Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

I've got $21.66 in my Steam account, and nothing to do with them. What are some games that you may suggest in that price range?

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Darkest Dungeon

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Darkest Dungeon is awesome. Can't wait until 2017 for the other one.

The Crimson Court sounds amazing x3

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

The Binding of Isaac or Undertale.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Both are unbelievably satisfying. Better--buy both.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Noooo.

TBOI is a game with excellent gameplay and an arresting story. It's really fun and it says some important things in a disturbing Silent-Hill way. Undertale, on the other hand, is not something you buy to have fun. I mean, the story is excellent, to be sure, but it's a JRPG and a bullet hell. If either of those genres don't appeal to you, or if they don't mix, the gameplay is just going to be something you tolerate in order to get to the rest of the plot. TBOI is really decent, but Undertale... Ugh, it either hits hard or misses by miles. Research gameplay vids or something before you get into that game, I got very burnt out on Undertale early on.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Mount and Blade Warband.

That's not a suggestion, even. That's a demand. A demand from the very ghost of every glorious bastard that's conquered Calradia before you. Buy Genghis Khan Simulator.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

That silly webling and NES game ain't got shit on this shit. The only thing M&B is missing is mass polygamy, but I'm sure they'd have had it if they could code it.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago
I'd definitely recommend Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. High replayability as well.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Commandos: Men Of Courage

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Spelunky or Papers, Please

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Yeah, Spelunky is pretty fun too.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Sniper Elite III is on sale, and currently you can play it free for the weekend to test it (and, if you figure that you want to buy it, you don't even have to install it because it's already installed).

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Fallout: New Vegas. 

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

To The Moon, The Stanley Parable, Her Story

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

LISA. 

The asthetic might be off-putting at first, and the difficulty can be annoying in the beginning of the game, but you get used to it. The music is exceptional, and I strongly recommend not save scumming.  

It's actually a trilogy, not just the 1 game on steam. The first part "LISA: The First" is a free download and WAY different from the next 2 games. Very important for context tho, and only takes about a hour or so. Go play it. 

The second game, "LISA: The Painful", or simply "LISA" on steam, is the main meat of the series. Go in blind after First. Don't save scum. Enjoy one of my favourite games of all time. 

And finally there's "LISA: The Joyful", available on steam as DLC to Painful. Don't even look at it until you finish Painful. It's a great end to the series, in my opinion. 

And again, the music is amazing. "Bloodmoon Rising" is probably my favourite ost song of all time. 

Suggest games pls

7 years ago
I actually really enjoyed what I played in LISA, the style of humor was really refreshing for me, but unfortunately I dumped it for a Skyrim binge ^_^
I didn't know that it was a trilogy, this will probably get me back into it and hopefully finish it. Any tips btw?

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

There's a guide available for the first game if you're looking to blitz. It's nothing like Painful, more a surreal-puzzle game than anything. 

Furthermore, use of fire attacks will help you in Painful immensely. A ton of enemies are weak to them, and Brad's fireball attacks still do full damage even when suffering withdrawal. Speaking of withdrawal, it makes the affected character do piss-poor damage, so using joy can help you out there. Whether you should use drugs in combat is up to you to decide.

Never. Use. Campfires. Never. Or do, some fun stuff can happen. 

Oh and save often and always pick up bottles. 

Saying more will probably get spoiler-ish, but you'll learn everything else as you keep playing. Enjoy!

Suggest games pls

7 years ago
But Counter Strike: Global Offensive for 15$ and spend the rest on kickass skins. Or Fallout New Vegas.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

CS:GO sucks dick, don't buy it. I wouldn't get it if it was free.

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Oh yeah, that game that never drops out of Steam's top 5 is utter garbage.

CSGO is excellent if you're looking for a competitive shooter. 

Suggest games pls

7 years ago

Where did that shameless plug go, I wonder...