Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Contest Answers by MARCH!

18 years ago

yay!! some answers to all of your big questions!  Well the contest is underway and I have no favorites as of yet, so I want to put down some thoughts for everybody to ponder over.

First off, I want you to realize that I will only play your game ONCE unless I am really impressed.  If I am not, I will shelve it.  If you have a very negative comment from me, your game is out - period.  So big game makers out there (I'm speaking of Mattias, Cryptode, the Cave - none of which I've played yet) know this.  Impress me ONCE.  If you publish your unfinished game and I play it and I don't care for it, that's that.  Make sure your games either have a story line that's strong enough to really grab attention, and if you're lacking in that department, make sure that it utiizes as many special features as possible such as the score options, objects and pictures on every few pages.  This can be critical to keeping attention and to making a good game. 

I'll address any other contest questions in this forum thread.

march

18 years ago
And to impress Mr. Hotdog, add pictures.

18 years ago
I like games w/pictures. Get kudos from me for that. I will be really impressed if you add pictures for all items Jdog. I want that. Decides, it makes the game look more profesional.

18 years ago
All my items are pictured.  But he has more pictured pages, thats soon to be different though.

18 years ago
Oh. Everything will have pictures. But you must notice how I give almost everything an image.

18 years ago
lol, ya. Thats what I said.