Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Coronation Thread

one year ago

For those that aren't in the Discord, this thread exists to congratulate @TypewriterCat on becoming EndMaster's third (and also only) daughter. Hopefully, she will ascend to even greater power like no third daughter ever before.

It really was a beautiful moment. Cornered by a wide-eyed kappa and some Serbian guy, it looked as if TypeCat was done for and doomed to be adopted by a dastardly evil one way or another. Luckily, the greatest evil of them all arrived just in time to spare her from this fate. Glory to EndMaster.

This is also a good time to remind people that they should read TCat's story Underland (and all those poor contest entries with a ? by them, really), as it sits at a lonely 6 ratings. I mean, come on, you lot let Cocaine Cowboys scoop up 14 of them.

That is all, glory to CYStia.

Coronation Thread

one year ago
Brought a tear to my eye, very unlike the one that happened when you made us all hear about the dead cat.

Coronation Thread

one year ago

Praise be for Tcat, the third daughter to ascend to the pantheon of CYStian gods.

Coronation Thread

one year ago

Congrats Type!

Just a shame I couldn't adopt her 😥

Coronation Thread

one year ago
Congratulations Typecat. May she tread lightly on the heads on the peasantry.

Coronation Thread

one year ago

How would one get on the Discord?  And congrats to TypewriterCat.

Coronation Thread

one year ago
If you have to ask, you don't need to know.

Coronation Thread

one year ago

Not posting in your own coronation thread, smh.

Coronation Thread

one year ago
A crippling fear of social rejection, as type has complained about a few times before.

Coronation Thread

one year ago

I imagined it would be the equivalent of raising a glass when you're the recipient of the toast.

But congratulations to me. I'm grateful to be adopted, and I'll work towards being worthy of my title.

Coronation Thread

one year ago

(Wholesome level 2)