Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

This happened today and it truly scared me.

There were these two people on ROBLOX and they "kidnapped" me and put me in a cell. They made me drink poison and one of them choked me. I was trying to act tough but inside, I felt so afraid. Scared. Uncomfortable. I was so frightened that I reported them and left the server.

One of my best friends gave me some advice and comfort and I want to thank her for that.

CYS members, during this harsh time for me, is it OK if you can comfort me? I'm still a little disturbed by the event and I don't want it to happen again. :c

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
How does that even happen on Roblox?

Also, I'm really getting uncanny valley vibes from the new avatar. Kudos if you drew it yourself, but it is also mildly unnerving.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

I don't know how to draw. ;-;

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

... I hope the advice that your friend gave was that, if you scared playing roblox, you're too young to be on the internet. (I just pray you never discover minecraft. Those creepers will give you a heart attack.) ^_^

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

... I mean, "Lol" >.>

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
lol

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

So, I looked it up and apparently you can get kidnapped in roblox. You get snatched by some evil clowns in a white van, who take you to a cell. But they don't poison you or choke you or anything lame like that. The cell actually is kind of spooky (or as spooky as something can be in roblox). It's based on an SCP file called "The Staircase" where it's basically an endless staircase where the further down you go, increasingly spooky things appear, like handprints of blood on the wall, or blood painted on the wall to say "RUN", or the sounds of creepy singing, children whispering or footsteps coming from behind you. So yeah, kind of spooky by roblox standards, but I couldn't find anything on there about getting poisoned or choked or anything because, you know... That would be retarded.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
I was thinking they probably just put words between asterisks, and she lacked the gumption to put different words between her own asterisks that cancelled out theirs.

But if we're talking about NPCS... uh, maybe games that describe themselves as scary are just not the best idea until you get a few years older, AL. Even when they're games for eight year olds about Lego people.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
What is the games name

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
It's called learn to read.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
I meant the game inside roblox. As you may not be aware, in roblox all games are made by users, and people can go into games that are made inside its program.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Learn to read the post that describes and identifies the game such that ten seconds on Google was enough for everyone else who cared to to find it.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

It's called "Welcome to Bloxburg" and that game doesn't usually have that problem.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
She's going to be so happy when she sees all these people posting to comfort her.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Must've already cause she replied to BZ after everyone already laughed at the absolute retardation going on here.

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

Don't worry, I saw.

My sorrows are lifted!

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago
Nothing like the Toxic Environment™ of CYS to make one's day a little bit brighter ;)

Online Kidnappers

4 years ago

Smells like toxins and laughter! :D