Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago
After a bit of …consideration, I’ve decided that these writing duels are pretty fun. I’m going to challenge @EbonVasilis to a duel.

It would be great if you would accept :)

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago

Peng...please tell me you didn't read that other thread at all. My reasons aren't going to change just because the person does. Also, you are already in the contest, so you and I are already competing. I'd rather not not sound like a broken record player, so no for now, same reason as the other thread. 

If you, and Soy for that matter, would like to do have the duels in January, then sure. Otherwise no for now.

Edit: For anybody in the future that would like to have a duel with me...go join the contest instead. That's where I'll be competing. If you do still want to have duel after December, then we choose a time and date then. 

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago
Continuing to equate a contest to a duel even after the differences were explained really just indicates you're a bit out of the loop here, Ebon!

I do not at this time intend to make anyone challenging anyone anyone else to a duel against any rules, here on CYS we have freedom.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago

Well they aren't exactly the same, but my interest is primarily in competition and the contest does fall under that. 

I'll do this one and the other one in January.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago

I joined the contest. Now duel me here as well :)

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago
You forgot to tag him.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago

@EbonVasilis

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago
At least you're a bit closer to Ebon's age and a lot closer in proven talent level than these other kids he's been rolling around in the mud with.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago

Feel free to come duel as well if you'd like.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago
Nah, you're a kid too and not a particularly high status one, plus you seem to be getting really grimly autistic about these and I don't like to encourage that.

If it were someone like Steve challenging me now, that might be interesting and fun.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago

No worries. I'll rise in status eventually, and unlike the truly autistic ones I'll back that up with my actions. Doesn't have to be soon, but I'll get to that point. 

Besides, I already beat Steve.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago
In time, you will know the tragic extent of your failings.

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago

Who is this noob

Jumping in on the fun

2 years ago
Biggest dogpile I’ve seen, good fun.