Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Ever wanted your own trophy but you'll never be able to get one because you're not good enough? Well look no further! These unofficial, custom, and easily shareable trophies can be yours for just a reply in this thread!

Confirmed that this isn't against the rules by BerkaZerka - thank you!

Sample images:

[Default] | [Biggest Size] | [Glow]

[Gold] | [Green] | [Grey] | [Pink] | [Red] | [Silver] | [White]

"BugFinder" Red trophy will be unavailable to be resized due to complications with the image pixels... [seriously wtf]

No HD pictures please - realistic pictures will not be used. Provide a simple picture if you want it on a trophy or it won't look good. Remember these trophies are like 20 pixels wide, so the images will be compressed unless you specify a resize or if the trophy only has text/numbers on it.

To request a trophy, just ask and give me an image to work with.

Want the trophy to be resized (up to 256x256)? Include "@ISentinelPenguinI Strawberry Pudding is better than sporks." in your reply

Want a glow on the trophy? Write a 1 paragraph Fording post (story about random crap) in your reply and address it to BZ <3 (include the heart)

Want the trophy a different color than the default? Write 1 paragraph thanking the site administrators/moderators for all their hard work and long dedication to the site. Be sure to add a heart at the end <3

Other customizations? Depends on what it is, but if it's possible I'll try my best.

I'll get back to this thread every hour or two, so don't be discouraged if your trophy isn't made right away!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
[Vault boy 1]

[Vault boy 2]

[Vault boy 3]

For Chris. I would tag him but I don't know what the number after his name is from memory.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
@Chris113022

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Those are the most magnificent things I have ever seen. Gonna go with 3.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Thanks to Ford everyone is finally a winner!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

^Made my day there EndMaster!  ^v^

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Yeah...  A "participation" trophy for just showing up!  XD

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Can you do my profile pic? I'd give you a link, but right now I'm busy.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
nah :3

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Okay.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

....I'm guessing you purely just don't want to.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I did an anime girl for delta, and it didn't turn out well - so I'd rather not.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

It's black. Not my profile p--

Wait. I gave you the wrong one. One sec.

Here it is.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Still looks like it'd be a pain to put on a trophy xD I'll try anyways I guess.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Think you could work with this? Silver, please. 

Also, I'd like to personally thank the moderators and admins for keeping the site clean and usable for the rest of us. You guys have put in a lot of effort in order to keep the site to a reasonable standard, and for that I thank you. I hope that when you guys retire (I know you're all immortal, but at least when you go on vacation) you'll hand the role to those that are just as respectable and fitting of the position as you guys are! ^_^ 

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

May I please have a personalized trophy?

Image to work with; http://chooseyourstory.com/resources/images/user/30110?30110

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Thank you. :)

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

All hail Ford. Pleease may I have a white or silver trophy with this image on it? Obviously not moving, just any of the frames are cool. A million thank-yous :) And here is a paragraph thanking the mods:

Dear Mods. Thanks a lot. The site wouldn't exist without you, or it would be overflowing with crappy stories and warrior cats. I'll probably never understand what the attraction of this particular site is over any others, but I'm glad that it exists. Thanks for all your hard work and the hours you've spend making CYStia a better place. <3

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

gracias

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I wish I could edit the OP - because I know I said no HD images and to keep it under 500x500px, but people don't seem to get there is LITERALLY 20 pixels MAX for trophy surface on a regular sized trophy. The ENTIRE icon is 50x50px - I'd do better quality jobs if it would just work. Look at the official trophies - there's reasons they can't choose to use a wallpaper. I was assuming people would infer this and ask for small icons easily resizable to fit on a trophy.

Also I'm a bit late because I accidentally deleted my template and didn't want to make a new one, which I have now, but I don't have the resized verions (i.e. high quality bigger trophies). I'll probably update the thread with new images of higher quality as I do more, but for now it's just whenever I feel like enhancing what I've already done.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Just as a side note, does anyone think JJJ's trophy with the sword looks like it has an invisible hilt?

You can see the handle and the blade clear enough, but the hilt blends in a a bit with the trophy color. Even if you go to the page with the trophy pic list, the hilt is hard to make out there as well.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I originally thought it was a pencil until I read about trophies on that one article, but yes it does look a bit odd in the color scheme.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Same here, lolz :P

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Update 1:

From left to right:

Busy bee!
Drink
Sheep Fucker
Favorite Book/Story

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

How do you earn the middle two trophies? Busy bee and Favorite story seem fairly straightforward.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I don't know...I just chose random icons from google and put them on trophies. Maybe you have to be welsh or a kiwi to get sheep fucker xD

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

I don't think it should be restricted just to Wales and New Zealand, I mean, think of how hard Ryder's worked to earn that trophy all his life!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Could I get a large, glowing white one with my profile pic on it? 

@ISentinelPenguinI Strawberry Pudding is better than sporks. 

I'd like to thank the admins and mods for anything; you guys are badasses. I cringe when I think of the amount of garbage you keep off this site, and I thank you for that. I also would like to thank you for not banning me, and putting up with my ridiculous, juvenile shenanigans. 

I felt a slight tingle as my foot fell off. Obviously, the friction from sliding along while tethered to a UFO will do that to you. I casually pick it up and hurl it at the spaceship, chuckling as it gets sucked into the exhaust and knocks it out of the sky. I casually hop up, and punch the grey-skinned little dudes until they offer me Mojitos. Being a depressed, 40-year-old writer, I naturally took the alcohol. Something must have been in it, 'cos I was smelling colors and listening to Doctor Phil after it. I woke up in a dumpster, bleeding from my stump-leg. Silly me; I appear to have forgotten medical attention while throwing a foot around willy-nilly. 

TL;DR: I killed JFK. 

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Could you make a trophy for me with this on it: http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd206/EternalNightshade/Untitled_zpssisrc3rn.png ? @Ford - please and thank you.

(:P I wanna see how it looks first before I get a real one! ... >_> Hey, it could happen.)

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I would recommend choosing a smaller image - not many people seem to realize 20x20 pixels is picture perfect to fit on a 50x50 trophy (the normal size). But I did it anyways.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Well, I still know what it is and I think it looks cool. I actually did try to find something smaller than that, but I didn't have any luck.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

I looked up wolf icons in that range, dude, it did not show up then. :P Good for you, though. Besides, all you said was "To request a trophy, just ask and give me an image to work with." xD At least I made an effort to find a tiny pic.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

This is the coolest thing ever. I didn't even know people could get official ones before either. The trophy system is more expansive than I thought! :D

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
You must've never clicked on any notable member's profile before...most people at least have the 100 point trophy xD I think 3J has all the trophies... well excluding lucky dueler and a top rater trophy

http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=JJJ-thebanisher

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Interesting... I might try and get some of those. Although, it'll probably take me ages. He's been on a long time!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

I think the Chocobot, Havacoman, Solostrike, and probably TSMPaul trophies are unobtainable now due to their owners no longer being active. Even March might be a stretch.

The rest are still technically obtainable.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Cool. Hopefully I'll end up doing some cool things that impress the trophy owners! I'll probably also try to get those point trophies. 

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Pretty much my avatar, but trim it down and such.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHA xD

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Dammit Ford

And without the text and background...

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I actually laughed so loud my dog started barking xD

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

XD

I'll try to remove the bulk of it and resize it so that you can make a trophy.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

... Good luck with that. xD

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Don't underestimate my photo editing power.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I think even if you were a professional I would still laugh.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Thanks.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Update 2: name them yourselves I can't think of anything good.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

I can never see the pictures you post. They're all question marks. Is that normal?

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Nope. But I've made the images into clickable links, so if you click the question marks it should take you to the image in your browser. Perhaps you're using a noob os with a noob browser. I suggest chrome, IE, or firefox.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Enclave of the Bear
School of the Cat
Lair of the Spider Queen
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Casa Del Pollo Diablo

EDIT: Oh wait, that fifth one is a wolf too? I thought it was a chicken or at least some sort of bird.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

1: Dances with Bears (Write a story about bears 5/8 or higher)

2: Animal Control (Report 5 or more WC stories to a draw my attention thread and have them deleted)

3: Bug Bites (Have 1000+ posts in the Bug report forum))

5: Werewolf Hunter (Routinely piss off Derpbacon, Wolfmist, or Jibble.)

6: Wolfie the happy reader (Write a featured story with the animal perspective tag)

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Mardox wins at least 50 of number (you missed number 4).

Hold up... You say bear game?

Challenge accepted, motherfucker.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Can I have a trophy Ford? :D @ISentinelPenguinI Strawberry Pudding is better than sporks.

' I don't want it resized, I just wanted to throw facts into the penguinshites face! Please make one for my favorite saying: "Yo dawg!" Thank you, Ford!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Of course you can good sir. Here you go!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

You've never been more wrong about something in your miserable life, you idiotic forgotten 90's sitcom guy!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

He's right, you know.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Yes, it's true.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

I have to agree.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

There's two things I know for sure: How to do yardwork, and the fact that Strawberry Pudding is horrible and Sporks are amazing.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Huh, that is true... Never thought about it that way before.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

I don't know what sporks are, but literally anything is better than Strawberry Pudding.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

NYEH!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

You'll come to change your mind...

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Shut up, Oldmanwillakers, you're not me, you're just some ancient homeless bastard that Ford Brainwashed into thinking he's me. I should know, I've gone into time paradoxes before and had to rescue several hundred versions of myself before, and thus far, none of them have been you.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
kay if you could not shit on my thread that has a fuck load of my hard work on it, that'd be nice.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Hitler painted well and put a lot of effort into it, but that didn't stop his opinions from being wrong.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Ford, would you mind using this image for Derp's trophy? The current one looks kinda gnarly and it's making my obsessive compulsions go off like a motherfucker.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
It's made to be terrible. I didn't align it properly on the trophy and overall I spent less than 15 seconds on the image. It's absurd for derp to think an already shitty image was going to be resized and look better on a glowing trophy xD

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

It would look better if the image actually matched the color scheme and didn't have that background on it, although the glowing gold trophy is a bit much... Actually, re-observing the image, It'd also look better if it were about half its size....

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Trophy of the bear in my profile pic, pls.

@ISentinelPenguinI Strawberry Pudding is better than sporks.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Where's my fucking trophy, Ford. @Ford

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I'll do it when I fucking feel like it uaiiry. You've delayed your own trophy by a week.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Ford, pls.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I actually have had the trophy done since about an hour after you made your post xD I forgot to upload it to Imgur so it's just sitting in a folder collecting virtual dust because I can't be arsed to click a few times.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Thanks.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

@ISentinelPenguinI Strawberry Pudding is better than sporks.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
...are you just saying that because I already resized it, or because you want it extra bigger? You want a wallpaper or some shit? xD

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Yeah, she needs her whole profile edited Brad-style.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Weeell....

Can you make it as big as the actual trophies? I saved it and posted it on my profile, but it's big.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Forgot about your request until I was cleaning out my pictures folder :P

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Eyyyyy thx m8

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Update:

Was gonna go for a swastika, but went with 9/11 by whim. I already had the plane icon anyways.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Green Thumb (make at least 7 storygames)
Record Breaker (break a record set by a member)
Gone Fishing (for travelers that left the site to go to the most places)
Pause Button (be absent from the site for the longest recorded time)

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Can you put a glow on the trophy I already have? Here's your Fording paragraph:

To BZ, <3

As I woke up, I noticed something; I was bleeding to death from a cut on my hand I did not remember receiving. I did the logical thing and amputated. After that, I exited the room to go get some ChrisPuffs(TM) with a splash of ChrisMilk(TM), when I met the ghost of Jim Morrison. Naturally, he asked me for drugs, and I gave him some heroin. Somehow, this wasn't satisfactory, and he threw a bottle of whiskey at my face, instantly killing me. How silly of me, I forgot that Jim Morrison liked acid.

TL;DR Version: Green Lantern fucking sucked.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Same size:

Regular Sized:

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

*throws net* 

I KNOW YOU'RE FORD!

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Lookit wut we gots heya...

*Spits chewing tobacco*

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
Hey there Ford. I know I'm like..I don't know, four months late... but, could you please make me a trophy?

Here is the picture, http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/52706e8010b0b.jpg

Thanks bro.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago

Probably legal.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
thanks bro.

Personalized Trophies

8 years ago
I could, but I'm not going to.