Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago

Our resident capybara enthusiast, malkalack/hetero_malk, has died. Late last night, he was in mild pain from a sore throat; however, that quickly progressed, and by morning, he was deceased. Researchers are stunned by the lethality and progression of this case, and a preliminary doctor's report suggests that it's a terrifying new "Sigma" variant of covid.

He was a man, and whether or not he was a good man is probably going to be debated long after this tragic event. He did things, and well, you get it. He did people too, both male and female. Truth be told, I always thought he was a little crazy (it's okay to say that because he's dead, right?)

Feel free to post your tributes and whatever other bullshit people do at funerals in this thread. He will be missed, at least for a couple days.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago

RIP malk

The Real Ones are dropping like flies

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
RIP Malk

I miss the days when he would verbally abuse me for being a retard

He was a good man.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago

F

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
Pouring one out for my homie. CYS contests just became much easier to win.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
It wasn't covid, that's just a coverup. The tinder thots all had nanobot guns concealed in their tiddies which they used to assassinate this pious Muslim Canadian Jew. He will be missed.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
kek

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
I'd still fuck him

Malk is Dead

2 years ago

RIP Malk.

May his ghost continue to lurk on CYS, creating the illusion of life for those coping through denial.

(Also, was I supposed to find out on his funeral that he's a man and not a capy?)

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
Closed casket. Move along.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
Who knows if he’s actually alive and kicking in there? I demand you open it for all to see!

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
Move. Along.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
Rightyo, no complaints here sir.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
Nonsense, can't you read the thread title?

Malk is Dead

2 years ago

Malk is Dead

yesterday

For all we know, he could be alive today! 

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
RIP. Now I'll never be able to tell him I think his avatar is handsome.

Malk is Dead

2 years ago
F