Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

ban me pls

6 years ago
relieve me of thisneternal suffering like i relieved my parents

ban me pls

6 years ago

Already done.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Rip Negative. Banned in nearly the same minute he asked for it.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Yes, I am quite thankful for the efficiency of our mods in this instance. Nonetheless, I would've found it to be rather funny if the mods collectively decided to not ban Negative. Then, when Neg changed his or her (or their?) mind, then the account would be banned.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Weird thing is Negative was on a bit of an upswing as far as his posting here.

Today he suddenly decided to be an idiot and I was fine with just docking him the usual 100 for shitposting since I know he just can't help himself and has relapses.

Then he did it more than usual and begging for banning and he's had way more chances than most people have, so he's done.

ban me pls

6 years ago
Damn sounds like I missed some things.

Why can't you children ever be considerate to think of Mizal's work schedule when you decide to be stupid?

ban me pls

6 years ago
If he was joking, well...let this be a lesson to all other retards not to do that.

I think this was like his third or fourth time breaking up with the site. He would always come back almost immediately so...he may regret this one.

ban me pls

6 years ago

So many bannings in the past one or two weeks and the future one or two weeks. :/

ban me pls

6 years ago

That was very anticlimactic. I'm disappointed in you.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Okay, here's a surprise twist.

Taking all your points for your trolling of Steve and Mizal a couple threads ago.

ban me pls

6 years ago

In my defense, I was being verbally abused before I started trolling. My actions were justified.

That being said, still anticlimactic.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Sheesh, you kids today aren't happy with simple point dockings anymore. It's gotta be banning or nothing.

Fine, here you go. Hope it was worth it.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Well, that was uncalled for. What I meant was that I expected you to take away an ungodly amount of points that would leave me in the negative (no pun intended).

ban me pls

6 years ago

Unfortunately, the system is set up so the points don't go in the negative anymore. Or at least don't show up as negative anymore.

So do you want your old profile back or are you using this new one now?

ban me pls

6 years ago

Eh, I don't really care. I had some stories on that profile, but I wasn't going to finish them. Are the titles for unpublished stories on banned profiles unusable?

ban me pls

6 years ago

The names should still be available if you never published the story at all. Not sure though until someone tries to use the names you used.

Either way, I can always go delete them and free up the names again.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Yeah, it looks like I can't use the title I need. If you could delete them, I'd appreciate that.

I think I'm just going to stick with this profile. It's a shame that Danaos died in such a way. On the plus side, we're now Order mates, EndMaster.

ban me pls

6 years ago

What were the name of the games, they aren't showing up on your points for creating a game.

ban me pls

6 years ago

They were never published, so I don't think I got points for them. The only one I care about is "America Incorporated." I've already forgotten about the others.

EDIT: I mean, I could always call it "America Inc.", but it just doesn't have that same zing to it.

ban me pls

6 years ago

I just remember your old ones when you first got here, being roman empire related or having names similar to something like that. Don't even remember the America Incorporated one.

Anyway, found and deleted so the name should be available now.

ban me pls

6 years ago

That was Aeternia. Yeah, I was too ambitious with that one. Too much stuff to tackle at once.

Thank you kindly.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Well, I mean, at least you asked nicely.

ban me pls

6 years ago
"like i relieved my parents," so you've already killed yourself?

ban me pls

6 years ago

Between not losing his virginity in Middle School to a girl he never talked to and starting to go bald, it was an inevitability, really.

ban me pls

6 years ago
rip in the piss neggr

ban me pls

6 years ago

we do not use the word around here (or whatever Pibot says)

ban me pls

6 years ago

Pfft, faggot.

ban me pls

6 years ago

Couldn't even spell correctly in your last moments.

ban me pls

6 years ago
No worries negative, I'll do it for you:

C-O-R-R-E-C-T-L-Y

Rest in peace.

ban me pls

6 years ago

I guess you were thoughtful in your own way.