Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Retarded Whining Faggot Thread

21 days ago
Go ahead and ban me, but I've spent enough time on this website to know almost all of you people on here are shallow and shitty. Like, what the fuck y'all even talk about on here on the Forums? There is some grade-A shit on here.

21 days ago

21 days ago

Hoo boy, sounds like somebody hasn't had their nap.

Are you gonna go inside on your own or do you want me to help you?

20 days ago
Seriously? And wtf happened to his legs or is he an actual Penguin?

20 days ago
Commended by MadHattersDaughter on 9/27/2024 7:47:05 PM

The rest of my legs are just out of frame! Normally don't give people this much of a behind the scenes look at how these posts are made, but it's a common enough question

20 days ago

sorry who is this retard I get them mixed up 

20 days ago
Frankly I expected an Avery to be funnier.

20 days ago
No, its just that your sense of humor is warped. And how the fuck do you know my name?

you guys call everybody who you don't understand a retard.

20 days ago

I understand that you're a retard.

20 days ago

I mean you’re a retard Avery, what’s to understand. You haven't posted anything of substance all you've been doing is whining and weirdly attacking everyone.

We could call you a whining faggot if you’d prefer that designation instead.

20 days ago
"faggot" "retard" "whiner" all the same insults that I've heard over the years I've been on this website. (yes I've been here that long, I only made on account recently)

you can't come up with anything better?

20 days ago

There's no reason to change up the classics when they're accurate.

I mean if you've been here this long and you know this is the playbook, then obviously retard is a good designation for you on top of whining faggot.

If you want us to make more of an effort so you can get your giggles, you're going to have to do better. You're the one that started all this after all.

Grade A Shit Retard Thread

20 days ago
Your OP was vague, generic swill. 2/8. You want better, do better. You're already getting more attention than this kind of low effort trolling deserves.

20 days ago
*everybody not worth understanding

Subtle but important distinction.

20 days ago
@Avery_Moore

How do you rate this one?

20 days ago
I'm done.

20 days ago
Truly one of the threads of all time

20 days ago
Lurked for YEARS, preparing for this big moment.

20 days ago
I like how he just kind of keeled over as soon as he realized he wasn't entertaining enough to bait out any personalized insults. This is the best he could come up with after years of stewing? Truly, the trolls these days lack resolve.

20 days ago
My profile picture is a flower for goodness sake, and people have been calling me Avery, how do you not know I'm a girl?

you know, you profile picture always reminded me of an insecure guy with a Cinnamon Toast Crunch for a head.

20 days ago
What does the word "done" mean to you exactly, between this and the alt I'm curious now.

And Avery is a unisex name, but most often male. Skylar can be a male name too. Try again.

Or just have ChatGPT do that for you too, I know trying can be hard.

20 days ago
Girl are you literally tracking my computer

20 days ago
Miz is the lead code developer / hacker of CYS so probably yeah

19 days ago
Maybe I'm young as fuck, but I never considered Avery could be a boys name. Shit idk if I've ever even met an Avery irl.

20 days ago

Avery has only been a girl's name since, like, the 90s. It started out as a boy's name and, unlike a fully flipped name like Leslie, is unisex at best today. There's no way for us to predict you're a girl based just on that!

And what the hell why can't guys like flowers? That's toxic

20 days ago
just got here sorry I'm late

20 days ago
m'kay

20 days ago
you know what? Sorry guys, I only half meant what I said, I was just trying to get a rise out of you all. I used to be a lesbian and I never really knew why. Like, I'd make a new account, then before even making horny posts I'd get banned. Am I forgiven? (prove you care by replying)

20 days ago
I'd be willing to look into enrolling you in witness protection if you'd kindly name some of your old accounts for us.