Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Okay, this might be a little weird, but basically I've been recently having trouble motivating myself to write my storygames and end up spending too much time writing in the forums... So I figured I could use a forum as my motivation.

Basically, I'll write what my goals are at the start of the day, and then at the end of the day I say whether I met those goals or not... If I didn't you must all tell me off and be very mean to me. cheeky

Today my basic goal is to make a list of all the characters and their names, make a list of all the chapters in the story and what happens in them, and to write the first chapter of the story.

My ultimate goal is to do the list of names and chapters, and write all the chapters of the story up till the main character is bought by the slave master. (Don't worry, the chapters are short.)

Self motivation

10 years ago

Could never be mean to you Briar Good luck :)

Self motivation

10 years ago

I've renamed the book I want to write to "AEY! WRITE THIS!" that way it'll grab my attention and be easily accessible at the top of my list of stories.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Don't vorry, I vill be vurry mean to you, and vill call you 'beech' repeatedly. Actually, I vill do zat anyvay, but okay.

Hope zis vorks though! ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Tank ewe Ackbar, ewe bar starred sun off a beach ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Well done Briar, well done. :P

Self motivation

10 years ago

You suck, dammit Briar! 

Whoops, you wanted me to debase you if you fail. 

Self motivation

10 years ago

Gonna point it out now, but you only have two weeks left. If you aim for anything higher than like, 40 pages, you're not gonna make it.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Nuh uh, I can do 10 pages a day. Easy ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Twine pages or CYS pages?

Well, if you think you can make it then okay then.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Uhh... Well I didn't quite meet my first chapter goal but I'm like 90% there, so... You can be slightly mean to me. Will finish it in the morning. cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Dammit briar! Bad Briar! Bad! Bad! Bad!

Self motivation

10 years ago

You suck!

Booooo!

*Throws only slightly rotten tomato

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Throws squishy mini-pumpkin at her* 

Boo! Get back to work!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Scratch that. I was annoyed with myself for not finishing, so I got out of bed and kept at it until the chapter was done. Now you need to be nice to me. ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Yay for Briar! All hail this story-writer! :P

Self motivation

10 years ago

Yey! See, this motivation thingy works. Half an hour is the difference between all hailing me and squishy pumpkins ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Yay Briar! Yay! Good Briar! Good briar!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? 

*Throws completely non-rotten tomato at Briar.

(That's how motivation works, right?)

Self motivation

10 years ago

Throw a scooby snack instead.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Num num ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Yay, Briar! Have a pat on the head and stuff! You can have this laurel crown too, I'll be erecting a monument in your honor!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Ooh, good gerrl! ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Whatever floats your boat, hun. :P I can do mean for a good cause. Good job today, don't forget to check in tomorrow.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Okay, my new goal for today is to finish writing the rest of the chapters about becoming a slave, up until the main character gets sold.

Ultimate goal is to finish all that and make a start writing about the boy's childhood as a slave.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Well why did you go offline 50 minutes after posting that, hmm?

Self motivation

10 years ago

I do my writing on Word and then copy/paste it to the site. That way I get spell checker and thesaurus cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Damnit...

Self motivation

10 years ago

Using a thesaurus? You big big cheater!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Shun! Thesauruses are great for expanding vocabulary!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Success?

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Prepares basket filled with tomatoes of varying quality (and one rock)

Self motivation

10 years ago

Nope. Had to take my nephew swimming and then a friend came over unexpected for awhile, so that cut into my writing time. Got most of it done though. ^_^

*Holds shield over head to protect from scary rock.*

Self motivation

10 years ago

Damn Briar. You suck.

Self motivation

10 years ago

I'm very, very disappointed in you Briar. Everyone know that Spring thing > Family :P

Self motivation

10 years ago

I know! I'm a terrible person! Stupid baby and his first ever swimming trip >.<

Self motivation

10 years ago

Tsk, tsk... you still have time left in the day, Briar. I reserve my meanness 'til I am more certain of your failure. *sets Taskmaster's whip off to the side for now*

Self motivation

10 years ago

Should point out now that I'm English, so... Nope, no time left in day cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

DAMN YOU! I'm burning down your monument and throwing rocks at you now! You vile evil neglectful nazi! I'm going to burn and flay this worthless profile badge you gave me. Yeah, you heard me right! It's worthless now! It's worthless now because you're being so EVIL! EVIL I SAY! *hurls rock*

Self motivation

10 years ago

crying

Self motivation

10 years ago

You horrid human being! Picking your family and personal life over a meaningless contest that almost no one cares about!

Ugh

*Curls lips in disgust. Throws entire basket.

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Hit by basket* ... Ouch sad

Self motivation

10 years ago

Okay, new goal now!

1. Finish those first few chapters I was supposed to get done yesterday.

2. Try and do at least one chapter of the childhood part of the story.

Self motivation

10 years ago

I keep missing out on hating damnit!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Oh don't worry, you can still hate on me for yesterday cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

You're fat, old, and ugly as hell.

(The three things that women fear XD)

Self motivation

10 years ago

That was so far below the belt, you struck an Australian!

Self motivation

10 years ago

I am Australian XD of course I'm striking Australians!

Self motivation and stuff

10 years ago

Oh okay. In that case it was so far below the belt, you struck me in Great Britain!

Self motivation and stuff

10 years ago

But... Britain is up... Well, depending on how you "look" at the Earth. A better phrase would be I hit Antarctica.

No more motivation

10 years ago

Now you're just being pedantic!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Three things that women fear? ... Silly Delta! What you mean to say is:

You're fat, old, ugly as hell and your eyebrows don't match! cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

And you have a beard!

Self motivation

10 years ago

That too cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

It's been 12 hours, how's it goin?

Self motivation

10 years ago

I think it's time we start insulting her again.

BAD BRIAR! GET BACK TO WORK!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Nope, didn't happen. Friend was sick and I had to look after her kids... Stupid me, watching Peppa Pig all day when I've got important writing stuffs to do! >.<

Self motivation

10 years ago

Wow, you haven't accomplished two goals so far.

This is ridiculous.

Self motivation

10 years ago

You're a failure as a human being.

Walk in shame vile creature, walk in shame.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Dammit Briar, you suck porky, British ones.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Beech.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Oh, you horrible, horrible person. There's orphans out there who are dying right now, and you're watching peppa pig as opposed of writing for the spring thing!? For shame! *throws another rock*

I'd keep burning this profile badge but it was... Well, it was hard to get....

Self motivation

10 years ago

OH! OH! let me help!

*clears throat* AND - I am really at a loss for what to say in this letter other than to convey my shock. Here's my side of the story: If they could speak, the birds, snakes, and other creatures who are our Earth brothers and Earth sisters would unmistakably say that the worst sorts of mealymouthed windbags I've ever seen have increasingly been palming off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide immoralism. Ms. Briar Rose has a lot to answer for in regard to that. According to some data she claims to have, just about everyone wants Briar to allow federally funded research to mushroom into a repulsive, grossly inefficient system, hampered by unprofessional tin-pot tyrants and reprehensible balloon heads. Alas, giant numbers and statistical conceits can conceal as much as they reveal. The reality is that we mustn't be content to patch and darn, to piece and cobble at the worn and rotten fabric of Briar's disingenuous, brainless gibes. Instead we must fight scurrility and slander. I have absolutely no idea why she makes such a big fuss over absenteeism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved—issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that if Briar had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages “before technocracy” she wouldn't be so keen to insist that our society be infested with fascism, factionalism, tuchungism, and an impressive swarm of other “isms”. Maybe she'd even begin to realize that to someone whose eyes are open, her constantly repeated mantra that courtesy and manners don't count for anything is an insanely unreasonable notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that Briar claims to be fighting for equality. What she's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that Briar's favorite story seems to be that if she kicks us in the teeth we'll then lick her toes and beg for another kick. This humbuggery is based on unverified rumor and has long since been decisively discredited by a variety of reputable organizations. Nevertheless, it's often hard to decipher Briar's loathsome, despicable comments. Obviously, she flees clarity whenever it involves unpleasant shouldering of responsibility, but I think that in this case, Briar's occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are her promises. In fact, we must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.

Nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Briar by reprimanding her for stabbing us in the back. Whenever her apple-polishers say that she is as innocent as a newborn lamb, their noses grow by a few centimeters. I've already explained why, but let me add that her malisons all stem from one, simple, faulty premise, that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that she can dole out or retract. Briar can go on saying that newspapers should report only on items she agrees with but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such ruthless dreams just now. I see how important her hate-filled hypnopompic insights are to her intimates and I laugh. I laugh because she is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every unconscionable ideology finds expression in Briar Rose.

Our conception of anti-intellectualism still remains a good deal less clear than we would wish, so to speak. Briar does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when she says that merit is adequately measured by her methods and qualifications, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. Oh, and one more thing. There's only one true drama queen around here, and she's the one wearing the crown. Let me close by reminding you that the statements I made about Ms. Briar Rose in this letter are in earnest. I will not equivocate. I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single inch. And I will be heard.

You're Welcome =P

Self motivation

10 years ago

I... Uhh... Where the hell is that from? cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

I have my really weird ways wink

Self motivation

10 years ago

Really doesn't matter if Briar finishes the story or not, nothing is going to change the fact that she's still a Chav.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Innit, bruv. ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Hmm, I was under the impression that calling an English person a Chav was considered a grave insult. Briar was more amused than insulted.

My info must've been incorrect and next time I shall have to rely on more traditional insults.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Okay, now I absolutely have to get the stupid first part of the story done, or I might as well give up since I've got like... 12 days left... Oh crap >.<

Self motivation

10 years ago

BRIAR! FUCKIN RUN! MUSH I SAY! MUUUUUUSH!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!

Self motivation

10 years ago

You still haven't gotten the first part done? Feh. Now that's just pathetic.

Move that ass, woman! *cracks whip*

Self motivation

10 years ago

Self motivation

10 years ago

I feel like that has racist undertones.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Ha, there were two versions, I accidentally picked the one that showcased both, don't think there's anything to it really.

Not that it matters, because BRIAR DESERVES ALL THE HATE SHE CAN GET RIGHT NOW. IT'S CLEARLY RACIST BECAUSE OF HER.

Self motivation

10 years ago

sad

Self motivation

10 years ago

Still not finished, but \i did get most of it done and I've been working all morning and rehearsing all evening, so didn't expect to get much done. Will try to wake up early in the morning before work and get it finished then.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Prepares bowl of poisoned jello to throw.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Poisoned Jello? Adding injury to insult? . . . Very well done.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Don't make me throw it at you too 'Mr.Approval'.

Self motivation

10 years ago

You're a constant disappointment, second place will never be good enough.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Nuh uh. Is why I'm staying up late trying to get more done cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

*peers at you* Hnn... at least you appear motivated, that's good. *sets the whip down* Keep it up and you will not require further punishment.

(OOC: But hurry up and finish your damn story, Briar, I'm starting to sound like more of a deviant than I already do... xD)

Self motivation

10 years ago

(I swear it sounds like you're doing it on purpose, haha)

Self motivation

10 years ago

(You mean he's not doing it on purpose? ^.^)

Self motivation

10 years ago

Okay, so today I WILL get those first 3 chapters finished, and my goal is to finish at least the first chapter of the boy's childhood.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Hopefully... ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

I'm so close to posting an idiotic comment I found on the net XD

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Raises nearby blunt object tentatively.

Update?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Finished the first 3 chapters, but am going to stay up late so I can make a good start on the next section of the game.

Self motivation

10 years ago

So how long is the story so far?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Uhh... ... ... 26 pages. *Hangs head in shame* sad

Self motivation

10 years ago

Given you've only been writing for 4 days that's pretty good haha.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Good Briar! 

*Gives Briar a bowl of strawberries laced with painkillers for the inevitable beatings to follow the inevitable future failures.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Yummeh ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

26 pages in 3 chapters? How big are the fucking pages? XD

But still, good Briar! *hands over a small knife* now, if you be good, you get more!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Chapters are divided by where the character is and what's happening at the time, so some chapters are only like 4 pages long. Still the pages are generally somewhere between half a sheet and a sheet and a half of A4, so there'll be something to read at least. cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Today my goal is to get the whole of the boy's childhood out of the way. Don't think I can, but if I don't start writing more, it wont get finished. cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Good good, but I'd recommend trying to condense the words on the pages.

Description is good, but too much will likely be left unread by the end user.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Eew, kahn do vheet!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Self motivation

10 years ago

Wark! Wawk fesstar! 

Self motivation

10 years ago

Not done, but I finished the first chapter which is the longest, and made a start on the second.

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Only shoots rubber bullets this time.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Dammit, Briar!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Have you even accomplished one goal since the last one? This is worthless. 

I quit

Self motivation

10 years ago

I think so far I've accomplished two, but only just. I get sidetracked doing stupid things like working, reahersing for my play next week, communicating with other human beings and sleeping. cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

SWITCH TO THE UBERMAN SLEEP CYCLE!

SHAME ON YOU BRIAR, OMS WAS FINISHED IN 4 DAYS!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Ooh, vat play? :D

And yes, you eez suck for having zeh life.

Self motivation

10 years ago

You fool!

Self motivation

10 years ago

I am. I am a foolish fool sad

Self motivation

10 years ago

Bad Briar! How could you be so unproductive? Says the kid who wrote exactly 45 words all day . . .

Self motivation

10 years ago

Well look on the bright side... You just wrote 18 more cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Okay, so my goal for to day should probably be to finish the boy's childhood (again) but realistically, I think I could probably finish the second and third chapters and make a start on the fourth.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Today* sorry, I had too

Vhwel, Briar, eew are steeeping von some vhery thin eec ere...

(is my Ackbar bad?)

Self motivation

10 years ago

Wretched

Self motivation

10 years ago

VHY EEZ EVERRYBODIEZ MAKEENG FAUN OF MAH ACKCENT! :P

Rasist bazztarrdz.

Self motivation

10 years ago

REALISM IS FOR THE WEAK

Self motivation

10 years ago

... Yeah, time to start throwing stuff. I didn't get finished. (In my defense I had a rehearsal that was supposed to be a couple of hours long and ended up lasting about six hours, so... Yeah.) cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

GOD DAMMIT BRIAR!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Yep, yep... Maybe tomorrow I should set myself a goal of writing half s sentence. That way I might actually be able to finish it cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Cackles maniacally as he prepares the rock-thrower 9000 for use.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Here's a better goal for you.

Make sure to write at least 5 average-length pages a day, or one incredibly long page. if you're planning to finish entire chapters within your obviously busy life, you should at least stretch those goals out a little. You can customize your ideal goals here and there, but the bottom line should be 5 pages. We won't be allowed to murder you to death if you finish those five, but we'll still spit at you.

Self motivation

10 years ago

That sounds like much more fun, but I do have to get the story finished by April 9th, which is why I keep setting goals that I can never reach. cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

*borrows belts from Tanstaafl*

I hear these also work as ropes. o_O

Self motivation

10 years ago

Anyone else find it funny she calls this thread "Self-motivation" when it's entirely dedicated to getting other people to motivate her?

I just noticed it now haha.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Shhh, she's motivating us to motivate her, it's kind of the same thing.

Self motivation

10 years ago

That's true. I'm really motivated by all the rocks and rotten fruit cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Different approach. Am going to set myself a nice easy goal today, that way if I surpass it, I'll feel really good and won't get hit by rocks.

Today I have to finish the second chapter and then write a short third one. ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

How's it going?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Slowly. Got my nephews round and they want to play. Finished the second chapter though. ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

Hit 'em with a belt, that usually works.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Nah, that just makes them scream really loud. I find tape across the mouth much more effective cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

But... Belts work as ropes :P

Self motivation

10 years ago

Very true cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Didn't quite finish the third chapter, but I'm so close to getting it finished that I'm going to call it a victory anyway cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Your victories are meaningless for they are all lies!

Self motivation

10 years ago

Wait, so do we throw stuff at her now or later?

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Throws puppies and kittens at Briar*

Self motivation

10 years ago

Yey! Puppies and kittens! ... So long as they're not Warrior kitte... Oh crap they are! Just look at them go. Like teenage, mormon rabbits. >.<

Self motivation

10 years ago

Okay, so today my goal is to finish the section about the boy's childhood so I can make a start on adolescence.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Sheesh Briar, by the time you finish this story that boy is gonna be an old man!

See what I did there?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Tehe cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

*flips desk and walks away*

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Tentatively smacks iron rod against some random flat surface.

*Speaks in nasally, german accent.

"Sooooo, vhat has our little failure been up to today?"

Self motivation

10 years ago

Failing cheeky

Should let you all know that there's no chance that I'm going to be able to get the last chapter of the boy's childhood finished tonight. Still, I'm going to stay up awhile more, so I should be able to get some of it done at least.

Self motivation

10 years ago

... Briar.... Briar.... Briar.... Briar....

Self motivation

10 years ago

Me, me, me, me cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

So today I'm just going to try and get the last chapter of the boy's childhood finished, since it's taking a lot longer than I thought it would. If I get anything else done, that'll be a bonus smiley

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Throws bunnies and baby seals at Briar*

Self motivation

10 years ago

*throws an Endmaster plushie at Briar*

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Throws an AdmiralAckbar plushie at Briar*

Amazing what you can find on Ebay, isn't it?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Hehehe, it's like google! But for random shit! :D

*throws Briar doll at Briar*

Self motivation

10 years ago

It can sometimes be expensive... Did you know a single good-sized lego baseplate costs like 1772 Rubles/30 quid/1000000000 pesos? That's just another reason why Briar SUCKS at accomplishing goals!

*throws Jihelu barbie*

Self motivation

10 years ago

True, very true. Briar, you are now a worse person than Bieber! Rawr!

*throws TSR dildo bat at Briar*

Self motivation

10 years ago

... Why... Why the fuck were you even searching for that?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Oh, Saints Row DLC pack :P

Self motivation

10 years ago

No, a dildo bat is perfectly understandable, I don't judge... But a TSR dildo bat? Disgraceful.

Self motivation

10 years ago

That's why I threw it Briar!

Self motivation

10 years ago

We're trying to inspire here with our rotten fruit and belts, not mentally scar her with TSR....accessories.

Self motivation

10 years ago

She literally has two hours to complete her goal, we'll see soon enough :P

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Smashes glass against table.

*Stuffs care bear plushy with broken shards.

*Prepares catapult.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Well, I don't know if I'd call yesterday a success or not. I didn't manage to get it all done before I fell asleep, but I did wake up really early in the morning and manage to get it done before my alarm clock went off, so... Judge me as you will cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Technically you didn't finish in time... But you did finish slightly after.... Hmm, decisions decisions...

Self motivation

10 years ago

Bah, here's a cookie ^_^

It's totally covered in mold :-/

Self motivation

10 years ago

*Prepares Catapult.

*Loads it with carebear/glass plushies.

*Falls asleep.

*Wakes up and launches them before alarm clock rings.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Got lots to do today, so gonna set myself an easy goal and try and get the first chapter of the boy's adolescence done.

Self motivation

10 years ago

... Yeah, I failed again, but I did have a busy day and woke up at five in the morning to get some more done cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Got an even busier day today. Going to work in the morning and then I've got to do my play in the evening, so my goal for the day is to do nothing! At least that way any work I do will be surpassing my goal, and I don't get rocks and pointy objects thrown at me cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Perhaps next year, you start writing earlier haha.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Perhaps next year I start writing a story I can actually finish in a couple of months before spending ages working on a really long, complicated game, realizing I didn't have enough time and then throwing together a really quick one at the last minute cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Lol... just remember, it was your idea. xD

Self motivation

10 years ago

It was cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

You know what would be cool....giving the protangonists a lightsaber

Self motivation

10 years ago

Just like the Romans had ^_^

Self motivation

10 years ago

We did not have lightsabers...we had sticks. Large pointy metal sticks and tons of rocks.

Self motivation

10 years ago

And oil . . . burning oil . . . and the body oil ;)

Self motivation

10 years ago

Well, I met my goal of not doing anything... Yey! I also managed to write the walkthrough so far, which is good, 'cos story needs to have a walkthrough.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Well, Briar, that is . . . um . . .

(Hey guys, if she accomplished her goal . . . do we still give a positive response despite the goal sucking? Or just more rocks . . . I like rocks personally . . . )

Self motivation

10 years ago

(Sure,yeah, just go with it,man.) OOOOH THATS GREAAAAT!

...i probably shouldn't be talking,but woo hoo anyway.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Speaking of which, I wonder if Kiel made a walkthrough for his massive story...

Self motivation

10 years ago

Of course. It's required for the contest, after all. I handed it in 6 days ago.

Mind you, Aaron said I only needed to make a walkthrough for one ending as it's purely to verify that the game can be finished.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Your goals suck Woo! Briar! Go! You rule!

Self motivation

10 years ago

-_- <-- displeased Asian is displeased...

Well, you completed a goal.... *hands over foam knife* but it was shite.

Self motivation

10 years ago

I was working all morning and doing my play in the evening! I didn't have time to write sad

Self motivation

10 years ago

Write at work? Even a paragraph or two?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Another day of work in morning and acting in evening, so I'm gonna have to have a goal of doing nothing again cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

Hmm. So... if your goal is to do nothing and you end up doing something, then am I suppose to be mean because you did not actually meet your goal? o.0

Self motivation

10 years ago

Hmm.... In that case.... *prepares CYS plushies*

Self motivation

10 years ago

Well you don't have to worry about that, I seriously didn't write a thing. cheeky

Self motivation

10 years ago

... im disappointed...right?

Self motivation

10 years ago

Not really sure what my goal should be for today. Gonna write as much as I can and if I don't think it's enough, I'll probably have to submit the story as part 1 of a series, if that's allowed.

Self motivation

10 years ago

I... never saw anything that said it was against the rules, I guess.

Good luck, Briar. :P Since you didn't make an actual, official goal, no threats from me this time.

Self motivation

10 years ago

Dammit Brierrr, vat a cheep move :P

Self motivation

10 years ago

It's basically why I've been pelting her with cute baby animals, I figure I'm safe either way on whether I need to punish or reward her.

*Casts rain of colorful flowers at Briar*

*Casts plague of bedazzling butterflies at Briar*

*Casts summon plushie army of diabetic sweetness at Briar*

Self motivation

10 years ago

Ooh! Can I have a pony?