Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
With (obviously) so many authors around, I'd really like to encourage more artists to hang up their hats here. Especially if any of you do commissions or have galleries somewhere that you're not afraid to let Ford have access to. Don't be cowed by MHD, I know she's the best but just like with the writing, there's room to encourage artists of varying skill levels. CYS has nothing but love for everyone. Use this thread to introduce yourself or shill your abilities as potential drawbitch however you like, put up any links to examples of your works, how you can be contacted offsite (if you dare) and talk about what you can and can't do for filthy lucre. There have to be more non-MHD artists around than just Camelon. Just requesting that if you do not know how to put up an image using HTML and do not know how to resize it to fit the forum (650 width or so) then just use a link for any examples. We can click things when we need to, we're smart like that. At the very least I might consider paying for the privilege of handing some of you off like chattel to future contest winners.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 8/29/2020 12:32:24 PM

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
No, no, I swear it's not what it looks like!

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Hee hee hee!

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
....wait, shipping art? SO YOU ADMIT IT.

Can't believe you wrote a featured game just as an excuse to slip it onto the site, like we wouldn't even notice.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

I swear it was entirely coincidental! My art has a terrible case of same face (or same, cloaked-face) sometimes. ;~P

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Ja, sure. Whatever you say.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 8/29/2020 9:31:01 PM

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Wow, thats some of the lewdest art I've ever seen.

I approve.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
That is repulsive, just wait till Katie find out! You're in trouble now.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

I dunno how you make these so fast. It's all high quality with low effort.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

I didn't know you had a whole cup just for your spork.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

I have to keep all my sporks in separate cups or they'll fight! ;~P

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Wolverine thinks he two Batmans making out. ^_^

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

"Especially if any of you do commissions"

Wow, why not just pay MHD? You truly are trying to replace her.

Are you sure you want this? This is what most art will be like

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
If she has some kind of arrangement she uses for commission work then this would be a great place to share it.

MHD is a free spirit however, she draws she wants, such as completely false and unfair statements and my dedication to writing.

Ideally we could get a variety of artists in here, like some reasonably talented 15 year olds to draw furries and waifus for the other 15 year olds, or starving Indonesians for when we need someone to render three paragraphs autistically describing a character's outfit and wrist diameter in exacting detail in exchange for 25 cents worth of rice.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Please, that's nothing. I still remember what Taco's commission thread looked like. How could I forget?

Maybe that's exactly what somebody wants to illustrate their story with though, we don't judge. (Until they hit the publish button. Then we judge.)

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

I do draw occassionally, and I've recently started uploading doodles to Deviantart because it's funny. (And I had to figure out SOMETHING to do with the account I used to investigate one of the 2018 newbies for art plaigiarism) Apparently I have some street cred with wholesome dinosaur fans and people who draw giant anime boobies.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
I like the name.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
They're cute. Anything wholesome on DeviantArt is like a drop of pure mountain water in a bucket of pond scum of course but thanks for valiantly doing your part.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Hello, I'm MHD and I don't just draw silly comics on niche writing website. :~)

I've also been doing $10 character sketches and $15 flat color character sketches if anyone is interested!

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

You drew Mizal naked with long red hair and her chest exposed, scandalous!

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Luckily I'm not that shade of green. But, there are indeed boobs in there! I'm telling my mom.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Aww the blue whale and the dream castle are in there. I really like the landscape with the floating castle, and the queen of hearts or whoever that is riding the lion. Was the dragon and griffin a commission? You seem classier than somebody who draws that kind of thing on your own.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Haha, it was a gift for a friend! And definitely not my usual.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Hawt

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Very reasonable prices.

But where's the hats?

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

I was expecting more hats.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Hey, I draw stuff too! (I just barely ever draw anything that's actually fun because I'm lazy.) :(

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Your drawings are pretty cool, too.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Yey! ^_^

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Not much of an artist, but I draw sometimes. Here's a drawing that I did about a sword of dreams. Not sure how I'm going to use it yet.

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Hey everyone!

Thanks to Mizal for forwarding me here. I've been dinkering around on the community since around May, playing and enjoying the games that people have made. I've really only played a few so far, but I've found them all enjoyable, and will continue to play and rate others. 

As an act of good will to the community and to Tim for the Kingdom of CYStia server, I'll be willing to take on small commissions (just about 5 dollars) to affordably give art to people who want it for their games, and to have that money be given to Tim for the Kingdom of CYStia server. We would just agree, I would tell Tim to expect it, and you would forward to his paypal he already has set up. I think it's a healthy and awesome way to help the CYS community on the side. I'm making a post on the aforementioned server following this one, which will have more details. :)

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

All my art: https://www.deviantart.com/tapatilorenzo
I practice multiple styles and love to try new ones. I've got impressionistic / smooth / layered illustrations, vector or gradient art, pixel art, black-and-white and probably other designations floating around in there. So much of this was done before I picked up a tablet, so I can best some of my older art and hit on the upper end of what you see with some frequency. Characters can be hard, but I need and want the practice. Nice to be here!

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago
Pssst. You should draw yourself a forum avatar.

But yeah Anthony has drawn me a few things while just practicing different styles that I'll be able to use in the storygame I'm mainly working on now. He's good at landscapes which seems like it could be useful to a lot of folks here.

Tim manages the Paypal account some of us donate to keep the CYS Discord boosted and the Minecraft server up and running. (Just clarifying for you forum cucks not in the know....)

Collecting all Artists

3 years ago

Drats. The thought occurred to me yesterday, but I failed to take action on it. I'm about to rectify the situation.