Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I think it'd be great to find story games that are geared for different genders or both. Especially girls, since I'm biased, but I'll make a thread for boys too.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

pls.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

It's so good you're posting these, there's no 'girl' or 'boy' tag so it's always been so confusing and potentially embarrassing not knowing which games are socially appropriate for me to play. 

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Cover your hair and read romance novels, you dirty harlot. 

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Malk, please, according to @GatMan I'm a feminist, you can't tell me what to do. (Never did get a chance to ask him why he thought that or what his personal definition of a 'feminist' even was, which is a shame. I'm sure it would've been very enlightening.)

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Really? I thought you liked guys.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Feminists only eat women, I thought? Aren't they like vegetists that way?

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Where's the thread for those that may sexually identify as attack helicopters though? 

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I'm sure out there somewhere there's a story game for attack helicopters....somewhere

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Eh? I doubt any would be able to be found... Well, if you want a good story to recommend to some girls I would recommend the Princess Pretty series by cheniepenny.

It's personally one of my favourite series on this site. :3

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Thanks, I'll try it out

Story games for girls

7 years ago

No problem, I just hope that you'll end up you enjoying it.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

It's good so far, so I'm looking forward to the next to parts after the first

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! I ended up reading the entire thing in one day and I distinctly remember being slightly sad that there wasn't more. :c 

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Already on the second one, I'm going to try to go a little slower, maybe the author will make more

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Seriously? Ah, I hope you aren't forgetting to rate and comment on them. Not that you have to or anything. :x

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I did, though it's really hard to find a way to express how much you liked it in words

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I get that problem alot when it's a story game that I really find myself enjoying. It's like my words don't do enough to convey my appreciation at times for the author. :3 Umm, just like Killa_Robot whose actually in this thread of yours. His story called Through Time, is like seriously one of my all-time favorites. lel

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I haven't taken that yet, I noticed the helicopter conversation, all helicopters matter. Have you done any if Kiel's?

Story games for girls

7 years ago

#HelicopterLivesMatter

Is that so? Umm, I played one of his stories but I don't know when he'll make another. I noticed he cleaned out his profi- lol, nevermind. Actually, I plan to eventually play everything since it is something I told another user here I would do.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I'm still recently new to the site, I'm trying to find a lot of story games to check out

Story games for girls

7 years ago

I think I know a bunch of games that you'll probably enjoy then. ^^ 

The Elf Princess

Also, if you ever want to chat just like this, you're definitely free to just message me.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Ok thanks, that's a big help

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Anytime! :D

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Story games for girls

7 years ago

It wasn't made on this site specifically though... :( I still am glad that someone took the time to actually search for it.

Story games for girls

7 years ago
I for one, think there should be more games geared towards those that identify as attack helicopters.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

It's too broad a genre maybe... I-I mean there are just so many different kinds of helicopters in the world, right?

Story games for girls

7 years ago
Wow, there's no need to pull such racism. Even if we have different coloured paint, or different shaped frames, we're all attack helicopters at heart.

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Are you implying that I'm a heliphobe!? I have you know that I am a proud supporter of all kinds of things. I shall not elaborate on what these things are, my apologies. 

Story games for girls

7 years ago

Check this out.

Story games for girls

7 years ago