Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Happy National EndMaster Day!

4 years ago

Do you know the news? Have you heard the word?  Today is now the Official National EndMaster Day! A day to spread pain and suffering, loss and terror to all!  

Let's all commemorate this day with our own special story of how EndMaster has influenced our time here on CYS!

I'll start.  Throughout his significant time on CYS (compared to my bleak, short, and inconsequential existence here), EndMaster has written stories to the betterment and enjoyment of all, banned hundreds if not thousands of retarded noobs, dumb trolls, and other morons!  The community at large would not likely be the cesspool of villainy and evil it is today without him.  

Now it's your turn to share....or else!

4 years ago

One time Endmaster punched me in the face... It was awesome! ^_^

4 years ago

I stumbled upon CYS at work and didn't do a single thing for three days except read through all the epilogues of Eternal. I primarily browse the site in the office and even started coming in almost an hour early every day so my time spent reading EndMaster's work won't put me too far behind. 

4 years ago

Happy National EndMaster Day.  

Where do I start?  

EndMaster's stories are a huge part of why I am even on this site and grew to love it so much.  His work raises the standards for the entire site, and I would not want to know what it would be like to be in this community had he never been made administrator.   If I remember correctly, he brought Mizal over too.  So without the both of them, CYS would be a wretched hive of scum and faggotry.  

When I joined Mizal's Discord, I learned that he is also a very enjoyable person to talk to.  His stories always make my day, and I don't just mean the ones on CYS.  Additionally, he has protected me from the wrath of Mizal on several occasions, answered countless questions patiently and thoroughly, helped me in various matters, and many other things. 

He adopted me too.    :D

Without EndMaster, this site would have been a much different, much worse place.  

Thanks for making CYS great.  

4 years ago
That one time Endmaster made Morgan so angry she ranted about trannies for 500 posts was pretty great. The noob and troll corpses heaped seven stories high in there really adds to the ambiance as well.

4 years ago
games the hers are some wrote gooder than the most of the time

4 years ago
Indeed.

4 years ago
Once I was an ignorant craven who knew not the gospel of the Holy One. A small, pathetic worm in a sea of cold dirt, a senseless, thoughtless being with nothing save for the monotonous day-in day-out that was existance.

But then a voice came from deep in the dark, an ancient, rich voice much like gravel. It was soothing, and powerful, but it carried with it a distant cruelty and disregard for me and the other worms. Intrigued, I dug through miles and miles of cold wet dirt, searching, hoping that the voice was still where I heard it, and had not abandoned me. It was a long, harrowing journey of lying imposters and pathetic imitators, and I began to fear I would never again hear that voice so enchanting.

But just as my spirits had reached their darkest points, I was no longer in that dirt which I had grown so used to. I found a world filled with wonder, and danger, and beauty all the same. I witnissed Empires rise to glory and fall to rubble, I saw worlds destroyed by legions of the dead, thieves and demons and vampires flooded my vision and I feared I would be overwhelmed by the wonder of it all.

Atop a throne of cold iron, a robbed figure sat. All around him servants and warriors from all around attended his court, but he paid no mind. They all spoke and bickered amongst each other and to him, and he would speak in that voice so rich, and all would listen, for his words were that of the stars, and of planets. Sometimes he would have a worm executed for his amusment, others he would bring under his protection, but no one ever questioned it, for who are we to question the words of God?

O Death, he who the stars themselves are mere droplets in comparison, I thank thee. I thank thee for all you have done, for your words, which without we are all the lowest of worms.

TLDR: I like his stories.

4 years ago
I know you're trying real hard and I respect the effort, but Endmaster only collects daughters, not sons.

4 years ago

And this was the day Realdeaal got a sex change.

4 years ago

Cool story bro

4 years ago

I once was a dedicated student with mostly A’s, putting education before entertainment, but after finding eternal, and other EndMaster creations, I realized that there’s nothing wrong with trying to hold onto a C- as long as I’m entertained.

4 years ago

A few years ago I found this site and EndMaster's Necromancer was the first story I read. I enjoyed it. I bounced around the site and read a few other stories before reading Eternal next. My first run through I got the Easter egg from Necromancer ending. I thought that was cool. I've read some of EndMaster's other stories but not all of them just yet. He's a good author and his writing is one of the reason I've stuck around the site. I also enjoy the dark lord joke that's been running for awhile now.

4 years ago
Yeah, he's pretty cool.

4 years ago

From the Book of Endmaster 17:12-18

12. Out of his eyes flame burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out, not in a figurative way, but actually.

13. Out of his nostrils goeth a thick smoke, as out of a seething pot or cauldron, redolent of clove and allspice. 

14. Yea, the vapors of his breath on a frosty morn kindleth coals, and a blue flame goeth out of his mouth.

15. In his lats and traps remaineth strength, and joy is turned into sorrow before him, excepting when joy would be the more appropriate, in which case vice versa. 

16. His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, meaning one of the hard stones, not talc or sandstone, but a serious stone, you know what I mean. 

17. When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid, and to clarify, afraid of him.  They were not afraid before. 

18. In conclusion, any sword that striketh or stabeth or seeketh to swingeth at him cannot be withthtood:  not the spear, or the trident, or the bec de corbin, or the glaive, or verily even the glaive-guisarme.

4 years ago
This is great. But Endmaster isn't the Leviathan, he's the guy riding it as it destroys a city in a Pratchett novel.

4 years ago
Glory to the Admin on His wondrous day!

4 years ago

endmaster should read this

4 years ago

lol I agree.

4 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 4/14/2019 6:21:16 PM

He has, don't worry. He's watching. He's always watching. And he is very disappointed in us, we still didn't give him as much praise as he thinks he deserves. We never will.

4 years ago

I found this post very cinematically dramatic.

Reminds me of some doomsday cult that has completely crushed all opposition and is making that last push towards bringing about world destruction via summoning the unspeakable horror from beyond and giving it all the praise and sacrifices they can in the misguided belief that they will be the only ones that will be rewarded for their devotion.

Meanwhile Mayana comes off as the disillusioned cult member who once was a true believer but has ultimately seen that there will be no reward for anyone, only utter oblivion for the unbelievers and believers alike. No amount of worship will save anyone.

At the same time though she's not really actively fighting it, because it's all so pointless and she believes that it might be better if everything dies anyway because those opposed were fools to let it get this bad and those supporting were fools to follow in the first place. (Including herself)

Basically it reminds me of something I would have written in one of my stories.

As a reward, Mayana gets to die last.

4 years ago
I didn't think I'd get a commendation for such a simple post, especially not so soon after being banned from Discord ... twice. Quite fickle, eh?
Because of your unpredictability, I cannot trust your promise. I shall still live every day of my life with the knowledge that I could die at any moment, most likely for a stupid reason and in an embarrassing way. No amount of praise and insults will change that.
So I shall just enjoy my life while I can, and give you a little bit of each. :P

4 years ago
Now I'm no ban scientist, but, I feel reasonably confident that "And yes, I did just call me praising End bullshit. Ban me, whatever. Good night." would get VERY consistent results in any laboratory environment. Do not say the Vietnamese sandwich word in Endmaster's prescence unless you mean it, folks. Although he'd probably let you back in if you messaged him and asked, since you're one of the privileged posters.

4 years ago
3iguy, good job leading the two clueless sacrifices straight up to End's bloodstained altar. The souls of shitposting children will yet sustain him.

(Even after death their tormented cries of 'why does my account keep logging out i don't understand' echo through the halls...)