Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

We're 1/12 done with 2017 already as of tommorow morning. How's everyone liking it so far?

2017, one month in

7 years ago

It's the same as usual.

I still got no one for Valentine's Day.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Loser.

Also, does this really need to be a thread?

2017, one month in

7 years ago

I started making a ramen sandwich for someone special. Then I realized the connotations of what I was doing and broke down. I became too shy and nervous to give them my creation because, on the miles-off chance that she discovered who I was on the internet, she would get the wrong idea. I imagined her melodic giggling turn to worried sighs. Her eyes turning away, disturbed... She asked me to make a sandwich, but instead I hid it in the fridge and made up some bullshit excuse.

You bastards. You heartless bastards. You ruined my life with your sexual comedy!

Just kidding. What kind of pussy do you take me for!? I made her that sandwich and gave it to her like a champ! #ComingOutOfTheFridge

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Sandwhich Glory

2017, one month in

7 years ago

2017 has been great! This is going to be the best year yet, I can feel it! Graduation is only five months off and then in seven months, I move a few hundred mikes to go to school. I'm so pumped! Go, 2017, go!

2017, one month in

7 years ago

That's a lot of mikes.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Hahaha this is why I need to start proof reading more. *miles

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Same hear.

2017, one month in

7 years ago
better than 2016, not quite as good as 2004

2017, one month in

7 years ago

How good was 2004?

2017, one month in

7 years ago

It had Samurai Champloo, so I think that means it was pretty good.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

I second that.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

That was a pretty good anime.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Got to say, I'm pretty impressed Trump managed to make it this long without pushing the big, red button. There's hope for America yet. ^_^

2017, one month in

7 years ago

And no assassination attempts so far. Way to go trump.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Pence probaby has to slap his hand every 20 seconds. Or maybe he has to slap his own hand, like Dr. Strangelove.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

It wasn't as bad as 2015, but I'm sad it's not like 2011. :c

2017, one month in

7 years ago

2017 has been great for me so far. I hope it continues to be this way.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

So far 2017 is being a pretty good year. Trump president, working hard, getting things done. I'm doing good in school, good grades, and getting set on the path of what career I should get into, and where to go for it. So far nothing horrible has happened, yet...

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Whilst Brexit was set to cause some serious shit for Europe and fuck up are role as champions of the west and intellectualism and let a less corporatist USA snatch it with an election where outsiders had a serious chance, you guys fucked it up and voted the stereotype of a capitalist you see in Stalinist propaganda, so we get to keep our position. I mean, Canada's doing alright, but fuck them, they're Canada, they don't even count.

2017, one month in

7 years ago

Y'know, i'm hungry. I'd better open a Canada soup.

Ba dum ksh