Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings

16 years ago
Hello!  I was lurking on the site for awhile and have liked alot of the stories I read.  I was debating on whether to make an account or not when I stumbled upon the statistics on the site.  Truly gob-smacking.  Anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance in advance.  Have fun abbreviating my name.

Greetings

16 years ago
Hello, nice to meet you. There are some good members on this site. Have fun, and enjoy this site!

Greetings

16 years ago
Nice to meet you too.  Err - Nice username! I think.  Any members I should know of in particular?

Greetings

16 years ago
Welcome, Equal! I usually assign nicknames to people, so you don't mind if I call you "Equal", do you?

Greetings

16 years ago
Can't say I'm too fond of it, but I guess I did ask for it.  Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Greetings

16 years ago

How about Bri? lol, jk.

riley

Greetings

16 years ago
Nice to meet you too!

Greetings

16 years ago

hey, EQB (...idk, i'm not very good with nicknames lol) Two games you should play are Final Destination: Cheating Death and Surviving School written my marvelous (and quite sexy) DarthVader_13!

riley

Greetings

16 years ago
I'll go check em' out!

Greetings

16 years ago
Why are you calling yourself sexy? Especially to a newcomer? I try to laugh, but it isn't funny.

Greetings

16 years ago

Shut up nuby.

riley

Greetings

16 years ago

for people who want nothing more than to have peace, you guys are fighting alot.

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
welcome to cys, eq.

Greetings

16 years ago
Ah! EQ! That, I dont mind one bit.  Thank you for the welcome!

Greetings

16 years ago
You don't mind if I call you Quill, do you?

Welcome to the website. Nice to see a new face around here.

Greetings

16 years ago

Quill? If you must.  I'd prefer EQ.  (Although the user name is there for a reason, if you don't mind typing the whole thing -- that'd be great).

Your user name is great by the way, very simple.  Where'd ya think of it?

Greetings

16 years ago
That's fine. I've no problem typing out your whole name, I thought you'd just prefer a nickname, that's all.

And about my name.. I would like to say it came to me in a dream, but it didn't. I don't exactly know why I did to be perfectly honest, but my half-birthday is in the middle of it.

Greetings

16 years ago
Hi EQ, welcome!

Greetings

16 years ago

Thank you!

Hold on a second, your madglee?  I'm right in the middle of playing your game, and I'm loving it -- more on that when I leave a comment.

As for you October, your half birthday? What am I missing?

Greetings

16 years ago
Thanks! Took me a while to write. Glad you like it.

Greetings

16 years ago
The amount of work put in is really evident from the get go.  I especially like the character page and achievements.  Nice touch!

Greetings

16 years ago

welcome newbie. 

march

Greetings

16 years ago

i havent thrown in my welcome yet. so welcome. glad to see you here. if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, solostrike, madglee, alexp, march5th00. they are our current admins and moderators. the rest of the community is also very helpful. our forums are set up to help with most any question you may have. also, feel free to utilize the PM system that was created. you can go to any persons profile and under their stats on the top right there is a link to send a Private Message.

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
Hello, I'm mage, your Eq, good.
Welcome!

Greetings

16 years ago
Thanks guys!  So I've met all the admins except Solostrike and Alexp.  Good to know, and also thanks for the heads up on PM's.  I've received a few -- great system!

Greetings

16 years ago
Also, just so we're clear, I'm an asshole. Don't let it surprise you later.

Greetings

16 years ago

Hello, welcome to the site! I've been really busy lately, or i would have posted this welcome a little sooner.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM nate (fleshnblood), choco, march, as they are quite active on the site. You can PM me, as well, and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, you can post in the forums. One last thing you can do is check out the Help section where we have a big pile of articles on all sorts of subjects related to the site.

Take Care!

Greetings

16 years ago
I read all of those articles before I made my account.  Quite informative. Great reads!  Thank you all for the welcomes!

Greetings

16 years ago

sweet mother of pearl, thats almost too good to be true that you read the articles. no one even knows they exist lol **twilight zone music** fades in.

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
Hey Fleshnblood, are you new too? I don't remember anything about you...*twilight zone music*

Greetings

16 years ago

yep, im a newbie, pretty accomplished for one too lol. ;0)

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
Your not a newbie right? That would be odd to be a newbie and also be an admin. I was reading the Help & Info and it said Aretwo was also an admin?

Greetings

16 years ago

no, im not a newbie. one of the vets actually. march, choco, alexp, and solostrike are about the only ones still active taht have been around longer than me. and 3 of those mentioned made the site lol. as for Aretwo, he was ment to help with the site but he never worked out on a full time basis. hes gone for good id say.

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
Thats too bad. I've heard alot about members leaving.  A recurring theme.

Greetings

16 years ago

that happens. most people leave for school reasons around here. since our main base is 13-17 year olds. but it picks back up and we continue as we always have. starting to build a history around here. i like that. lol

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
Ah! School... Good days.  University is much more entertaining though. Of course the stress can be pretty unbearable.

Greetings

16 years ago

played my school based game yet then? its a week in school...with a twist, and many interesting things. though some..*cough* march05th00.... says its too annoying.

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
Sorry, Can I get a title?

Greetings

16 years ago

everyone's profile lists all their games. however, the name of my story is Schooled for Life. its in the School based category i think.

nate

Greetings

16 years ago
Thanks! I'll play it in a bit.

Greetings

16 years ago
I think I'm too late, but you left out chocobot.

Yeah, feel free to ask help from anyone who's on, but if there are many people online you would want to see the staff. Give them the first priority. And play Snow, it's an interesting storygame.

Greetings

16 years ago

OH Come on!  Schooled for Life was ALWAYS  a great story!  lol, I just wanted to change it to be even better! 

Selfish, I know.

march

Greetings

16 years ago

always tinkering with things to improve them lol that blows up in your face every once in awhile

nate

Greetings

16 years ago

I have nothing to say about that.  lol

march