WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Names Logan,But you can call me Alpha

I am....New here

7 years ago

Hi.

Rules:

Don't Die

Don't be Annoying

Don't Spam

Only troll on the newbie section

Don't have lists with less than 5 items.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Ummmm.......okay?

I am....New here

7 years ago

lol Just don't spam or be a troll and you'll have fun here.

I recommend reading the Top-Rated storys section and maybe making your own. After that it's up to you. :) Also explore the forums once in a while.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Welcome to the site, Alpha. Hope you enjoy your stay. Whether you are on the formus or playing/making storygames, there's plenty fun to be had.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Welcome! Here's your spork!

I am....New here

7 years ago

You give everyone a spork.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Sporks are useful. Just don't try to mutate them.

I am....New here

7 years ago

I mutated a spork once... Worst mistake I ever made....

It destroyed half of New York, and held the rest hostage. Luckily, I was able to put it down before it did anymore damage, and rebuilt using clones and such.

I am....New here

7 years ago

It would require additional pylons first. :)

I am....New here

7 years ago

But that would be HERESY! BLAM! ^U*

I am....New here

7 years ago

Welcome! Here's your chicken!

Don't take Sentinel's spork, it's poisoned.

I am....New here

7 years ago

LIES! Your chicken is rancid! Why else would you spare any of it!?

I am....New here

7 years ago

Ur face is rancid

Reckt

I am....New here

7 years ago

* Admin Snip (that crosses the line, please try again...)

I am....New here

7 years ago

wat?

Either being trolled or you commented on how black I'm not and an admin got mad at you.

#Confused2013

I am....New here

7 years ago

I said something quite disgusting about your mother. That's all.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Jokes on you.

I am my own mother!

I am....New here

7 years ago

Then I have some bad news... Your face is rancid!

I am....New here

7 years ago

-gasp-

I am....New here

7 years ago

Welcome nice to meet your profile.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Welcome to the site!

We have another alpha somewhere in the site... I wonder where he is now?

I am....New here

7 years ago

Welcome!

I am....New here

7 years ago

Welcome!

I am....New here

7 years ago

Glad to have you aboard!

I am....New here

7 years ago

Hey! Welcome to CYS! I hope you like it here, and make plenty of friends! I hope i can be your friend..... *Creepy stare*

I am....New here

7 years ago

Sup ^-^

....Mtactical leave ze kid alone!!! No time for your rapist stares. lol JK JK.....don't hate me ....

I am....New here

7 years ago

The guy in your picture looks orgasmic. I am not sure whether that is hilarious or just disturbing.

I am....New here

7 years ago

LOLZ                                                                                                                                                                                                                   hahaha so true, so true XD 

oh yeah, call me winter

I am....New here

7 years ago

Pleased to meet you, Alpha. Just call me Kiel. I'm not an expert here, but still, if you have questions or want advice, feel free to drop me a line.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Hello Alpha, my name is OinkmanBAO. You can call me Oinkman.

WARNING: Make fun of Dave and I will find you! Not Fking kidding

I am....New here

7 years ago

Bah, don't listen to him, the minions he sends are both expendable red-shirts and useless pansies. I made pig-jokes at Dave plenty of times, and all I've had to do is beat the ever-loving shit out of 20 passive-aggressive stoner hippies with knives that they could barely use. I stabbed their hearts out with a spork...

I am....New here

7 years ago

I didn't send them! I control farm animals and demonic food.

I am....New here

7 years ago

You mean those rabid mutant ostriches and warrior minoturs with flaming pretzel launchers? I beat the shit out of 2 squads last week! (If these aren't your henchmen, I don't know where they are... Did they remember to take a left on Elm Street?)

I am....New here

7 years ago

No, those aren't his men, Freddie and I diced them up when they turned onto Elm Street, it was much fun!

I am....New here

7 years ago

Four day late hello! Because it four days in better than five days =)

I am....New here

7 years ago
Welcome to the sight. If you have a question about the advanced editor, feel free to pm me I might not be able to answer all your questions but I've figured almost everything except scripting out.

I am....New here

7 years ago

Uh, lucas, it's site. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd watch out for the grammar nazis if I were you.-----------------------------------------------

I am....New here

7 years ago
Well, too late to edit. The edit button disappears after a while, so I can't fix that. Also you don't need to put so much dashes in your posts. You hav like 6 lines of them.

I am....New here

7 years ago

The edit button dissapears after a reply.