Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

Wow. The only one there I care about is Eurogamer, but wow that's a phenomenal amount of awards.

Also, I'm happy Numenera got good reviews

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago
Only 98 on Metacritic Zelda? Disappointed. Resident Evil 4 is still better.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

Resident Evil 4 is the best Resident Evil.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

On the positive, it's going back to that open-world exploration type-sort of Zelda, like the original.

On the negative, I can't play as the manly bird man with the accordion.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

God, Zelda is obnoxious. It brings out every piece of shit millennial with a beard who jerks off to 90s nostalgia, and unironically says things like "adulting is hard". 

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

To be fair, the same could be said for any 30-Year-Old Franchise, or anything based on a 30-year-old franchise (Mighty No. 9 comes to mind...) or anything with pixels big enough to be recognized as squares. The thing is, a lot of those things are very popular, so that part of the fanbase gets drowned out by obnoxious weens and Deviantartists instead, who they spend time acting superior to instead of publically orgasming. Thing about Zelda is that Nintendo's either done the same shit so many times or ended up making changes that fucked everything bad enough that the religious nostalgia crew are the only people who still bother getting hyped for the old titles.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

This title was misleading, I was hoping to see some goat pictures and hear some goat tales, but this works I suppose. Zelda is a good franchise and the graphics of this game look beautiful, though I doubt it will be as ground-breaking as Spirit Tracks....

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

Spirit Tracks didn't break ground. It screamed at the hole behind it and had an OCD breakdown trying to put all the ground back where it was before seizing up and dying of Cardiac Arrest.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

Never have I ever seen a greater idea than the Spirit Flute. It had some of the best dungeons in the franchise, and that train was amazing. 

I'd say the only game that could surpass it would be either Phantom Hourglass or Link's Crossbow Training, both incredible works of art creamed out by pure geniuses of the video era. 

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

I take solace in the fact that we both like Four Swords for the same reason, and how you can at least see that Skyward Sword was a terrible game. On the outside, using the Wii like a sword was a really cool concept and I shit my pants the time I knew of it...then I got it....and it was somehow worse than that Arthurian Sonic spin-off. At least we got a pretty dang-fine villain out of it. 

Image result for ghirahimImage result for ghirahimImage result for ghirahimImage result for ghirahim

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

To be honest, he was actually better in Dynasty Warriors,  but the game around him sucked so much. He should've been in Smash.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

At least he's a pretty okay trophy. As soon my opponent hears the moaning of the sex-demon, they know that death comes there way.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

Congratulations! I heard it was the best Zelda yet. Which is insane, because how could anything beat the Faces Of Evil?

But no, seriously. It sounds (I mean looks) gorgeous. Like, a game where you're like "Can I do that?" and boom! You can do it. Makes my heart glow. I don't have any new wintendo consoles, so I cannot partake. Although I was considering snatching Persona 5 and FF15 when I get the chance!

Link looks so good in blue. He's very pretty these days, though. I guess it's an elf thing?

One day, I'll catch up with the Zelda franchise....

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

And here I thought that you were starting your own farm.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago

Vids of final boss fight.

Now.

I bought a GOAT guys!

7 years ago
Final boss fight, Link sneaking in to learn attack patterns.