Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Future Movies

10 years ago

2014 has many new movies coming out. Which one can you not wait for. Since I'm a fan of Captain America, for me its Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Book Thief! ^_^

Also Finding Dori, but that's not out till 2015.

Future Movies

10 years ago

...They're actually making a sequel to Finding Nemo? Why?

Future Movies

10 years ago

... 'Cos it's AWESOME! cheeky

Future Movies

10 years ago

xD ...

... What more could they possibly have to do with those characters, though?

Future Movies

10 years ago

I unno... Worked with Toy Story cheeky

Future Movies

10 years ago

"Upcoming movies I want to see" does not make me think of 2014.

2015, on the other hand... Kung Fu Panda 3. 

...Yes, I'm eagerly awaiting a kids move starring talking animals. Laugh if you wanna, but the first one was good and the second one was great. It's good comedy, decent drama, and martial arts. And it has pandas. If there is a way to not like those movies, I do not know it.

Edit: Alright, I lied. I just now looked at the list of upcoming movies and... actually, there are some pretty good ones coming out this year. Looking forward to my trips to the movies, when I have money to spare.

Future Movies

10 years ago

In the next three years, a Deadpool movie will come out, and there's also that Neverneding Story remake, and the Terminator remake, and somekind of Superman vs Batman movie.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Didn't know that Kung Fu Panda 3 was coming out in 2015. Cool can't wait.

Future Movies

10 years ago

I'm really looking forward to Captain America myself, so much so I'm actually considering going to the midnight release.

I'm sort of struggling to think of many films coming out this year that I'm excited for (this is coming from somebody who works in a cinema and is surrounded by trailers).  I might see Maleficent when it comes out, it looks like it could be good.

Can't wait for the next Avengers movie, obviously.  Finding Dory might be good, it might be awful.

Future Movies

10 years ago

I think i'm looking forward to Maleficent, the disney movie.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Yeah, same. I have to be honest, twisted fairy tales have always appealed to me. I love a good movie from the villain's POV.

Future Movies

10 years ago

How to Train Your Dragon 2, and even though I'm kind of skeptical about it (The trailer was pretty good :P), Godzilla(2014).

Future Movies

10 years ago

How to train your Dragon 2 actual trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9a4PvzlqoQ

Future Movies

10 years ago

I don't agree on how to train your dragon.

But Godzilla looks awesome.

Oh, and I heard they were making a new Tarzan movie.

Future Movies

10 years ago

That Tarzan movie looks crap. I mean the trailer looked really good at first, but then it showed the evil man who wanted to take over the world by collecting a rare metal that was only found in Tarzan's jungle, and I was like... "Okay, nevermind." cheeky

Future Movies

10 years ago

Wait seriously? That's like, a total ripoff of Avatar...

Future Movies

10 years ago

I know... Only with monkeys instead of Smurfs cheeky

Future Movies

10 years ago

The trailer turned me off when it said "alien material", there going to do what Crystal Skull did to Indiana Jone. And in 2017, there will FINALLY be a Justice League movie, WHUP WHUP!

Future Movies

10 years ago

There should be a deadpool movie about deadpool. Not the stupid handsome Nolan whatshisface deadpool, actual, red-suit-wearing white-eyed-black-outlined DEAD-motherfucking-POOL.

Gotham By Gaslight should also be a movie.

There was also a kick-ass comic book called Batman Hong Kong. The terrorist villain wasn't really developed enough as a character to make him very interesting, it was just a lot of buildup to his introduction, but if he was made deeper, or more complex than a guy with henchmen and a skin problem, (and no doubt a screenplay would do that)  it has potential to be a pretty good movie. I mean, Batman's new friend in that book had a very shiny costume, and not many people know who he is. That'll sell it for you right there, a mysterious new guy with a shiny metal costume fighting alongside the Goddamn BATMAN.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Oh, the only thing I saw was the trailer.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Ahh, right, they're making a sequel. I can't tell whether I'm happy or not. I liked the original, so I'm intrigued, (:P I like too many kids' movies) but it could either be really good, really bad, or... meh. If it's either of the latter, it'd be a big let down.

Considering their extra stuff these days... well, "the gift of the night fury" was passable. (Toothless intentionally giving up his freedom to be with Hiccup? Sappy, but I liked it.) The bone-knapper... was just entertaining because of Gobber's ridiculous stories and that's about it. The TV show? >_>' ... No. Just no.

The funny thing is that their franchise seems like it's mirroring Kung-Fu Panda (crappy TV show, sappy holiday special movies, somewhat passable mini-movies to keep the fans occupied,) KFP2 is, again, my proof that Dreamworks really can make a good sequel. (Surpassing the first of a series is usually quite a feat.) So, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm also curious about the fact that they decided to set the story 5 years in the future.  

Future Movies

10 years ago

Kung-Fu Panda 2 was a pleasant surprise. They really improved upon it in comparison to the first movie, so much so that I'll probably go see the third movie too, whenever that comes out. And I've had my fill of those movie TV spin-offs. Seriously, these crazy kids that I babysit won't let me watch anything else but recordings of Madagascar and KFP and Spongebob. XD I...didn't even know they had a HTTYD one...wierd. :P

I'm a little iffy on them bringing Hiccup's mom into the picture, but I'm confident that HTTYD2 will be worth watching...or if worst comes to worst, that they won't botch it up too much.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Eh, after reading the novel "All you need is Kill", I'm hoping Edge of Tomorrow can explain the plot without confusing the maggots outta me.

Future Movies

10 years ago

how did you get maggots in you to begin with?

Future Movies

10 years ago

Necrosis.

Future Movies

10 years ago

X-Men, days of Future Past. 

Wolverine. Wolverine. Wolverine.

cant wait until captain America 2 comes out as well.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Oh yeah, I forgot! Sin City 2!!! ^_^

Future Movies

10 years ago

Just found the trailer for the up and coming greatest movie of all time ever! ^_^

Future Movies

10 years ago

Deadpool. That is essentially the only movie I'm eagerly awaiting.

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

Ehh, I'm more into the games coming out this year. Titanfall, ESO, Destiny, Theif (already out), Halo, Sledgehammer's CoD (looking forward to seeing what they can do), and then a couple others.

I don't usually pay much attention to movies....

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

Me neither, although I'm looking forward to Sims 4. :)

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

Never really been a sims fan, but everyone seems to love it....

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

Maybe they just like the "woohooing." ^_^

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

Uhh, what?

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

It's the Sim's term for "Bowchickawowow" or "Banging" or "Fucking" or "Gettin' nasty" or "Popping the dolphin".

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

"*Cherry"

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

Ooooooooooh. I swear, Lilith is a fucking sex addict XD

Future..... Games?

10 years ago

Nah, it's only popping the cherry if they're virgins. I was referring to penal actions.

Future Movies

10 years ago

Journey to the West (Stephen Chow)