Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Satanmas/Other!

7 years ago
Merry Christmas, comrades, as the season progresses! As many of you, uh, Americans celebrate Christmas Eve tomorrow, I wish you a merry one if you are visiting relatives tomorrow or on the day of Christmas. Be careful, have fun, and remember it's more about the time spent together or some American stuff like that.

Whatever religion or holiday you celebrate, have a very merry one! Remember to leave out cookies and warm milk so Stalin Claus will gift you the true meaning of Christmas- the secret plans.

I would like this thread to be one where we could discuss what we're doing and stuff like that.....proshchay!

7 years ago

The narional holiday of Cystia is Chanukwanzmas.

Have a cheery Chanukwanzmas!

7 years ago
Please entail.

7 years ago

Whaddyu mean, entail? You really are a sleeper! How can you not know about Chanukwanzmas?

7 years ago
Sleep....yeah, I sleep. But uh, let's say my "colleague" Kamenshchik recently lost the info.

On the holiday, of course.

7 years ago

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHANUKWANZMAS IS!? YOU BASTARD! THERE'S CAROLS AND EVERYTHING!

7 years ago
Humble me now, and do the honor of explaining, kapitan.

7 years ago

Learn this foo' Sentsei!

CHANU-FUCKING-KWANZMAS!

7 years ago

Chanukwanzmas is an ancient and time-honored tradition.

The 25th spoken unspoken rule establishes it as THE official Winter holiday of CYS! It happens the day after December 24th, which is Hawaiian Shirt Day. This makes it the third yearly holiday in December, but the first most important. followed closely by Naadam.

It was the only Cystia-native holiday to be celebrated by CYS forum personas in metaverse canon. I either hadn't "met" Angela at the time, or I didn't "introduce" her to the forums yet. It was celebrated that year by the murder of Psychotic Clones (Which had become a recurring theme in a lot of Forum Wars at the time) and the absolvement of any and all statutory charges.

It was briefly mentioned in this thread.

The beautiful poem "The Night Before Chanukwanzmas" is a biographical work and Cystian Cultural Milestone ghostwritten by Clarkmoore Clent and scandalously published by Sentinel as an autobiographical account of his experience during one Chanukwanzmas. The author had forseen his intentions and purposefully maintained a tone critical of the alleged author's character and home life, as well as innacurately portraying Santa himself (Though his reindeer really are named that) as a personal jab at Sentinel. Sentinel later killed him in a shotgun duel for unrelated reasons.

It was also briefly mentioned in this thread, where it was established that Chanukwanzmas is among the most important of days, including leg day, neck day, and finger day.

In deleted threads, there was not very much sort of intensely heated controversey as several members refused to celebrate or even recognize the one cultural event that was truly unique to CYS users. Associated songs, rituals, and traditions were established in threads and derailments that were similarly deleted, and have since been lost to time, but they may or may not have involved volcano barbecues, gladiatorial combat, bizarre sports, gift exchange, romantic notions, and booze.

Oh, and Genghis Khan, in his search for immortality, has finally found it by himself becoming the spirit of Chanukwanzmas (Having killed Satna Klaus to get it). Every year Genghis Klaus now roams the skies in his horse-drawn chariot to take land from all the naughty secret societies and give regional influence to the nice ones.

CHANU-FUCKING-KWANZMAS!

7 years ago

Wait, we got mafia families here? And monkeys?

CHANU-FUCKING-KWANZMAS!

7 years ago

They're an iconic part of our Ecosystem. They're like the American Buffalo.

CHANU-FUCKING-KWANZMAS!

7 years ago

It's legal to eat the monkeys, right?

CHANU-FUCKING-KWANZMAS!

7 years ago

Only as legal as it is to eat the Mafia.

7 years ago

My colleague lost the information so I don't know it. This made me chuckle. Spy Mason pleases me.

7 years ago
Who is this Spy Mason!? Let's go get 'em, Americans!

7 years ago
last years Brockian ultra cricket was a fantastic chanukwanzmas game. or was it two years ago?

7 years ago

I celebrate Chanukah and Christmas because of...family stuff. I should add Satanmas to the mix too, haha. Marry Christmacah!

7 years ago
Well, I'm spending my Chanukwanzmas Eve trapped in a car headed towards Florida. But happy holidays to everyone else!

7 years ago

Well uhh merry car ride, then. Who needs holidays when you have Florida? Seriously though, I'm so jealous, it's so cold here.

7 years ago

Don't worry! You'll be in Purple Swamphen Territory pretty soon!

7 years ago

I'm offended that you'd think that a Satanist that celebrates Christmas would call it "Satanmas". Shame on you.

7 years ago

I'm offended at your inability to recognize humor. :)
Merry Christmas!

7 years ago

I'm offended by you being offended

7 years ago

I'm offended at you not recognizing sarcasm.

7 years ago

I'm offended that you wouldn't call it Satanmas!

7 years ago

I'm offended by penguins

7 years ago

That's penguinite, you racist.

7 years ago

I'm offended that you think I'm a Penguin when I'm clearly some kind of de-facto furry fantasy race that you maybe should've inquired about before blindly assuming that I'm an animal which you hate for some reason.

7 years ago

I'm offended by the word "offended". I keep offending myself. 

7 years ago

what is satanmas.

7 years ago

Christmas but instead of celebrating the birth of Jesus, it's celebrating the falling of Satan.

7 years ago

I'm offended that you're offended by "offended".

7 years ago

Just a little message to wish Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all have a great day, get lots of awesome presents and have a really wonderful time :D

7 years ago

You too, Will. :-)

7 years ago

Merry Chanukwanzamas (hopefully I spelt that correctly) to all. I hope y'all get coal in your stockings this year.

I'm kidding.

Let's hope that 2017 isn't predetermined to be absolutely awful and the spawn of some terrific memes! A toast to the memes!

7 years ago

Happy Chanukwanzmas everyone! Stay safe and happy and let your luck with mistletoe be ever fruitful.

7 years ago
If you're poor or cheap, just tape some iceberg lettuce to the ceiling.

7 years ago

Cheery Chanukwanzmas everyone! May you all be blessed with the gifts of Ghengis Klaus!

7 years ago

Oh shit, Chanukwanzmas already?

Merry Chanukwanzmas, guys.

7 years ago

Merry Christmas...

7 years ago

Merry Christmas!