Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I wish it was real

12 years ago

Pokemon. May god have mercy on your soul if you believe otherwise.

I wish it was real

12 years ago
Yeah, that would be sweet. Especially, if Meowth was real. Dunno why I find him attractive?

I wish it was real

12 years ago

O_o

I wish it was real

12 years ago

o_0

I wish it was real

12 years ago

I'd love to have a pet Pikachu

I wish it was real

12 years ago
me too.

I wish it was real

12 years ago

I wish it was real

12 years ago
Wish I'd gotten into Pokemon younger. My parents wouldn't let me play the games or watch the show when I was a kid.

I wish it was real

12 years ago

I'd be fine as long as we don't use slavery so casually like they do in the TVshow's.

I wish it was real

12 years ago
Fireplay, I love your pic.

I wish it was real

12 years ago

If you analyze it too much, there really is a lot of Wrongness about Pokemon (like sending ten year old kids off into the world alone to hunt dangerous animals) 

I wish it was real

12 years ago

Yeah, what kind of sick person captures animals then makes them fight each other?

I wish it was real

12 years ago
No joke the first wish I remember making was for Pokemon to become real. Come on who doesn't want a animal companion that can shoot lightning bolts. That is way to much fun.

I wish it was real

12 years ago
The only drawbacks are the legendaries. Not because of their strength, but because EVERY SINGLE KID WANTS A FRIGGIN LEGENDARY, AND THERE ARE ONLY LIKE WHAT, 20? It's gonna be a war to see who catches it. http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15800000/Legendary-pokemons-legendary-pokemon-15844810-843-606.jpg

Add the ones in the unova region, and now compare 7 billion individuals.