Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Haters

12 years ago

I'm new to this site and I've already recieved hate mail (I'm not going to mention the person). The comment didn't exactly go out to me but to something i stand for. Please, if you've got nothing nice to say to me, don't say it at all.

Haters

12 years ago

Unfortunately in a faceless environment like the internet, people will respond in ways that they never would face to face. I expect that you recieved this hate mail from SJEKidd, she's already adopted a very hostile attitude towards those who frequent the site, and I honestly don't  know why she still comes around here. Perhaps it's a way for her to irritate people due to her lack of maturity, or maybe she just doesn't have anything to do, who knows?

Haters

12 years ago

She totally trolled me. And she's not even twelve.

Haters

12 years ago

Meh, 11, 12, not really much of a difference. I tend to start thinking of someone differently at around 14

Haters

12 years ago

Date

8/28/2011 9:46:19 PM

From

SJEKidd

To

TheSilverMind

Subject

Get Real
1 of 3 >>

Instead of posting fake eyes, why not post real ones? That would show the true beauty of the world, and the beauty of human kind. That is hard to find in this world. But those fake eyes are in abundance. You didn't prove anything with what you wrote. Real means more than the truth hiding behind something fake. Get real dude! Those fake eyes really don't mean a crap to any of us! If you show some real human eyes, than that would be better.

message was read on 8/28/2011 9:59:08 PM

Haters

12 years ago

Looks like someone's mind is in the gutter -_-

Haters

12 years ago

Omg! shes eleven years old!??!? I just finished telling her to F*** off and that shes an a**hole!

Haters

12 years ago

I feel like a dick now -_-

Haters

12 years ago

Don't feel bad, we all want to say (and some have said) something like that to her.

Just ignore her.

Haters

12 years ago

It's just, she said she fantasized about sleeping with EndMaster (and some other people), and that's not okay for anybody but me, especially if they're not twelve.

Haters

12 years ago

I have a feeling that both of you are much older than twelve.

Haters

12 years ago

But wasn't it sweet of her to personalize it?

Haters

12 years ago

Didn't you do that also?

Haters

12 years ago

Sweetheart, I've never even sent hate mail.

Haters

12 years ago

Didn't awesome do that though?

Haters

12 years ago

Awesome.--not me--did do that, but it wasn't personalized.

Haters

12 years ago

I swear that you're Awesome. You posted it on one thread, wait till i find it.

Haters

12 years ago

It was deleted, love.

Haters

12 years ago

Awesome. was a character I created.

Haters

12 years ago

I'm your love?

Haters

12 years ago

Not in the way you seem to be implying.

Haters

12 years ago

Why is Chris Hansen at my doorstep?

Haters

12 years ago

Because of the eleven-year-old. Last year, remember?

Haters

12 years ago

No, come to think about it some mormon corpses were found in my neighbourhood. Besides I think something is strange about my neighbour who is living with his sister. People who go inside their house never seem to come out.

Haters

12 years ago

Ooh, I love that story!

Haters

12 years ago

No, it's not a story. This is all real, my neighbour is a serial killer.

Haters

12 years ago

Don't insult my other other user who's in love with him's one true love!

Haters

12 years ago

What are you going to do?

Haters

12 years ago

My other other user will hate you forever!

Haters

12 years ago

Which one is that?

Haters

12 years ago

The one I haven't made yet.

Haters

12 years ago

Name all your accounts.

Haters

12 years ago

Awesome. and NeverMind.

Haters

12 years ago
Photobucket You both stop now.

Haters

12 years ago

Why?

Haters

12 years ago
Read the pic Your argument is invalid.

Haters

12 years ago

I WIN ANYWAY.

Haters

12 years ago
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night.

Haters

12 years ago

I imagine stuff to get to sleep at night. There's this really long-running one about this guy (me, in the story) who, well, anyway in that world there's magic and you have to concentrate really hard and some people have more power than others and stuff, and I'm--or should I say he's--kinda like a fallen angel, but not really, and there's lots of them, people like him I mean, because there was this war--and they (we) could have won, they could have won--and their wings got cut off, and they made swords out of the bones, and stuff, and they're way stronger and more powerful and stuff than normal humans, and they all look perfect, but the ones who won are even stronger and stuff. The world's kind of like ours but with magic but not everybody has it, and he (I) drinks a lot and uses drugs and stuff, to numb the pain, and all the--I'll call them Fallen--have another who isn't, like a guardian angel but way more sadistic and doesn't protect them and stuff and they were usually lovers before the war and definitely are now, and he (I) likes to go on like cliffs and rooftops and stuff cause he (I) can't fly now. And it's really cool, but there's a bit more sex (gay, of course. What else?) and torture and stuff then there probably should be because of hormones and stuff, but it's still really cool.

Haters

12 years ago
Umm.... 10 crazy points to anyone who was able to follow that thought all the way to the end!! :D

Haters

12 years ago
I dropped it about halfway through.

Haters

12 years ago

Ooh, I completely forgot to mention, he (I) and the rest of the losers can't die and they all try to commit suicide a lot and stuff.

Haters

12 years ago

I can't believe I forgot that. It's one of the most important parts.

Haters

12 years ago

I made it about 2 lines haha

Haters

12 years ago

You are all pathetic weaklings.

Haters

12 years ago
You are just pathetic and weakened willed. At least the rest of us is strong of mind, body and soul.

Haters

12 years ago

You read my thing, and I'll believe you.

Haters

12 years ago
Already have. I just stopped comprehending.

Haters

12 years ago

I will let you skip the "and stuff"s, but you must understand it.

Haters

12 years ago

Oh, and some of them go insane and stuff, and they probably all will eventually.

Haters

12 years ago
i read it all the way! 10 crazy points for me!

Haters

12 years ago

Yay. Now make everybody else. But don't you think it's awesome?

Haters

12 years ago
Don't worry most of us are friendly and nice.

Haters

12 years ago
You might want to forward any hate mail you get to JJJ (since we don't have a forwarding button, you'd have to copy and paste into a new message to JJJ). ESPECIALLY do this if it starts to get threatening.

Haters

12 years ago

Internet threats are pretty hollow.

Also ignore any of those SJE people. They're little kids who don't know much better.

Haters

12 years ago
Just ignore her.

Haters

12 years ago
I just deducted 20 points from her.

Haters

12 years ago

I don't know any other haters on here that visit frequently. All the regulars, with the general exception of all SJE's, are nice and definitely NOT haters.

Haters

12 years ago
Well I think that at one point or another I have been mean to some members, but I try to keep a lid on it. I am generally a nice guy (I hope)

Haters

12 years ago

Well im not a hater, but im not a big member of this site either so i wouldnt know.

Haters

12 years ago
Haters gonna hate, nuff said.

Haters

12 years ago

Looks like the person that messaged you that doesn't realize that "fake" eyes are art.  Photoshopped or not, it's art.

Haters

12 years ago

I think they're prettier and they show that humans have advanced in technology to make the awesome eyes.

Haters

12 years ago
Actually I met someone with one of that type of colored eyes. Very pretty.

Haters

12 years ago
The green one.

Haters

12 years ago

It would be really messed up if they made shades like rainbow. Maybe you could actually hypnotize someone like that. :)

"Look into my eyessss"

Haters

12 years ago

Anyone that preoccupied with you and what you do, can eat a fat one.  Preteen or not. 

Haters

12 years ago

Let me augment Zero's words, "Anyone that preoccupied with you and what you do, can eat a fat one, unless they're a girl about the same age as you and is just fascinated by your very existence. Otherwise, Preteen or not, they should eat a fat one. Oh right, if they're crazy, homicidal, suicidal or have an obsessive-compulsive to be with you at all times, and easily jealous, they should eat a fat one as well. Did I miss anything by chance? "

Haters

12 years ago

obsessive-compulsive need to be with you*

Haters

12 years ago

What's a "fat one"

Haters

12 years ago

Look it up. And don't blame me.

Haters

12 years ago

Erudite, I think you mean interpret.  After all, I don't recall usuing any qualifiers.  This would be more augmenting my statement: "Anyone that preoccupied with you and what you do, no matter who they are, where they work, or what they wear, can open wide (and to answer Joyless's question) enjoy - or don't enjoy, either way "eat" - a large penis.  I don't care if he or she is allergic, shy, religious, young, old, homeless, racist, or a horse.  Without question.  Without hesitation."

Haters

12 years ago

No, augment. If It was interpreting your statement, it would mean that I am just simplifying it or putting it into different words, which obviously I didn't because I said something which you may or may not condone. Of course, it is also not part of your original statement.

Haters

12 years ago

Augment would mean you were enhancing what I said, not simply adding to it.  But you didn't, you qualified it.  In doing so, you strayed from its original/intended meaning; ergo, augmented, it was not.

Haters

12 years ago

Augment: to make greater, more numerous, larger, or more intense

Haters

12 years ago

Augment: to make greater or, more numerous, or larger, or more intense.

Haters

12 years ago

Not Augment: to make greater, more numerous, large, and more intense.

Haters

12 years ago

larger*

Haters

12 years ago

Uh.. huh...  What are you saying?

Yeah, you didn't make it "more numerous."  You didn't make more of what I said.  You added to it.

Haters

12 years ago

Numerous: consisting of great numbers of units or individuals <born into a numerous family>; also : many <received numerous complaints>

Haters

12 years ago

Haha, yeah dude.  Like I said.  You didn't do that.

Haters

12 years ago

No, I didn't make more of what you said, but I made another unit or individual separate from what you said, and hereby extending it. Augment is still correct.

Haters

12 years ago

"Oh, hey, nice baby you have there.  Here, I brought you this cactus.  Enjoy your now augmented baby" haha

Dude, you qualified it.  That's the word that best suits what you did.  Just because you added words, doesn't mean you augmented it, haha, just like me handing you a cactus does not augment your baby.  In fact, you effectively narrowed the scope of the meaning of my suggestion.  You don't seem to be making any sense whatsoever, haha.

Here's an example of a qualification:

Statement 1: "I would totally bang her."

Statement 2: "I would totally bang her, if she wasn't a tranny."

Haters

12 years ago

There is so much win in that statement.

Haters

12 years ago
Zero.... never 'augment' my stuff. I feel like I would not enjoy it.

Haters

12 years ago

You'd enjoy it.  They always enjoy it.

Haters

12 years ago

And by the way, your initial definition of interpretation is actually more like a definition for summarizing. haha

Haters

12 years ago
Erudite is wrong. Zero is right. Augmentation is just not the right word, give up.

Haters

12 years ago
This reminds me of a past event.

Haters

12 years ago

Hi there. I'm new too.

I like the site & everyone who I have spoken to has been cool thus far.

But I had to comment when I read through this post. This kid, SJEKidd/SEULaw has messaged me from 2 different accounts. I'm so slow that I didn't realize that she was trying to present herself as 2 different people, until I saw her commenting from one account on a story that the other account did. Then I was just like what the hell.

She sounds very young & just seems to be lonely. She's annoying, but hey. I was pretty well adjusted (to the public eye) but I had a secret imaginary friend to go home to all the way through high school (maybe beyond, who knows ). People express things differently.

Obviously it's strange that she took the time to write you a paragraph complaining about your usage of fake eyes. Who cares. But people will have much worse things to say to you in life; my best advice is to laugh about this one & not classify her message under 'hate mail'.

In my month or so here, SO FAR, she is the exception. Everyone else is okay. Good luck!!!

Haters

12 years ago
Hey, welcome.

Haters

12 years ago
She's an 11 year old. You'll come across a couple of trolls here, but we're normally pretty hospitable.

Haters

12 years ago

ummmmmmmm me and SJEKidd are 2 DIFFERENT people! i know i kinda did the name alike but i know her in real life so.

Haters

12 years ago
Nobody believes you.

Haters

12 years ago

ok you want the truth i know her in real life were friends and all! but were not the same person!

Haters

12 years ago

Um. . .are we supposed to believe you? Thought not.

Haters

12 years ago

yes you are! you know just ask her! it's not like you and awesome ok!

me and sjekidd are not the same person!

Haters

12 years ago

Awesome. wita perod so gt it rit ashol! But really, denying it like that will just make us more sure.

Haters

12 years ago
Nevermind are you really one to lecture? You are easily one of the most predominant trolls here.

Haters

12 years ago

When I take over the world I will lock you up in a dungeon forever.

Haters

12 years ago

But by that time, I will have superpowers and I will stop you.

Haters

12 years ago

yeah i know but if i say i AM her then you'll actually believe me!

Haters

12 years ago

Precisely. Can't win, love.

Haters

12 years ago

urghhh btw i'm a girl so don't call me love it's kinda awkward then!

Haters

12 years ago

I've been watching you, dear. I know your habits. And if you really think that's so gross, then why do you never read any fanfiction or regular fiction that isn't femslash?

Haters

12 years ago
Forgot this one. Nevermind is also this sites top stalker.

Haters

12 years ago

Wants to be, sweetheart, wants to be.

Haters

12 years ago

no effence but whenever you do whole entire love/sweetheart thing you knida sound like Curela Devil

Haters

12 years ago

yeah i can tell i wouldn't be surprised if she found out my password for my e-mail and all my accounts on websites

Haters

12 years ago

Stay out of this. This is between me and EndMaster, no-one else.

Haters

12 years ago

no promises

Haters

12 years ago

So you like pain, huh?

Haters

12 years ago

kinda more like vague though

Haters

12 years ago

It's good you like it. It would be terrible for you if you didn't.

Haters

12 years ago

really i don't think so pretty much the same thing in my mind

Haters

12 years ago

well more like a little bit more fun

Haters

12 years ago

See, the thing is, I'm going to have you tortured when I take over the world. Do we understand eachother better now?

Haters

12 years ago

so a 6 year old/Curela Devil is take over the world some day. the world really has to up it's forces. i understand that your mind is somewhere on mars if that's what ya talkin bout

Haters

12 years ago

Cruella DeVille. I am twelve. And Mars does not support life, that we know of.

Haters

12 years ago

Mars does not support life, that we know of, well we know you so there actually IS life on mars

Haters

12 years ago

Oh, so clever. You know, there are people you can talk to in the world. You don't have to live with what your dad's been doing to you.

Haters

12 years ago

you don't to live with what your mom's doing to either. btw sorry you got kidnapped before but there ARE better things in life so....

Haters

12 years ago

ps sorry you got dumped by lady gaga but really she was so outta ya lead anyways

Haters

12 years ago

..., You guys should stop trolling.

Haters

12 years ago

Telling trolls to stop trolling? You can get better results from telling an Italian to talk without using his hands. No offense.

Haters

12 years ago
Troll Off:
NeverMind-1
SJEKidd- 0

I think we should keep this tally going, updating as troll-offs occur. Any other takers?

Haters

12 years ago

Me! Me me me me me!

Haters

12 years ago

yes apparentely it always has to be bout you and your stupid issues!

Haters

12 years ago

I'M NOT SJEKIDD! IT'S SEULAW!

Haters

12 years ago

*Yawns* This is getting old.

Haters

12 years ago

a- yeah kinda is hmmmmmmmm want to go oour seperate ways?

Haters

12 years ago

or we could always have a duel

Haters

12 years ago
Yeah I have been keeping track in my head and right now Nevermind is wining.

Haters

12 years ago

I always do.

Haters

12 years ago

yeah right.

Haters

12 years ago

Oh, crap, THREE pre-teens? What a great welcoming commitee... :/

Haters

12 years ago
most of us are between the ages of 11 or 12 to 27.

Haters

12 years ago

Yeah, it's kind of sad that there's so many people who can't write, and yet still frequent writing sites. Unfortunately since we lost the user ban we'll have to deal with it.

Haters

12 years ago
Hey, that is not right. I haven't written a story for this site but I still think I am a member of this community. That was a bit rude man.

Haters

12 years ago

No, I was referring to the newer trolls we've had recently. I've read a lot of your posts, and you're a valuable member of CYS-ciety. My post was directed at those who h@v3 2 p05t l1k3 th15!!1!!1!11!!!1

Haters

12 years ago

well it's NoT $O hAr5D!

Haters

12 years ago

TH@T'$ $0 3P1C!!1!!!11

Haters

12 years ago

I can see where you misunderstood, though, by me saying "can't write". I haven't seen your writing, but I'm sure it's b3tt3r th@n th15!!1!!!!11!

Haters

12 years ago
It is don't worry. I just haven't produced a story for this site because I am busy.

Haters

12 years ago

I haven't because I'm lazy...

Haters

12 years ago
Sorry silver...but im turning twelve on october 4th...sorry :(

Haters

12 years ago

ha! see were different people! were on at the same time! boo to the yah! can't deny it! unless ya didn't see it! :P

Haters

12 years ago

Being online on two different accounts is not impossible. Even on the same computer.

Haters

12 years ago

I am right now.

Haters

12 years ago

Hmmm.. this is what I think. I think Nevermind is actually SJEkidd and SEUlaw. I can't explain, i just have a feeling :/

Haters

12 years ago

That sounds true enough to me.

Haters

12 years ago
That's just mean.

Haters

12 years ago

Haha, +1 for people believing NeverMind is.. "those guys' names." (I forget) :p

Haters

12 years ago

You are insulting my intelligence. I do not appreciate that.

Haters

12 years ago

Oh really? +2 then.

Haters

12 years ago

"Fascist anti-social sodomizing homosexual necrophiliac." That's from you.

Haters

12 years ago

Translation: I don't care what you think.

Haters

12 years ago

*Sociopathic Necrophiliac.

Haters

12 years ago

Yeah, because nothing turns me on like the corpses of my victims.

Haters

12 years ago

Sure sounded that way.

Haters

12 years ago

Awesome. is a character. You know what that means? It means he isn't real.

Haters

12 years ago

I think you mean fictional character. A character can be real.

Haters

12 years ago

In a true story (bleargh).

Haters

12 years ago

I'm a character.

Haters

12 years ago

Nuh-uh. You're a real person.

Haters

12 years ago

And Awesome was any different? You didn't call him NeverMind (and I will laugh out loud at you i that is your real name), but there was still a real person behind it.

Haters

12 years ago

Yes, but he wasn't me! I would never say the things he said. And I'm not in love with Awesome., either.

Haters

12 years ago

Well, maybe I'm just pretending to be someone else as well.

Haters

12 years ago

Of course you are.

Haters

12 years ago

Hey, look that this.

Haters

12 years ago
I don't support this theory. I think Neverminds style is more subtle then this or was it obvious. I don't know just doesn't feel the same.

Haters

12 years ago

really that's what i think too because nevermind could always act kiddy so no one would recognize her.

Haters

12 years ago

Really, dear, I know I haven't been very nice to you, but that's no reason to attempt to discredit me among the members of this site.

Haters

12 years ago
She has as much a reason to do it to you as you do to her. If it helps, it's not like she could make you fall any further anyway, you have no credit at all among the other members so that would be impossible.

Haters

12 years ago
Nevermind isn't subtle at all. Although both Kidd and Nevermind are both rediculously immature, Kidd's immaturity is more of a basic lack of maturity which gets in the way of rational thought. Nevermind's imamturity is the need to act out in order to either look different, draw attention to herself due to a lacking social life, or simply a severely messed-up brain (unfortunately that's the most psychological term I have haha). So Kidd is basically a "Ur @11 $tupd 1M awEsum" troll, and Nevermind is more of a "All right, deary, I'm smarter than you even though you repeatedly prove me wrong." troll.*

*These are simply examples of conversations the trolls in question may use, not their entire trolling style or topics.

Haters

12 years ago
Thank you for explaining my idea more throughly. I just don't agree with the SEULaw and Nevermind are the same person act.

Haters

12 years ago
I would never say deary.

Haters

12 years ago

Oh but dear, don't you see....

You just did

Haters

12 years ago

Also that smiley was not meant to be so creepy....

Stupid smileys.

Haters

12 years ago
Well, I'm busy reading something you don't really want to know about.

Haters

12 years ago

That wasn't an off-topic comment that is clearly a desperate attempt to provoke curiosity or anything.

Haters

12 years ago
Nope. If it was, I would tell you what I was reading.

Haters

12 years ago
It's pretty good, actually. I might even favorite it.

Haters

12 years ago
Nope. Won't. But they have Alex Rider/Yassen Gregorovitch fanfiction! Yay!

Haters

12 years ago

I have read those books. And now you have put a bad imagine in my head about them.

Haters

12 years ago
But Yassen is so awesome! And Alex is a lot like his father. . . who Yassen loved in a way . . . .

Haters

12 years ago

Say whatever you want. It's screwed up.

Haters

12 years ago
I like screwed up stuff. As you should have been able to guess. . . .

Haters

12 years ago

I already knew you liked screwed up stuff your behavior and comments have already proven that.

Haters

12 years ago
What about my obsession with EndMaster? Is that normal?

Haters

12 years ago

No.

Haters

12 years ago
See?

Haters

12 years ago
Feeding the troll, dogbox, feeding the troll.

Haters

12 years ago

I know. Sorry. I'll stop.

Haters

12 years ago
Why? It was just getting good.

Haters

12 years ago
(just tell me who hurt you, and i will hunt them down for you. its all for you.)

Haters

12 years ago
(i will make them scream for you.)

Haters

12 years ago
*Screams of terror in the background* I am not torturing anyone at all. We are having a polite conversation that could result into mutual *As someone screams help in th background* improvement to the sites collective society.

Haters

12 years ago

Uh-huh. Sure.

Haters

12 years ago
Thank goodness you believe me. I would hate for us to be at odds like my guest in the back now if you excuse me. *As he opens the door you catch a glimmer of red liquid and hear a clear scream*

Haters

12 years ago

^^^^ Shit, another endmaster

Haters

12 years ago
definitely not.

Haters

12 years ago

You're not awesome enough for that.

Haters

12 years ago

For some reason, that seems too... not violent enough... for EndMaster...

Haters

12 years ago

hmmm.. I've noticed that alot of endmasters stories involve incest. That's some messed up shit.

Haters

12 years ago

I have read messed-up stories, and EndMaster's are nothing compared to them.

Haters

12 years ago

Well that's because this site has limits on the twistedness of stories.

Haters

12 years ago

Not even the one on Infinite Story is as bad as the ones I've read.

Haters

12 years ago

Isn't Infinite Story dead?

Haters

12 years ago
Nope, the admin (Who is also notorious for disappearing for years) just revamped the site and he's still working the bugs out. Of course that probably means it'll take two more years before the new site is working at 100%.

Still a nice new look to it though.

Haters

12 years ago

Is it as big as Myadventurestory.com?

Haters

12 years ago

That goes to something called ArtistFilm, LLC.

Haters

12 years ago
Infinite Story probably has more stories, but they're a little more free spirited over there, meaning like 99% of them are not finished. Oh you can get some pretty large ones with multiple endings, but there are usually going to be some loose ends somewhere. In fact the larger the story, the more likely you're going to find loose ends. A lot of the stories are made to be added on to by anybody though. Besides myself, some of the more prominent writers on there have finished stories too. (Like DEP)

The place doesn't have all the tools this one does either, so it focuses purely on the story for the most part though there are a couple of stories there with game like qualities.

The only other major difference, is there isn't any content restriction, so theoretically you could write something really filthy, but oddly enough that hasn't really happened over there. Really there's only three "porn" stories over there and two of them aren't finished. The other one was a story I did and while it's certainly filthy, I'd hesistate to call it pure porn, since it's just a dirty parody of Ground Zero and Necromancer.

I can think of only one story that ever got deleted for content over there and that was some dude was writing a story glorifying child molestation. It wasn't excessively graphic, but a few people did get sort of pissed about it over there and contacted the admin who deleted it. Since that time I know that somebody else has done a similar story, but since it's a branch "attached" to the biggest story on the site, I'm guessing not too many people find it.

*Cue Nevermind to ask me where THAT story is located*

Haters

12 years ago

Not going to. I can find worse ones on my own, and anyway I like to be able to think about stuff without wanting to throw up.

One of the bad stories is on FictionPress.com, and the other one is on some site for sex stories, I think Gay Demon, in the incest section.

Haters

12 years ago
I don't think a 12 year old girl should search that up if you were a 55 year old man, like I think you are, then maybe.

Haters

12 years ago

I'm thirteen now.

Haters

12 years ago

Oh, but I don't believe you.

Haters

12 years ago

oh  yeah and sindriv check  the photo for homo perfectus 4 is ready on my profile. if it isn't good tell me i can find another on.

Haters

12 years ago

?

Haters

12 years ago

I already published it, and that is kind of irrelevant to this thread.

Haters

12 years ago
nevermind!

Haters

12 years ago
@ nevermind
sorry that was not meant for your cue!
i think that sjekidd hacked my profile

Haters

12 years ago

He hacked your profile? Then why did you reply as if you were SEULaw.

This answers a lot.

Haters

12 years ago
excuse me?

Haters

12 years ago
okay who are you to act like the one and only me?

Haters

12 years ago

So did this become a complaint station?

Haters

12 years ago
it never became one . reminder ms. sealoo over there started it.

Haters

12 years ago
It was originally a thread to bring Kidd's hatemail to attention (I've recieved a few none-too-savory examples myself), then to discuss the Law/kidd association, then it basically evolved into a place to just complain about Kidd and a place for nevermind to do her watered-down trolling.

Haters

12 years ago

That was an insult, wasn't it. I will now burn your eyes out: http://www.maskon.com/kerry/komic.htm http://www.maskon.com/kerry/index.htm http://www.maskon.com/kerry/Woman-Spider.jpg http://www.maskon.com/kerry/gallery.htm

In case you didn't guess, Kerry is a creepy old man.

Haters

12 years ago

this is kinda geting old. Complaining for not god dang reason just stupid. i read all the comments and agree with some of them, but just stop.

Haters

12 years ago

^DeathBump^ Now delete the thread or delete all the useless comments...

Haters

12 years ago

No!

Haters

12 years ago

Yes!

Haters

12 years ago

No!

Haters

12 years ago
Complaining in itself is a reason. It's good to vent your frustrations, either in a journal/diary, to a good friend or coworker, or on the internet. Bottling up your emotions can have disastrous effects on the human body and you have no right to demand that people permit themselves to that kind of suffering.

Haters

12 years ago

Yeah, but Cracked said it's good.

Haters

12 years ago

I never said that, but this post doesn't really need to be in the forums. there's been alot of complaining and the stress should be gone by now.

Haters

12 years ago

ERROR: ASSUMPTION IS INVALID.

Haters

12 years ago

OH NOnonononononono......

Haters

12 years ago
The fact that people are complaining actually proves that there is still stress.

Haters

12 years ago
Just stop talking to her. It will go away eventually.

Haters

12 years ago

Yeah, right.

Haters

12 years ago

As much as I wish.

Haters

12 years ago
It will just stop speaking to her.

Haters

12 years ago

That didn't make any sense at all.