Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Well if you haven't heard by now, Bob Saget's been found dead in a hotel room. Probably best known for his wholesome work on the 90s sitcom Full House which is known even by today's Zoomers due to media reviving everything and never making anything new anymore.

What's probably less known is his less wholesome stand up routines.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
Speaking of Bob Saget, I vaguely remember there being a troll on CYS a long time ago who's schtick was just yelling out "BOB SAGET!!!" ... Was that a thing or was that just a fever dream I had?

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
Looking back, I think that the Bob Saget troll was actually a troll on a chat room that I used pre CYS. Must've been about 15 years ago now. He'd just spam the chat with "BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!" until he got banned, then he'd make a new account and do it all over again. Good times. ^_^

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
Everyone keeps posting that clip but I'm not going to watch it, my childhood memories remain pure and unsullied by reality.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Full House ended before I was born. However the re-runs were top-notch watches with my grandma.

F with no puns intended. Or maybe with puns intended. 

Hmmm.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

My childhood is now ruined and I am scarred for life. I watched the video.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Puppies Corgis GIF - Puppies Corgis You Died GIFs

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
When the internet says something is filthy, you should believe it and run away. That's the only time you can really trust the internet to begin with.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Lol, That was a treat. Also It kind of ruined my childhood -_-.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Copycat. Go ruin your childhood somewhere else. 

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

This is CYS, there's plenty of room for everyone to ruin their childhood here.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
Cheer up! You guys are like 12, you still have lots of childhood left to ruin.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Im not 12!  Although I'm not telling my actual age. Because of obvious reasons. That is something a 12 year old would say! lol

And would a 12 year old know who bob saget is? He is the dude from families funniest home videos. Before YouTube I used to watch that crap.

And by the way star girl and I have the dirtiest minds, with the dirtiest jokes. But making a forum post about dirty jokes may be too much...

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

your dirty jokes are weak. you're talking about piss... poo... i'm on the next level.... i'm 14 and i'm joking about fluids you kids haven't even heard of yet.............

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

I'm also fourteen. That may screw up your plans, I'm the dirtiest joker in all the lands. I may as well fry you cause your going in the pans. so stay away and put down your hands.

Why did this turn into a rapping competition? And rip bob sorry we are rapping on your grave.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
Heard there's a raping competition organised here

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

I will make a rapping forum in the lounge, pour your Ideas there @enterpride It will be a few minutes from this post.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Pretty sure Enter will have lots of material for a raping competition.

I suggest you prepare yourself.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Yea, I will prepare myself. And drag stargirl into this too, I will see If she wants to help me take one enter himself.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Good idea. Enter's a pretty skilled raper so it would be best if you brought along someone to help since it's definitely going to get rough.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Okay sounds good, stargirl and I are willing to work together! 

OMG im having deja vu , Flashback to the culture clash challenge. Lol

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
Did you volunteer stargirl for a raping battle with a Dutch retard without asking again?

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Well it's not like Enter's going to ask when he gets to the raping.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

UM, well you know me too well. But this time  I find it expectable because she and I are rapping queens!

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

... again?

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Hey, you and me are the best at raping. Right stargirl?

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

I rapped with you one time, ONE TIME, and even months later it comes back to haunt me.

(For context: a few months ago her, me, and one other friend were really bored so we decided we would make a rap. Now about every other week she asks me to do something involving raping with her.)

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

We rapped a few times together, If you were wondering what it was called behold the beautiful name, Wet Feather! IF you ask me to rap it now I will shred myself to peices so that you wont hear a word come out of my mouth.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

What kind of raping is Wet Feather? Is it harder or more gentle.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Stop, That was a long time ago...

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Maybe a reprisal with End raping is in order

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

LOL, can we forget about the wet feather.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

No, this is strictly an Enter raping situation. He might get Ford to help him with the raping though.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
Just two I can take easy, once I get in the raping mood there's just no stopping

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago
No idea who he is but RIP

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

I'm grateful that you posted this, because it's funny to watch an additional layer of degeneracy be established.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Lol,  We got soo off topic... This started with Bob saget lol

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

I can honestly say we honored Bob Saget with this thread.

Bob Saget dead

2 years ago

Yea, you could say that.

Gilbert Gottfried dead

2 years ago

Keep forgetting to post this, but the beloved Gilbert Gottfried passed away a few days ago at the age of 67. Probably best known for his wholesome performance as Iago in Disney's Aladdin.

What's probably less known....

Who told it best? Debate open now! ^_^

Gilbert Gottfried dead

2 years ago

Bob tells it better.

However, Gilbert actually told the joke at a roast to win back the crowd since the previous 9/11 joke he told was considered to be "too soon" at the time and he was getting booed severely. He managed to completely turn it around.

So he gets major props for using the joke so effectively in a practical way.

Gilbert Gottfried dead

2 years ago
I think Bob told the joke better, but I personally prefer Gilbert's version, since his voice is just so fucking weird that literally everything he says is hilarious. ^_^