Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I am making a large project here! And I intend to finish this, not just sweep it under the rug like I did before! To show my seriousness I have even asked Endmaster to be my co-author!

Anway... enough of that, the purpose of this thread is to see if people want some cameo's in the game, they can be reality-breaking for all I care, I'll introduce them somehow... if they're good! Again, anything can be used, from a midget riding on a unicorn, while running from angry leprachauns beacuse he stole their gold, to a spaceship filled with parasitic demon wasps that will rape everyone's souls, everything is ok!

Now, start typing away!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

An autopilot roflcopter hell-bent on boring everyone to sleep.  Also the sin of Sloth incarnate.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

The roflcopter will be a bit hard to add, but I'll see what I can do! Also, the sin of Sloth will appear and will play a minor/major part(depending on what path you pick).

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I meant to say that Sloth was the rolfcopter.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

A young Arabic-speaking Pakistani guy, with the word 'Fazz' written on his back, playing cricket in his front lawn.

... have him yell rapid Arabic curses at the protagonist for accidentally going through his date (the fruit) garden?

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I already know how the protagonist will react to this! *evil laughter*

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Take a wrong turn, and walk in on a capybara pimp with his hos.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Who I presume will kill the main character? 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

The capybara should pimp him out, and force him to be a crack ho for the rest of his life, before he gets picked up and murdered by a serial killer. His body is found three weeks later, stuffed into a dumpster. 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

That'll be a creative way for him to die! Sure, why the hell not?!

Also, don't want to force ya or anything, but could you go and proofread this? (It's not done, but I want to make sure everything's ok for now... PM me the results.)

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Death Path:

>Be really, really hungry.

> See a delicious-smelling box labeled: "Silas's stash"

> Open

>OH MY GOD DELICIOUS GOURMET SANDWICHES AND A LOVELY FOX GIRL!

> Options: Close box, Eat Sandwich, Hit on girl.

> Eat sandwich: Penguinite arrives, gets pissed, challenges you to a sandwich-eating duel. The box happens to be as bottomless as the Penguinite's stomach, your entire digestive tract gets full and bursts graphically.

>Hit on Foxgirl: Penguinite arrives, gets pissed, chases you around the house with a tire iron, get trapped in a garage and forced to fight him. Proceed to get a car door slammed onto your genitals by an angry Penguinite named Silas. It's possible to survive this path, but it will likely hinder any possible romantic advances made by the player for the rest of the game.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

This will actually be very interesting! I will definetly add this!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Uhh... You couldn't wait until End replied before telling everyone you asked him to be a co-author? I mean... He's kinda busy working on Suzy's Strange Saga right now... Maybe you can do that thing all the trolls used to do where you add someone as a co-author without asking. That way you get to have their name looking pretty next to yours and they don't have to do any of the work. ^_^

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I said I asked him... not that he accepted or anything like that... :P

Hey, at least I tried, didn't I? He did give me a few advices though.

Nah, I would rather not do that(especially if the co-author doesn't help... :P), I'm not a troll, at least I don't think I am.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Have you ever hidden under a bridge waiting for goats to cross?

Cameo's!

9 years ago

If you replace goats with young children, then yes, he has. :P

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Fat black guy eating watermelon and a bucket of fried chicken while shouting, "That's racist!" He also happens to be walking out of a prison.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

... Ok, this is a bit racist, but what the hell!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Yay! Add a basketball for maximum butthurt.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Where would he hold it? He already has fried chicken bucket and the watermelon.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

He's spinning it on top of his head.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

A guy repeatedly kicking his child for dressing like a cat and talking about clans.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I sense some WC hate here...

Sure, why not!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Hm... Some blonde guy in a blue jumpsuit, claiming to have just gotten out of some sort of vault. He's also carrying a pistol around, claiming it can rip your body to shreds if he shoots you. If asked what his name is, he'll reply "I'm just a random pattern of numbers."

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Sure... this will be a interesting one, heck maybe he'll play a tiny role in the plot!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

A wolf that summons a dragon and kills you with a fireball. In your last moments you see a person typing something on a tablet. 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

This is more of a scene than a cameo, I can say that the wolf tries to do all that to kill him with either of the two happening:

-The wolf summons the dragon, but the dragon proceeds to eat the wolf and wreck shit somewhere else.

-The dragon spits flames at the character, but the main character manages to avoid them.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Second sounds awesome. ^-^

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Beacuse the dragon doesn't eat you the wolf, right?

Cameos!

9 years ago

Yeah. Because me, wolves, and dragons have a special alliance.

Cameos!

9 years ago

Confirmed. Wolfmist is batshit crazy.

Cameos!

9 years ago

Thanks for the compliment. ^-^

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Someone who unzips as soon as he/she first sees the main character, and then goes on to do something insane. I'll leave the insane part up to your imagination ^-^

Cameo's!

9 years ago

He will either have it burned off, smitten off, shot off or cut off! Depending on what path you are...

Cameo's!

9 years ago

What if it's a female, then? 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

A midget basketball player

Cameo's!

9 years ago

This is by far the most normal request I have seen! Sure, I'll add him!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

All of them seem... interesting. I'll see where I can add them.

Cameos!

9 years ago
May I ask what this "project" is?

Cameos!

9 years ago

A long ass storygame that I'm planning to make... I think it will probably be as long as the SSS saga that Endmaster is currently writing.

You can view the first page here

Or you can view what I have written untill now here

Cameo's!

9 years ago
I feel like trying to get the most accomplished writer on the site to coauthor a story with you is the opposite of showing you're serious really.

Have a walrus addicted to cupcakes in it.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Yeah... I realized that only now. :P

Sure... this one will be entertaining!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Well ... I assume you can find a place for a steam-punk style pirate captain who dual wields handguns and has an unusually large wolf as a pet? 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I did say anything goes, right?

Anyway, don't worry, during the last parts of the game, the world is going haywire, so all sorts of weird things will happen.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Mhm. xD Try to make it a ... dignified cameo, if possible, please.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Why, of course!

I'll try, I might even make a cameo or two collide!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Wait, you mean you don't want to be covered in shit and performing some freaky BDSM/bondage? 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

No, Malk, you're alone in that particular fantasy.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Like you don't have it 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

If I knew the setting I'd be able to come up with a character.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

This is a request for cameo's not character creation... if your cameo character proves interesting enough for me, then I'll gladly make him part of the story.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Even though I'm pretty sure you have enough requests already, how about a guy in a hoodie (with a bird insignia on the back) that can do Captain Falcon moves from SSB?

Oh yeah, and he's a pretty good driver.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Sure, why not.

FALCON PUNCH!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

FALCON KICK!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

The mecha from my profile pic who hell bent on bringing honor to the beard legion.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Ok then. I'll add him!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

So wait, am I not cool enough to join?

Or am I too slow to join?

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Did he say he didn't need any more?  -.-

Sorry, had a bad day trying to say to people that they come off as faggoty when they ask a question like that.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Make it, dude!

The weirder more the better!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

(Your bitch-ass better still be accepting)

I want to be a guy who's a statue. The protagonist walks up to the statue and touches it, then the statue slowly becomes animate. The statue's a giantdad (look it up) and immediately rushes to kill the character. After a long, arduous battle full of ninja-flipping, the statue teleports to right behind the character from a mile away and subsequently backstabs him with a Zweihander the height of himself. After that, he throws his arms up to his side and takes a few steps forward. His only words are;

"Git gud filthy Casul.".

Cameo's!

9 years ago
An 8 year old boy who references obscure things and tells ridiculous stories named Ix - extremely lucky and is nearly dying all the time.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Hmm... if he is going to nearly die all the time then he's going to need more occasions to die which means he'll have to be a character... good enough for me!

Cameo's!

9 years ago

He can be the character's weird (but funny) companion.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

The big boobied lady from Desert Punk. Bitch deserves to be raped.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Lol. He ends up with her by the end of the series.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

There's fan fiction for that, I'm sure. 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Wait, are these cameos that you guys are requesting supposed to represent "You?"

Because if so, Drako just said he wanted to make an appearance as a big boobied anime chick who gets raped.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Whatever you're into, Drako. I don't judge. 

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I thought as such. Just saw the episode where had her locked up in his secret base for 10 days. Makes one wonder why he didn't just out right rape her. Not that I'd do that, but yeah, I'd probably do that.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

He ends up with her, but it's sort of a case of "if you blink, you'll miss it" type thing since it shows them playing grab ass with each other in the credits of the last episode as I remember.

I figured you already watched the series (or most of it), guess I won't spoil anymore for you.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

Meh, it ain't like it has a plot of sorts to be ruined. It's funny in an odd type of way.

Cameo's!

9 years ago

I claim 69th post on the rape subthread. 

Rape

9 years ago
Only 68 posts to go.