Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

My Little Pony

12 years ago

Are there any more Bronies here or am I the only one?

My Little Pony

12 years ago

Huh???

My Little Pony

12 years ago

If i am correct, you are a loner in this one.

My Little Pony

12 years ago

Damn

My Little Pony

12 years ago
Peverted Bastard :P

My Little Pony

12 years ago
I'm a female Bronie.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

Your a pegasister

My Little Pony

12 years ago

Yuck.

My Little Pony

12 years ago

The above comment just sent me into a rage in which I punched a wall and now I have to type with my right hand. Thanks a lot.

My Little Pony

12 years ago

Whoa dude, calm your jets.

My Little Pony

12 years ago

What is a Bronies? O.o

My Little Pony

12 years ago

A male who watches My Little Pony.

My Little Pony

12 years ago

*BrrrZZZTttT!!!*

(sound of BZ's brain frying)

My Little Pony

12 years ago

OK, since I am guilty of liking the original Pokemon cartoons, I guess I can't really judge too much.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
haha, that has nothing to do with Bronies.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

Don't judge me, I think that the show is kind of cute and provides good moral. Plus the laughs aren't cheap like most televsion these days.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Yup, I'm judging you XD

My Little Pony

11 years ago

My Little Pony

11 years ago
That's one of the more... modest pictures I've seen bronies post

My Little Pony

11 years ago

You should see what I wanted to post... actually, you shouldn't.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
MLP is perfect brain bleach, lol. After pulling an all-nighter looking up scary stuff on the interwebz, one episode and I can sleep easy.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

I spent a whole night on some website (I want to say totalgore but I'm not sure) and watched every kind of snuff video from suicides to beheading and slept like a baby.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
When you said Bronies This is what I thought of......

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Photobucket

My Little Pony

11 years ago

-_-... I am not a gimp.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
<-< But you are a bronie.

And yes, Cool, that's what I thought too :P

My Little Pony

11 years ago

I hate unicorns. If I ever see one I'll rip it's horn off and eat t

My Little Pony

11 years ago

If I ever see you do that I swear to God I'll break into your house and smash every electronic device in sight.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

At least I have a house to break into.

Do you need some ice for that burn?

My Little Pony

11 years ago

No because that reply sucked back in 2nd grade and it's not nearly as good now haha.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Put it on me to hunt down whatever [Unicorn] I see.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Thanks for the support.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Still not as gay as Twilight.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Eh, probably they're just closet furries.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
You need to watch this playa.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

My Little Pony

11 years ago
"I'M CONFUSED!!!"

There you have it folks, My Little Pony - let's say confuses - little boys.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

Ican post pictures now!

My Little Pony

11 years ago
It adds to the LGBTQ population.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

So... does anyone have these kids' addresses.

Except for Devin, he's cool.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
This is completely stupid. If you're this entertained by a show geared to be intellectually stimulating for five year olds, then you're either literally mentally retarded, trying to fit in with a stupid group of people or trolling.

In any case, you're being an idiot.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Why would you insult him 'cuz he likes a T.V show? I mean, who cares? He can like whatever show he wants, even if it is geared for five-year olds.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Damn 3J, you don't have to go ape shit on me. So what if I enjoy watching a fucking TV show? Do I go around bashing what you do in your personal life?

My Little Pony

11 years ago
I haven't gone ape shit on anyone. You've gone apeshit at least twice in this thread though:

"The above comment just sent me into a rage in which I punched a wall and now I have to type with my right hand. Thanks a lot."

"If I ever see you do that I swear to God I'll break into your house and smash every electronic device in sight."

It's pretty clear that you're talking about watching this show so that you garner attention and I think it's utterly pathetic and so far beneath you.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

First of all, that first comment was a joke. Second, the other comment was because he insulted what I watch and I naturally got pissed since I already don't like the kid since he threatened to strangle me.

Actually I wasn't "bragging" about watching the show. I posted this because I was genuinely interested in what people thought about the show. Everything I said after that was in plain good fun.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
"Freedom of Speech doesn't exist so we can talk about the weather" - Ron Paul

If you post something like this, especially when it's something as disputed on the internet and starts as many flame wars as MLP, you need to expect people to insult it. Saying that 3J went "ape shit" when you yourself were posting threats on the internet is just rediculous.

And also, I didn't see it as you joking, I genuinely thought that you were pissed. Hey, if you're entertained by what a 5 year old watches, why wouldn't you be entertained by acting like one?

My Little Pony

11 years ago
And I could care less if you bash anything I do in my personal life. If I watched My Little Pony and then bragged about it in a public forum, I'd hope somebody would.

My Little Pony

11 years ago

Originally wasn't going to bother posting in this thread but changed my mind.

People can like whatever they want. I don't care. The problem I have with My Little Pony and "bronies" is that they're loud. They don't just love the show, they turn everything into a conversation about the show, constantly asserting that they're masculine because they don't care what people think of them. That is what annoys me, and in turn I've grown to hate the show.

I watched an episode to see what the big deal was about a year ago. It was terrible. It's not even something like Spongebob where it's a kids show that you can find entertaining. It was actually painful to watch. It doesn't have a rich plot or amazing characters or whatever the hell else bronies claim about the show - it was designed for five-year-old girls, which is exactly why it is as intellectually unstimulating as it is.

My Little Pony

11 years ago
Does anyone smell some sizzling meat?

My Little Pony

11 years ago
(little bro)