If there is no account, it should be made to avoid inflation! The points economy will collapse if nobody's careful.

Also, I won't be able to be blamed for such a thing. Nuh-uh, no sir. 

mods, a proposition

2 years ago
I'm afraid only the High Admins can create points willy nilly out of thin air without eventual dire consequences for the whole site. I encourage the rest of you to stick to your tomb raiding.