Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Batman was never this lame

one year ago
Posting it for your review.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Sequence contains no elements

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements]
System.Linq.Enumerable.Single(IEnumerable`1 source) +306
ChooseYourStory.WebApplication.Pages.Forums.MessagePage.CreateChildControls() in C:\Users\builds\AppData\Local\Temp\InedoAgent\BuildMaster\192.168.44.60\Temp\_E216385\Src\ChooseYourStory.WebApplication\Pages\Forums\MessagePage.cs:123
System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +106
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +66
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6875

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3770.0

Sorry to say this guys, but I'm still a fucktard!

one year ago
Oh and here's the link to the first one, in case you need it.. I hope this doesn't get deleted!

https://imgur.com/gallery/bwnoZgq

one year ago
So if you already have a thread for it, why did you just make a new one immediately after the old one? This is probably going to be deleted. Like I said, the bug is well-known, we just have little in the way of active programmers and not much interest in fast fixes.

While we're at it, why does your imgur link say you've been banned already, anyway?

Edit: I see. He was predicting his future.

one year ago

For fuck's sake USE THE FUCKING Bug forum, not the goddamn lounge you fucktard.

one year ago
Nice of you to be cordial

one year ago

You're welcome.

one year ago
Seven accounts later this autist is still making angry tard noises and pounding his little fists against the keyboard over his spam getting deleted, lol.

one year ago

Oh and as for your veiled "threats" of plagiarism, you're years too fucking late. CYS stories get ripped off all the time because we're the fucking best.

We created AI Dungeon, so I'm not sure why you're supposed to be "important" enough to "work" with anyway.

You're just another jabbering faggot who got butthurt and spammed dumb shit all over the forums like a fucktard. Lol.

one year ago
Did he at any point explain anything about anything, because all I saw was the spam.

I'm just generally confused as to what his deal is altogether. But it's like, okay buddy, if this is how you like to spend your Friday night, have fun I guess??

one year ago

He just kept saying something about "I wanted to work with you guys! Be my friend PLEEEEASE!"

No further info than that. Seriously explained fuck all of WHAT his deal was. It's like if he'd actually started with something like that, then MAYBE we would have heard what he had to say as opposed to spamming like a fucktard.

Then he said the usual faggotry about the community being toxic, (Especially the mods) blah blah blah. It was so cringy, it wasn't even worth leaving up.

one year ago
Edited version:

Lets make that 8! And challenge accepted!

This will be my last angry tard noise so do not worry.
And I have no doubt this post will very soon be deleted by your clever 'automated' system because you don't have the courage to leave it up.

*** stuff about toxicity removed ***

I was hoping I could work with you but maybe there is a reason you have bugs and can't get good developers.

So I just have one last thing to say...
I hope you realize that none of the stories on this site are not copyrighted.

ChooseYourOwnApp: 'Where your decisions have consequences'

Thanks and good night.

one year ago

Actually we'll leave your cringe up, since it'll be a good lesson in how to not act like a retarded faggot around here. Lol.

one year ago

I'm not sure this guy quite understands how sentences work, but, indeed, "none of the stories on this site are not copyrighted." Correct.

one year ago
No, I did make me points but they got deleted. I'm hoping we can all behave now.

one year ago

Posting the Imgur profile link as requested:

https://imgur.com/user/firestoryApp

(Had some other pictures on it earlier, but I don't really remember what they were.  Looked like pictures of other storygame-esque games.)

one year ago
Looking that up I get "Storyfire" which is both a site and an app that looks like it just hosts some random videos of memeshit.

It'd really help in getting to the bottom of this if he maybe had a parent or caretaker or other trusted adult around that could communicate like a human.

one year ago
Well I would explain, but I keep getting banned or hate speech! The reason for all the downvotes on my imager is due to activity from here by the way. I'm developing this mobile phone app from scratch and thought I could work with you guys but you don't seem to want to behave like adults.

one year ago
I can tell you're a cuck

one year ago
What is a cuck?

one year ago

This is the thumbprint of someone who is either very young or a 30 year old boomer.

one year ago
If you want validity I can change my app and post another video.

one year ago
If you want a rational discussion about this then let me know.

one year ago
Consider the possibilities of a symbiotic mobile phone app that feed [this] database. Some users can chose iOS or Android, others use the website.

I need stories for my new app. And a new UI which populated your database would not hurt would it?

Win, win.
No?

one year ago

I can't speak for the moderators obviously, but in the past working with app developers has not gone well for CYS and the average user is quite wary of any kind of collaboration proposition like this.

You weren't banned for the content of your posts by the way; you were banned for making 3-4 threads in a row in the wrong forum category, which qualifies as spamming and is against site rules.

one year ago
Yeah sure. lol

one year ago

Ah yes, Android and iOS, the third world of internet users. Historically always the most intelligent and cultured of folk to invite to the forum. Not like those barbarians who used to come here using Wii Internet.

What exactly is this new app? Your wording is extremely sus here. CYS stories don't need to be on anything but CYS. Some authors may choose to publish on multiple platforms, but it really seems now like you've been shady and unclear about what your deal was and slipping into a disgusting self-promoter/linkedin accent to defend the fact that you were only here promoting your shitty app all along.

one year ago

one year ago

No, this isn't how this works. You don't come into OUR house and start demanding shit. You're the one acting like a retarded 4 year old by spamming stupid shit and now you're whining about "hate" speech like a faggot.

Seriously, we've had app developers and such approach us before and been fine with them. You've obviously made the wrong decisions, and now you're dealing with the consequences.

Besides, you said you were leaving. So now you're just lying scum on top of being a fucktard and a faggot. Lol

one year ago
So be it. DEMANDING SHIT? You guys got nasty with me first. And I did approach you nicely, fortunately for you, you have god like editing powers. And YOUR house immediately banned me then started swearing at me.

I'm done then. I'll just have to write a http parsers then.
Bye.

one year ago

We got "nasty" with you, because once again you're a slow learner; YOU WERE SPAMMING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER like a fucking mong.

THEN you started making dumb ass alt accounts which were outright trolling at that point.

Let's see if you REALLY stay away though...

one year ago
Are you really sure 66 people from here just happened to be on the forum to see whatever you posted in the space of however many seconds it was up, and rushed over to downvote it? Because it sounds a lot more like you uploaded it publicly to imgur and their users swatted your shit out of sight.

Which really begs the question of how you're going to code anything when you can't even navigate an image hosting site without getting confused and triggered into spamming an unrelated writing site "like an adult".

one year ago

Just joined Imgur today too I see and he's already got -66 points on there and he's calling us "toxic." Lol

one year ago
Ah okay. So throwaway troll account, that clears that up.

one year ago

I've always preferred Superman.

one year ago
Im back!

one year ago

Sounds like you've snorted too much of the pink kryptonite lately.

one year ago

For someone who's dramatically left twice now, you seem unable to pry yourself away from the keyboard.

one year ago

I know right? Seems like he should be developing his so called app or molesting kids, or whatever he does in his spare time rather than wasting it here with the likes of us.

one year ago

I miss all the fun