Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

I have no idea if im the only one who plays this, but if you love it, here's the place to talk about it!!!yes

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Yep, play it.

Good fun.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

You are not alone. I love Minecraft, so much that it's a bit sad.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Never got much into it. Open world games like Minecraft or Terraria for some reason never really interested me. I guess that is because I prefer to either build something from the scratch with a lot of units (like Dwarf Fortress) or play with lot of units, abilities, etc. (The Last Remnant, Neverwinter Nights 2, Suikoden series).

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Oh well. People have their likes and dislikes. And that reminds me! I saw a funny shirt the other day! It said  yes a boss (like a boss!) woah. That did not have anything to do with Minecraft. indecision

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

I loved it the few (I think two?) times I played it on the Xbox, but I don't really have regular access to it.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Pretty fun, but it gets hard to catch up to with all those updates =.=

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

yeah. one of the few downsides to it. : I

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

I'm curious, has anyone killed the dragon yet?

I've found the portal, and am currently decking out my gear (just need to enchant my last helmet).

Though my lack of diamonds is disappointing. I do have an army of wolves on standby though :D.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

How many

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

i had about 9 wolves. Then I accidentally hit one, they all got mad at me, and when i left they disappeared :(

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

I've beaten the Ender Dragon, it's sort of tricky though. You shoot at the weird jewels on pillars that heal it or something. Pretty linear. 

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Yeah, I just fought it today.

Bit of an under whelming battle tbh. All I needed to do was shoot him with my bow, because whenever you hit him with it he spazes out and runs away.

Could have been done much better. The healing crystals thing wasn't even a big deal. He should have shot fireballs or something at least. A ranged + melee attack would have been much more fun.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Killed it several times over for the lulz.  It's not that hard when half your inventory is porkchops.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Along with Bows and Arrows. The Endermen though, that's what scares me silly. Out of nowhere...

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

That's funny...

Because you're usually staring straight up at the dragon until some tall dark thing stares right back at you.  And then you're dead :P

Tip: Pumpkins.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Tip 2: Don't stop running. 

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

still trying to find a stronghold.  frown

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

I hate the dark. That's why I'm always on Creative and on Peaceful! cheeky

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

I admit I cheated to find a strong hold, wrote down the coordinates and the map seed, and then started a new game in normal mode.

It's cheesy, but I wanted to actually see one, so I did it.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

YESSSSSSSS, you say? IT'S A CREEPER!

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Amy2 im only ONE FOURTH creeper! im also one fourth skeleton and one half human. ;)

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

And my best friend is a slime.

I got bored of it.

11 years ago

The only thing I do is enjoy the X-mas snowball fights that everyone seems to have.  And Flame Charge forts.  And parkour championships.  And marathons.  And creeper herding <=== Best art form there is.

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

there are snowball fights and creeper herding? Why was I not informed?!?! :P

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Because you would be included.  :D----[

MINECRAFT! YESSSSSS

11 years ago

Just curious, has anyone ever made a neighbor hood server? If so, give me the IP #. Because I want to either join one or make one.