Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

If Hilary Clinton Wins....

8 years ago

If she wins I would leave america because all she has done is lied about her life after leaving the white house. she also accepted money from countries known for executing gays and supressing women and Barack Obama the same coward who wants to wait until ISIS or ISIL bomb us before landing troops.she also called women who talked about her husband Bill Clinton the wrong way trailer trash and to top it all she claims to be just like us because everyone I know has a personal chef and lived in the white house.

8 years ago

I guess you're leaving the country then, because unless something severely changes it's probably going to be between her or Trump and he's probably not going to win. (No matter how funny that might be)

8 years ago
Vote for trump and then immediately leave the country; live in the wilderness disconnected from the rest of humanity, knowing that you have thrown the world into chaos, and laugh.

8 years ago

I now know what to do with my life... :D

8 years ago

*the Russian wilderness

8 years ago
I wish!

8 years ago

I'm not a big fan of Hilary but I'd suggest a few things if you're going to rant about her:

A) Use Capitalization.

B) I'd cite some facts or sources otherwise it's like the guy at the next seat at the bar saying "you  wanna know what I think?"

C) You might want to bring up some specific examples.

D) Try counterpointing your argument because it just sounds really one-sided and a teeny bit bias against her.

Personally I think Hilary should have left Bill when he caught her cheating on her with Monica (sounds like a soap opera doesn't it?) but being a bit of a fame-lover she didn't want to leave the White House and is now using him as a bit of a springboard for her own bid for the White House (apparently having someone close to you who was president is useful if you want to be president yourself as George Bush found out and if he can do then Hilary is certainly in with a chance). 

8 years ago
Why doesn't Bill just leave her? She's obviously loony - must be blackmail for something worse, but he's not president or in any political office (that I know of) anymore so it shouldn't bother him.

8 years ago

Bill's not going to leave her now, if she becomes president, it'll be the closest that he can get to becoming president again.

8 years ago

Sorry but I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

8 years ago
If you didn't want other people's opinions, perhaps posting this rant on the internet was not the wisest of decisions.

8 years ago

Haha Snap :D

8 years ago

probably

8 years ago

Not enough talking points. 5/7 post. 

8 years ago
terrible attempt. 5/7 could've been timed better.

8 years ago

You guys are generous. I'd give it a 3/7. Not enough "You wanna know what I think?" and the threat of leaving the country exposes a severe lapse in proper patriotism.

You don't run away because you don't like the government, you stay and carry on the fight by making a big nuisance of yourself.

That's what our slave owning forefathers did and I'll be damned if I'm not going to follow in their footsteps!

8 years ago
You have no idea how strange that sounds to a European in a completely anti-patriotic country. Besides, this whole "running for president" seems like some weird shit and the Republican debate is just an opportunity to look bad on international television.

8 years ago

Most of the Euros already went through a "patriotic" phase centuries ago. They presumably got it all out of their system after colonizing the rest of the world and subjugating/exterminating various native populations.

America's still a young country, so it's basically like a rebellious teen who is smoking pot and getting scolded by his parents who did the same thing when they were young, but are now old and boring.

8 years ago

That's... the best analogy for just about any kind of history I've ever seen. Seriously, you could compare that to a ton of shit outside of America's questionable politics and it'd work. Never thought you were the philosophical type, End! 

8 years ago

Your dank maymay game isn't on point, EndMaster. 

8 years ago

You wanna know what I think?

We should just annex Mexico and make them all U.S. citizens.

8 years ago

What about all the people running around with machetes running around like despartos extorting money, That would be like expanding detroit across the continent. xD

Northern Mexico is pretty cool though.

8 years ago

"What about all the people running around with machetes running around like despartos extorting money, That would be like expanding detroit across the continent. xD"

THAT'S RACIST! true.

8 years ago
I agree with Delta, that's some philosophical shit right there, End. Though you could say some European countries are more patriotic than others (even though nothing can top the Great American Mumbo Jumbo Of Patriotism). We used to colonize America, back when we had our wonderful and shortlived Golden Age. Sadly we were stupid enough to trade New York for a shitty little island named Suriname. No offense.

Yeah, our fighting spirit (have you seen our military? It is now so pathetic that it broadcasts ads to ask for people to just join) has been down a lot lately, and so has our patriotism. And so we look at America with some sort of melancholy, for it embodies the naivety and ignorance of that of a cute little puppy with his head stuck in a laundry basket.

8 years ago

I have a feeling that you're going to be damned...

8 years ago

Wouldn't be the first time.

8 years ago

Probably might be ben carter vs Hillary.

Pretty much because Donald would make a call like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQGA1lhQ4o viewer discretion advised.

8 years ago

We have not a lot to be proud of w/ how bad of a state we are in and before someone says thats pessimism its not it's realism

8 years ago

Clearly landing troops worked so well in Iraq. 

8 years ago

Clearly doing nothing has worked even better 

8 years ago

I would rather go to war then wait until were bombed like france

8 years ago
You do realize that the Paris attacks were retaliation for, yah know, bombing Syria? France didn't exactly wait for anything.

8 years ago

Oh fuck. Someone who lives in Europe just shut an American down about French politics!

8 years ago

OMG I FEEL SO FUCKING REKT

8 years ago

I actually read online that personal chefs can save you money ^_^.

8 years ago
They can? How?

8 years ago

I ocasionally remember that some people are republicans. Then I laugh.

8 years ago

I always remember that people like you are condescending to a spectacular degree. Then I don't laugh because it's not funny. 

8 years ago

Meh, I'm not actually bashing on republicans (at least not right now) as much as I am bashing on the poster. I mean, did you read his rant. It was utter shit.

8 years ago

True

8 years ago
And if they legalize gay marriage, im moving to canada!

8 years ago

I think Canada already allows gay marriage

8 years ago

That's the joke.

8 years ago

.jpg

8 years ago

The Idealist in me wants Sanders, become I'm a very left, progressive person and I think he'll be the kind of breath of fresh air we haven't received since Eisenhower.

The rest of me wants Trump. I think Trump would be great. He'd be like "I'm going to build a wall!", the economy would be ruined, Mexicans who want to come to American would buy ladders because Trump wouldn't have planned for that, and we'd launch our entire nuclear arsenal at ISIS, the fallout consuming the world and causing the apocalypse. Still, it'd be funny.

8 years ago

^Yes.

8 years ago

I agree. 

8 years ago

Haha, he actually said he'd launch nukes. Eisenhower? He's a war president. Wasn't he a general?

8 years ago

If you don't have kids, the best thing to do is get Trump in the House so we can burn this place to the ground. The kids would mess that up. My friend said because I am a godfather I can't allow that to happen. Maybe, maybe. Bernie!