Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

A belated newbie post

7 years ago

I've been on this site for quite a while. I've been a member for about a year and a guest reader for much longer before that, but I've never really got round to being part of the community. So now that I've actually published my first storygame (even though it's unfinished) I thought I'd stop lurking and come out here to say hi. I've had a lot of fun reading and criticising the stories on this site. I'll try to contribute some of my own now

A belated newbie post

7 years ago
Hey man, aardvark's are always awesome. Welcome to the community. I wish I had made a newbie post instead of just launching myself into stuff but ehh... :)

A belated newbie post

7 years ago

Hi there! I must say that the story you published for the recent contest was very engaging. I really would like to see you continue and publish it as an eventual finished work. Soo, I hope that you'll stay here for awhile.  :)

A belated newbie post

7 years ago

Hello. I'm Mason, you may see me around here. Hopefully writing my own story and finishing it soon.

A belated newbie post

7 years ago

Aardvark, good to meet ya.

A belated newbie post

7 years ago

Hey, great entry for the contest! I would love to read the completed version some day. Also welcome to the site