Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Hey guys! New girl/member of CYS finally taking the big leap and posting on the forums. I really love reading and writing, so I hope to become an active member of this site ^^; Slowly learning the ropes here, so I hope you all can bear with me. Besides reading/writing, I love taking pictures and watching football. Haha, hopefully this post wasn't too boring for a first one on the forum. Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and reading some terrific stories from everyone

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Welcome to CYS applegirl.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

welcome.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Welcome to CYS! Hope we enjoy your stay. (^,..,^)

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Hi, nice to meet ya

I checked out your story and am very impressed with the included pics - they fit so well with the story, that I have to ask if you are the artist. They are incredible.

BZ

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Ah, the art was all done by a friend (which is how I managed to get them to fit perfectly, I basically wrote an outline and she drew up amazing pictures). Thanks, I'll definitely pass along the compliments!

New girl here^^

12 years ago
I featured your story applegirl, congratulations! :)

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Thanks 3J! I recently read Snow and really realize what you were talking about--I definitely have a lot to work/improve on. Reading a lot of story games here (by Sethaniel, Endmaster and yourself) is really great

New girl here^^

12 years ago
Beautiful attitude.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Lol, thanks 3J :D I'm learning a lot, but its a little intimidating after reading so many great stories <3

New girl here^^

12 years ago

I really loved your story that and Snow are really the only ones I enjoy from the love and dating category.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Thanks! I don't think my story is nearly as good as Snow, but I'm really pleased to hear that you've enjoyed it. I'm really looking forward to what you've got next, but no pressure :)

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Hello, welcome to the site, its a great place. I really enjoyed your story and look forward to more from you!

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Thanks :) I have two story ideas I'd really like to do, but it'll probably be a while before those get published. I'm trying to learn how to improve before publishing another story, plus getting the art done usually takes a significant amount of time ^^; I really appreciate hearing you liked it, thanks again :D

New girl here^^

12 years ago
Welcome to CYS! I hope you like it!

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Do you do the art yourself? Im just a huge fan of the feel of your first story, i get really into stories like that!

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Thanks! My friend did all the art and I have two other people who will be providing the art for the next two stories I'm thinking about. I'm glad the art went over so well, I was a bit worried that I was overusing it ^^;

New girl here^^

12 years ago

They are really good at artwork! I dont think it was overused at all, i think both were done very well and fit together perfectly.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

She'll be happy to hear that :D I won't be able to get her to do art for the next two stories (since this one took up forever and she's quite busy with RL), but I hope the change in art style won't be a bother.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Well goodluck with your next stories, keep up the goodwork, ill be sure to read the new ones when they come out!

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Aw, thanks! I have to admit that I'm really planning on changing it up for the next two stories though. I have 3 ideas now and while 1 of them would be similar in theme to my first story, I think the first two are going to be significantly darker. I think I need to go to the other end of the spectrum being going back to the style of the first story ^^;

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Well ill be sure to check them out when you finish, im sure they will be good! You should give me updates, theres no doubt ill be looking forward to reading your stories!

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Thanks :) I basically got all the art I want for the 2nd story I'm thinking of, but I'm really trying to work out the plot and writing. I'll probably just post a demo/beta version after finishing up some loose ends, hopefully fixing up some of the mistakes I made with the last story ^^: I do greatly appreciate your support~

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Dont worry about it! You have my support and i look forward to hearing more!

New girl here^^

12 years ago
:) Thanks! I just realized the 2nd story has basically 180 different images, so it'll probably be a while before I can finish writing it. I was hoping to get it done this month during break, but I only have 5 pages with images done...ORZ.

New girl here^^

12 years ago
Ohh my God! I can’t believe I forgot to at least welcome you to CYS. Well, better late than never.

Hello, I am cool74 and welcome to the site. I hope you find us a fun and happy community. Despite all of the auguring that goes on.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

arguing, cool. It's spelled arguing.

New girl here^^

12 years ago

Lol, thanks cool :D It's a great community, it's been really fun so far~