Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

card games

9 years ago

anyone play card games like Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Pokemon?

card games

9 years ago

Uno?

card games

9 years ago

Uno is really fucking fun.

card games

9 years ago

...Dominion? XD

card games

9 years ago

YES! It's a very fun game. ^-^

MTG is a close second though.

card games

9 years ago

Summoner Wars and Smash Up! are about the closest I get to those sort of deck building games.

card games

9 years ago

I play Yu-Gi-Oh.

card games

9 years ago

B-Movie Series.

Not really a deck-builder.

card games

9 years ago

Those are pretty fun. I like the Gloom series as well.

card games

9 years ago

I have, like, 600+ pokemon cards. But all I ever use them for are bookmarks (I mark 20,000 leagues under the sea appropriately with a tentacool).....

But I remember I once met an amazing teacher named Mr.Everett. He had legend of Zelda posters on his walls and manga for kids to check out. He wore a tie and dress shoes everyday, and occasionally suspenders. He taught me how to play pokemon.

It might've been fun, but I can't remember because all I did after that was make rude commentary at the little pokemon tournaments in the back of the class room.

card games

9 years ago

I still remember the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh.

card games

9 years ago
I play Hearthstone. Used to play Solforge as well, but it was too rage-inducing.

(Both are online card games.)

card games

9 years ago

Does poker count?

card games

9 years ago

I play Magic here. you?

card games

9 years ago

Magic: The Gathering?

If so, you da best!

card games

9 years ago

yep. I assume you do as well? what color(s) do you prefer?

card games

9 years ago

I have a Black regineration deck

card games

9 years ago

I use to play Yu-Gi-Oh. But I kinda got girls instead, so I dropped the card games.

card games

9 years ago

I play Magic.

My favorite decks (I play casual) that I have at the moment are:

A red black deck I like to call Sacrifice Burn (graveyard returns, dying effects *like deal 2 damage to target creature or opponent*, forcing opponents to sac creatures, kill spells)

A green white deck based around both populate and cat tribal *it has a decent amount of life gain included*

A red green deck based around Aether Rift and Beast Tribal *it is pretty much all permanents*

A blue white deck based around tapping creatures and putting nasty enchantments on them to prevent any combat damage to me through creatures

A mono black deck centered around life gain and life loss (very typical mono black, using life for card draw)

My color preference in order from most liked to least liked:

Black

Green

White

Red

Blue

card games

9 years ago

Yu-Gi-Oh is actually really fucking fun, though the last time I actively played it was a year ago. I had a match last month against a skilled friend. He kicked my ass (fucking OP dragons).

Cards Against Humanity, Clusterfuck, Poker, Black Jack. That's about it, really. I've always wanted to try Hearthstone though. 

card games

9 years ago

Kings is pretty fun.

card games

9 years ago

Cards against humanity.

card games

9 years ago

Me and my wife Morgan_R play 50 card pick-up while our owl-ninja children play 50 body pick-up of penguinites in the backyard.

card games

9 years ago

No offense, but if those Penguinites were even worth half their feathers your hideous hybrid children would be spending their next mealtime in cubes being sauteed with rice in an inner-city Chinese Restaurant. That is, if they could separate their skull fragments from the rest of the meat for the FDA.

card games

9 years ago

Banned ! You are banned, banned, BANNED!

card games

9 years ago

Hey, I wasn't personally insulting him, or advocating for the murder of owl-people as a race, I was just saying that there's no way in hell that his puny ninja children were going to be able to kill 50 Penguinites.

card games

9 years ago

You are a dark person 

card games

9 years ago

You're the one teaching his kids to attempt genocide against a race of warriors. What the hell did you think would happen!?

card games

9 years ago

Fan of MTG here! Solforge is pretty good, but lacks anyway to "come back" from a bad situation (aka wrath of god). I'll be odd one out here: Not a fan of hearthstone.

card games

9 years ago

I have a couple of Yu-gi-oh decks left [2] from my Elementary days, haven't played in a long while. Mostly keep them for "muh nostalgia."

I've got a MtG deck, but I've never get a chance to use it, since no one in my school fucking runs any Magic decks, goddamnit.

Cards against Humanity is insanely fun, though, and I play it pretty often.

card games

9 years ago

Cards Against Humanity, Munchkin... does Android: Netrunner count?

card games

9 years ago

I don't "play" with the Pokemon cards, I just collect them. I would use them, but unluckily there is no one willing to have a battle with me. :( Maybe it's because u use my OP deck...