Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Check this out!! Python Challenge Making a bunch of dead pythons in florida uses some hunting skills, especially the skinning part. I found that this challenge is very relatable and maybe some of you can enjoy it. Try it as a fun challenge!

Python Challenge

2 years ago
That's an actual thing what the hell

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Pythons are an invasive species, and who doesn't love wrangling giant snakes? I could use a new snakeskin suit anyway...

Python Challenge

2 years ago

One time I killed most of a python in Florida. It was about keeping a fire going so things didn't come at you out of the woods, and it had a fire scale showing the intensity of the fire.

Well that was my python hunting story, I hope you enjoyed it.

Really though anyone who can use knives here can do basic hunting stuff with pythons. Although for any kind of non-dead python I'd still go with a gun before anything else.

I have often marveled at how versatile and easy any kind of python is to kill though, we have it pretty good with this hobby. If we didn't have the pythons there's still literally any other snakes, and anything that slithers on the ground, be it worms, caterpillars, centipedes or slugs.

(Sorry for the plagiarism, Mizal.)

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Did you see that cash prize? Oh yeah, Imma win this one

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Is this a penis joke?

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Well apparently, in some countries, there are no other kinds.

Python Challenge

2 years ago
That's 2 countries and counting, apparently...

Python Challenge

2 years ago
yes

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Funny joke

Python Challenge

2 years ago
thanks

Python Challenge

2 years ago
You're welcome

Python Challenge

2 years ago
So has anyone made travel plans for FL yet? We could get some really crummy motel near the swamps and all stay in the same room if you want to save money for more ammo that we can use to shoot at snakes

Python Challenge

2 years ago
I don't think anyone wants to share a room with you.

Although at least the knockout gas you use to steal all the ammo will be organic...

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Save money on the cheap hotel and rent a bass boat.

Python Challenge

2 years ago
What the hell? Why did you post this? Charles already won this event (with 41 pythons).

Python Challenge

2 years ago
Can we still get a bass boat?

Python Challenge

2 years ago
I tried to take the course to get approval to participate in the contest, but that course isn't online right now. There is, however, a Vessel Livery Operator's Online Course and Test you can take to receive a Certificate of Completion. If anyone wants to jump on this, the login is cys, password Cyscys1!