Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Storygames on which you are currently working

10 years ago
Any storygames on which you are currently working? I am planning a post-apocalyptic adventure. It will be about you trying to survive in a ruined city which is under the constants threat of being bombed. Not much progress but I guess it would be finished vy mid-Jan. Working Title- The Last Days (I guess I will keep this).

10 years ago

I've got two right now. The one I'm writing for publication and the one for here.

Blessed Darkness: The one I am doing here.

I have more inside but this is the cover-page. :) {A frightened girl with a hidden power, An old man defending his home, a missing book, and a secret order. "This child can change the world for better or for ill, she has a greater connection to the Fade than any before her. Strangely, I am frighten to see what the future holds for us."}

The other I am writing is basically a book of stories based on a world I helped create a year or two ago. No title name yet.

10 years ago
I'm working on a couple.
  • A zombie survival game, titled Survive The Walking Dead
  • A game in which you are a high school student and you went to school to find weird jiant monster things had invaded and killed half the people in your school titled A So Not Normal Day At High School
  • A game in which robots from a far away plannet have invaded earth, and they want it for their own titled The War With The Robots

10 years ago

I'm working on a story about a mercenary in a world populated with super powered humans. Its kind of bugging me cause whenever I work on it I feel like its not going anywhere.

10 years ago
You can always draw a flowchart to keep track of everything. Also, you can check my article!

10 years ago

I'm working on several. I don't want to spoil any of them.

10 years ago
The Last Days has been delayed because of the laziness of the developer. Great...

10 years ago

Not promising anything but I have been working on something. Not just idea outlines for a story, but the actual writing of branches and pages.

Don't know when or even IF it'll be finished. It's more along the lines of something I'm messing around with when I've got the motivation and time.

10 years ago

I thought you went into semi-retirement for a while. lol

10 years ago

Huh, I expected at least 13 different posts from people, the contents of which varied between "Fanboy squeal" and "Fangirl Squeal"

10 years ago

Really the only person that does that is Jiehlu who I can only assume is some sort of collective manifestation of said fan girls/boys.

10 years ago

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

You remembered me <3

Also, interested on what you are working on.

Assuming it is something retaining to the same world, or just something completely different.

10 years ago

Well Jiehlu wanted an example of what I was possibly messing around with so here's an excerpt, enjoy I guess:

Roofie leaves the tent and you’re left realizing that you might just succeed at getting this job! You quickly go through the trunk and find some pink and black-checkered leotard thing with a mini-skirt attached around the waist. It fits and fortunately while form fitting, it isn’t excessively tight, though your legs are still exposed so you put on some knee high purple striped leggings. You feel sort of vulnerable undressing in a tent that someone could just enter at any time, but fortunately there’s at least a privacy-screen you can dress behind.

You complete your look by putting your hair in girlish pigtails and applying a bunch of white face make up on and making your eyelashes and lips stand out with black eye liner and red lipstick.

You haven’t had time to practice when Roofie returns with a bunch of other men in various clown outfits. One of them is even a little person like you met out front.

“Goddamn Roofie, I think I’m gonna have to rethink my plans of leaving your shitty carnival.” One of them says.
“Leave? Hell, I think I’m in love.” Says another before Roofie speaks up.

“Holy shit girl, I said cute clown, not harlequin seductress! You might need to tone it down in the future we’re still trying to run a family show more or less. All right never mind, let’s run through this and you guys TRY to remember to keep your tongues in your mouth on occasion.”

10 years ago

Brb cleaning my computer screen from all of my sploodge/want

10 years ago

*FANBOY SQUEAL!!!!!!*

10 years ago

I'm working on something that will end up epic length. A fantasy tale where you are a wizard, going to a wizarding school. There will be a lot to offer, and nearly endless paths. Hopefully.

10 years ago

I'm working (slowly) on a Silent Hill based story. You will be an original character and I am going to attempt to use only original things throughout because personally I really hated how a lot of the things that were supposed to be unique to Jame's SH were then used in Homecoming and the movies... /rant/ But yeah.

10 years ago

I'm working on one titled Ronin: Crown of Power. It's a fan fiction loosely based on the legend of five rings card game. I should finish act one tonight and it should be four to five acts by the time I finish. It's been a while since I have wrote anything. Hopefully I can turn these ideas in my head into sentences.

10 years ago

Yeah, good luck with it - you already have a ton of decent titles under your belt!  =)

10 years ago

My zombie apocalypse storygame is underway :P almost finished the first chapter.

10 years ago

Currently I am working on a zombie survival story. I have actually posted a link to the first portion of it in the post "Among the dead."

10 years ago

I'm working on a few, but the one I'm giving all my attention to is called War of Beast and Men. You live in a world where humans are fighting against anthropomorphic creatures that resemble the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac. You basically have to decide whether to go to war or find peace with the races.

10 years ago

Working on a sequel to my first storygame this time with different endings also thinking of working with variables. Thinking about dropping Anti-Heros and working on something else. Haven't had a lot a time recently to work on any of this kinda of my own fault really. Also thinking about doing a warrior cats because I am so mad at everyone that tries to do it.

10 years ago

Updated my journal

Still not promising anything new, but just finished 53 pages including an epilogue to a story that I've been playing around with on and off in my spare time.

10 years ago

53 pages and an epilogue? I thought you were semi-retired!

10 years ago

He thinks of me when he writes <3
Or something like that.

10 years ago

Well that's why it's called semi-retirement. Plus like I said, I'm not promising I'll actually finish it. 

It's just one branch strand out of four major ones anyway.

10 years ago

Now your just teasing me <3