Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

y was my account banned?

one year ago
someone banned my account i was in the middle of a game and was wondering if i could get my saves back or something

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Would you be V for Vendetta by any chance?

y was my account banned?

one year ago
no my account was called Captain Cody

y was my account banned?

one year ago
captaincody123

y was my account banned?

one year ago
is there any way to restore my save?

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Going by your email and V for Vendetta's, you both have similar email addresses and I just had an interesting conversation with V saying he was using an account that wasn't his.

y was my account banned?

one year ago
k? I kinda just want to continue my game mate

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Which story were you playing?

And there's no "captaincody123" in the database, so you're either lying or spelled it wrong like a fucktard.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Wonder what happened to the other 122 Captain Codys.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

No answer.

Your choice.

Banned again.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

There is no such account, dumbass.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Didn't expect to see he was banned. Just had a pleasant conversation with the guy, welcoming him to the site.

For anyone scrolling through, here's a link to the interesting bit. He definitely knew he was getting banned soon.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Oh cool, thanks for this extra info.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Genuinely surprised by your extremely thoughtful response. For me, the reply would be, "I believe all humans are inherently evil from the point of conception and go automatically to hell upon their deaths. The animals need to get their shit together and wipe us out before we explode the planet. Kudos to that bat for sacrificing himself in his valiant effort, but unfortunately it only proved a mild inconvenience to us in the grand scheme of things. Rats did it better."

y was my account banned?

one year ago
Endmaster's inbox isn't the first place *I* would've chosen for doing weird LARPing in, but hey what do I know.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

When I see people like this, I always think in the back of my mind:

"This is why abortion shouldn’t be made illegal anywhere."

This is a, this is why abortion shouldn’t be made illegal anywhere moment.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

Makes me think in the back of my mind, "Perhaps, in some cases, abortions should be mandatory."

y was my account banned?

one year ago

That feeling when you message a complete stranger trying to sound mysterious with your bizarre rapist fantasy while also doing it on a 'hacked' account (which is actually just yours) followed by making alts (some of which don't exist in the database, even), but instead of getting attention you just get banned.
Lol, weirdo.

y was my account banned?

one year ago

One could even say

Lol, fag.