Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Ideas?

10 years ago

I, ArrowzworrA, am coming to the public to request ideas. Any ideas for a complete piece of shit of a storygame? Post them here!

Ideas?

10 years ago

I'm sure anything you can come up with will top all of our ideas by a mile.

Ideas?

10 years ago
If you promise to give me coauthor credit, I have a story called Troll (name can be changed) that I can give you. It's got an explosions section, a "cex" section, and an unfinished trolling section in a separate storygame. It's at http://chooseyourstory.com/story/troll~21 in all caps and glorious misspellings.

Ideas?

10 years ago

=\ Ah... you need a complete piece of shit story? Sorry, fresh out.

Ideas?

10 years ago

You could alwats make an incompletable game, one that goes to the second page, and the only link is a "previous" page link.

There would be no way to end the game or leave a comment, therefore making it an excellent torture device to use against completionists.

Ideas?

10 years ago

Drakilian, you are pure evil.

Ideas?

10 years ago

I'll think about it.

Ideas?

10 years ago

Of course the Mods remove un-finishable games and hammer those that make them with severe XP penalties.

Ideas?

10 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/trick-game 

it's technically finish able

Ideas?

10 years ago

Yeah - if you can finish it - it qualifies as a game - no matter how random...  ^v^

Ideas?

10 years ago

This requires a bit more work, as a end game link is required to publish, but there is a work around.

Were you really expecting me to tell what the workaround is?

Ideas?

10 years ago

Yes

Ideas?

10 years ago

Why don't you make a sequel for http://chooseyourstory.com/story/wednesday and name it Thursday or something? That can probably be counted as shit.

Ideas?

10 years ago

You are taking your crippled quadriplegic grandma to the hospital when BOOM Ninja's attack.

Ideas?

10 years ago

One could put an endgame link, but put it onto a separate page that one can't reach because no links actually lead to it, right?

Then publish it like that, with the only accessible pages being the loop.

Ideas?

10 years ago

NOOOOOO I am a completionist, don't do this to me! =O

Ideas?

10 years ago

Fair Warning: Games Published with no way to finish get unpublished and the authors censured.

The only reason I could think that anyone would suggest that you do that intentionally, is because they want to see you banned...

Ideas?

10 years ago

Shhhhhhhhh

Ideas?

10 years ago

>.>

Ideas?

10 years ago

SEXUALLY AMBIGUOUS VAMPIRE CULTIST DUDE!

Ideas?

10 years ago

You know, this song isn't nearly as bad when you don't have to look at the actual singer's face, or that weird spectacle.

Ideas?

10 years ago

It's glorious. 

Ideas?

10 years ago

I was just thinking that to haha! It's so disturbing when you see his vampire smile...  XD

Ideas?

10 years ago

Even better hehe...  devil

Ideas?

10 years ago

OH MY... Try playing them both at the same time... MIND BLOWN...

Ideas?

10 years ago

Interesting.

Ideas?

10 years ago

OK, I'm done - that hurt....

Ideas?

10 years ago

Its hilarious listeing to both. I enjoyed it...

Ideas?

10 years ago

WHY?! I think i just died a little,

Ideas?

10 years ago

One man, one donkey, all explosions!

Ideas?

10 years ago

Here's an idea for Arrow:

1. Go to the top of a roof.

2. String piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level.

3. Tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above the sidewalk level when its fully stretched.

4. Put super glue on your hands.

5. Put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head.

6. Lean forward so the piano wire cuts through your neck, but not your elbows.

7. When the cord goes taut, you'll be hanging upside down with no head, but your head will be in your outstretched arms due to the gravity and the super glue.

8. Come back and let us know if it worked and what reaction you got from bystanders.

Ideas?

10 years ago

I couldnt find piano wire so i used guitar strings instead. But surprisingly everyone ignored me....

Wait, why is that surprising? Everyone ignores me all the time.

But it took a while to type this since I can only use my elbows.

Ideas?

10 years ago

I'm really surprised that no one has responded to your suggestion yet EndMaster...   ;)

Ideas?

10 years ago
You are a genius. That is brilliant.

Ideas?

10 years ago

Good idea. Let me try that.

Ideas?

10 years ago

Gonna try that out ASAP

Ideas?

10 years ago

You need to be more descriptive, i managed to circumcise someone though, he sued me later.

Ideas?

10 years ago
i tryed but now im ded!

Ideas?

10 years ago

Or undead as it would seem.

How the hell are you still posting, I thought you got banned.

Ideas?

10 years ago

I found it is quite easy to replicate my name and create a new profile. Maybe that's what he did?

Ideas?

10 years ago

Yeah but his current profile has over -11,000 points that Madglee gave him and it says he's been a member since June 1st of this year, so I'm assuming it's his same old account.

Ideas?

10 years ago

He's banned as in he can't post any more story games. 

Ideas?

10 years ago

Wow you guys were mean. :(

Ideas?

10 years ago

Yeah, we don't tolerate bad trolling on this site.