Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Names Logan,But you can call me Alpha

I am....New here

10 years ago

Hi.

Rules:

Don't Die

Don't be Annoying

Don't Spam

Only troll on the newbie section

Don't have lists with less than 5 items.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Ummmm.......okay?

I am....New here

10 years ago

lol Just don't spam or be a troll and you'll have fun here.

I recommend reading the Top-Rated storys section and maybe making your own. After that it's up to you. :) Also explore the forums once in a while.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Welcome to the site, Alpha. Hope you enjoy your stay. Whether you are on the formus or playing/making storygames, there's plenty fun to be had.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Welcome! Here's your spork!

I am....New here

10 years ago

You give everyone a spork.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Sporks are useful. Just don't try to mutate them.

I am....New here

10 years ago

I mutated a spork once... Worst mistake I ever made....

It destroyed half of New York, and held the rest hostage. Luckily, I was able to put it down before it did anymore damage, and rebuilt using clones and such.

I am....New here

10 years ago

It would require additional pylons first. :)

I am....New here

10 years ago

But that would be HERESY! BLAM! ^U*

I am....New here

10 years ago

Welcome! Here's your chicken!

Don't take Sentinel's spork, it's poisoned.

I am....New here

10 years ago

LIES! Your chicken is rancid! Why else would you spare any of it!?

I am....New here

10 years ago

Ur face is rancid

Reckt

I am....New here

10 years ago

* Admin Snip (that crosses the line, please try again...)

I am....New here

10 years ago

wat?

Either being trolled or you commented on how black I'm not and an admin got mad at you.

#Confused2013

I am....New here

10 years ago

I said something quite disgusting about your mother. That's all.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Jokes on you.

I am my own mother!

I am....New here

10 years ago

Then I have some bad news... Your face is rancid!

I am....New here

10 years ago

-gasp-

I am....New here

10 years ago

Welcome nice to meet your profile.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

We have another alpha somewhere in the site... I wonder where he is now?

I am....New here

10 years ago

Welcome!

I am....New here

10 years ago

Welcome!

I am....New here

10 years ago

Glad to have you aboard!

I am....New here

10 years ago

Hey! Welcome to CYS! I hope you like it here, and make plenty of friends! I hope i can be your friend..... *Creepy stare*

I am....New here

10 years ago

Sup ^-^

....Mtactical leave ze kid alone!!! No time for your rapist stares. lol JK JK.....don't hate me ....

I am....New here

10 years ago

The guy in your picture looks orgasmic. I am not sure whether that is hilarious or just disturbing.

I am....New here

10 years ago

LOLZ                                                                                                                                                                                                                   hahaha so true, so true XD 

oh yeah, call me winter

I am....New here

10 years ago

Pleased to meet you, Alpha. Just call me Kiel. I'm not an expert here, but still, if you have questions or want advice, feel free to drop me a line.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Hello Alpha, my name is OinkmanBAO. You can call me Oinkman.

WARNING: Make fun of Dave and I will find you! Not Fking kidding

I am....New here

10 years ago

Bah, don't listen to him, the minions he sends are both expendable red-shirts and useless pansies. I made pig-jokes at Dave plenty of times, and all I've had to do is beat the ever-loving shit out of 20 passive-aggressive stoner hippies with knives that they could barely use. I stabbed their hearts out with a spork...

I am....New here

10 years ago

I didn't send them! I control farm animals and demonic food.

I am....New here

10 years ago

You mean those rabid mutant ostriches and warrior minoturs with flaming pretzel launchers? I beat the shit out of 2 squads last week! (If these aren't your henchmen, I don't know where they are... Did they remember to take a left on Elm Street?)

I am....New here

10 years ago

No, those aren't his men, Freddie and I diced them up when they turned onto Elm Street, it was much fun!

I am....New here

10 years ago

Four day late hello! Because it four days in better than five days =)

I am....New here

10 years ago
Welcome to the sight. If you have a question about the advanced editor, feel free to pm me I might not be able to answer all your questions but I've figured almost everything except scripting out.

I am....New here

10 years ago

Uh, lucas, it's site. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd watch out for the grammar nazis if I were you.-----------------------------------------------

I am....New here

10 years ago
Well, too late to edit. The edit button disappears after a while, so I can't fix that. Also you don't need to put so much dashes in your posts. You hav like 6 lines of them.

I am....New here

10 years ago

The edit button dissapears after a reply.