Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I FOUND THE MUSTACHE'S WEAKNESS!

10 years ago

It is...... RaZORS! Especially the Apeture kind! I asked Aman about it and he decided to change the topic. I'M ONTO SOMETHING, I KNOW IT!

10 years ago

...... Is this such a discovery? BZ has been trying to use it for ages.

10 years ago

But has he tried razors or RaZORS?

Moustache or Mustache? O.o

10 years ago

Does it matter, you can't really kill a Mustache god because you're not a penguin. Even then it's hard to wound it at all! 

10 years ago

I always figured Aman used some sort of special mustache wax to make it immune to things like razors, blades and penguin beaks.

10 years ago

My secrets shall never be revealed. 

10 years ago

*charges up mass destruction ray that destroys atomic particles*

I'VE GOT YOU NOW!

*fires at mustache*

(Nothing happens)

10 years ago

I don't see why you would even do such a thing.

*sends mustache hoard

10 years ago

But since I side with Chaos, I can switch to the penguin side just long enought to kill one! But I wouldn't, because what would Aman be without his mustache?

10 years ago

What? He said penguins can harm Aman  (which isn't true, they can only harm his followers), so unless you can shapeshift into a BZ penguin, it won't work. :P

10 years ago

Maybe I have a thing or two up my sleeve that would allow that... MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

10 years ago

Wait, you're believing in me as a truthful source of information for a war that I have no gain or loss in? Do you not expect me to screw any people who ask me for information and don't pay me for it?

10 years ago

You should totally trust Fireplay - he finished the Tower of Riddles and got the forum badge to prove it.

10 years ago

Go to your spaceship and eat penguins,relieves stress

10 years ago

Wait....is berkazerkas picture.....RICKO!!!!

10 years ago

No, why ever whould you think that? Ricco's my second cousin on my sister's side.

10 years ago

........hisses......

10 years ago

I don't eat penguins or anything for that matter remember? I'm a Ginger, we only eat normal food to hide our true nature. :)

10 years ago

No!!! My soul won't be another one of your freckles!!!

10 years ago

I also have no freckles and yet I still live... 

muhahaha!

MUSTACHE WEAKNESS?!?

10 years ago

Its only Theoretical (like Relativity) to Kill Aman's Mustache - It can be done on paper, but actual application is beyond most mortals.

To see what I mean, you must play and comment in (shameless plug ----->) http://chooseyourstory.com/story/kill-aman's-mustache

If you can't finish that without Aman squashing you, then you have no real hope with the real thing. Think of it as a Public Service Announcement against the evils that are "The Stache."

^-^

MUSTACHE WEAKNESS?!?

10 years ago

But I already finished it before now. I stole... Someone's badge from it.

MUSTACHE WEAKNESS?!?

10 years ago

Then there is hope for you yet  ^-^

MUSTACHE WEAKNESS?!?

10 years ago

I remember! It was Briar_Rose's badge that I stole!

MUSTACHE WEAKNESS?!?

10 years ago

I've tried really hard to kill it, and I did.

But that's only a simulation; we all know that Aman's mustache is exponentially much more powerful than depicted in the story.

MUSTACHE WEAKNESS?!?

10 years ago

Did you?

(People must really skim through the Endings haha!)

But yes, Aman's vile Mustache is a disporic nuesance of immense power - but it is limited by the very secrets it keeps. Though to be honest, I may have inadvertantly given it even more power recently, by providing yet another secret for it to withhold hehehe....

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS??

10 years ago

My strength keeps growing.

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

Of course, even better than the evil mustache would be the evil beard.

You know I'm right!

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

I would point out that Mustached villains look much more menacing then bearded ones, and much more evil looking. 

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

Hmm... Let's compare:

vs.  

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

This is a faulty example, the mustache is fake.

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

What?!? No way, it's 100% genuine South Dakotan Seal Skin!

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

I don't know to say. 

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

I know! BZ bought those seal skins from me!

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

Yep, you can't do it without the Stache.

A beard adds to the affect, but only with the mustache.

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

Funny how willing you are to give yourself a mustache, Berka. I think someone's jealous of Aman!

MUSTACHE AWESOMENESS.

10 years ago

I agree and I ask you this...

what is the ultimate power that defeats a penguin or a mustache why none other than there own weapons. Think about it they developed them to kill a penguin or mustache god if turned against themselves they would have some affect even if a average joe fired them!!!!

MUSTACHE IDIOCITY

10 years ago

I think BZ is trying to build up trust with aman and bang, BZ will kill his mustache.

MUSTACHE KILLING

10 years ago

It might work I mean even a god can be killed.

10 years ago

Then there is this mysterious papyrus (appearently written in Ancient Mustachie Script) that was found in a tomb near the Dead Sea. It has never been translated, but is probably not encrypted in any way...

Ancient photo Ancient_zps6108f828.jpg

10 years ago

So aman, can your read ypur forefathers writing?

10 years ago

I wouldn't put it past Aman to translate it himself, but the language pre-dates his Stachyness, so I doubt he can read it out right.

I myself have been working on it for some time and believe I have finally found the key to unlocking its mystery - but I wouldn't want to spoil the fun for any Crypto-buffs out there hehe...

(seriously though, it's not encrypted beyond letter substitution, so it should be pretty easy to decode - if you can tell where the spaces are)  ^=^

10 years ago

Proof required: pm me the secret.

10 years ago

Oooh! I almost fell for it haha!

But I'll post the translation here in a week or so if no one tries to figure it out themselves   =)

10 years ago

But personally, I find the Mustachie Script hard to distinguish - so I'll compromise and find a later dated Greek Translation of the Text and post it here shortly...

10 years ago

I think Ive got a lead. I figured what I think is the space, comma and fulstop.

10 years ago

There it is... Dang, now that just makes it too easy haha!

photo Ancient2_zpsd06d8ef7.jpg

10 years ago

Aha, I got it. Ill be the first.

10 years ago

in the daims that the god ops hair lydoked the emptps tsoi s ops the internet,s incheption, it was propheo;i?ed thrit oi proge?ps w?yld one daps arise From the s5erdant landschape grown From the emptiness ops 3xentories .fr dechade‹S at east. Byt gentyoies

eap, byt 'chent?ries, soynds so my)?h chooler, that Followe .

oi imoynch wisp ops psach?al af - rroyght into reing ME B?faPsa? 99951

r?s`e'”s ;th?r H A n'and ' the

?irillpsych machhinat?ons

ops chh?ios.My first efgort. Probably bad because of the ocr.

10 years ago

in the daims that the god

of hair lydoke-:d the

emptps pri s o? the

internet s incheption, it

was prophesi?ed tt?at oi

progenps woyl one af

arise psrom the werdant

landschape grown psrom

the emptiness o‹|›

?entyries (th: dechades set

east, byt 'chentyries'

soynds so my?h chooler›

that psollowe .

a imoyn wisp o‹|› psa ial

air ·- royght into eing

Bim the betrapsal ops oi

rose s thorn and the

skillpsyl machhinations

ops chhaos.

10 years ago

Ooh, getting warmer  ;)

10 years ago

You are having fun with this aren't you? And the correct translation for the first paragraph is.

This manuscript is the secret of all the mustache kingdom's we were not united at one time. We went to for which type of mustache is the best until the penguins, are mortal enemies came. They discovered our weakness not razors or shaving cream. But in the rest of thaklfa afioafa lafhaoii. it will dasgar the resting pafdhnkjal ofadi faskthe wafeapon.

10 years ago

Its wrong. You are fakedecoding arent you.

10 years ago

^Agreed

10 years ago

"In the days that the god of hair **** the **** **** internet's inception, it was prophesied that one *** *** one *** arise **** the **** landscape grown *** of **** the emptiness"

in the daims of the god of hair lydoke-:d the

emptps pri s o? the

internet s incheption, it

was prophesi?ed tt?at oi

progenps woyl one af

arise psrom the werdant

landschape grown psrom

the emptiness o‹|›

10 years ago

In the claim that the god of hair invoked the emptiness that is the internet's deception, it was prophesied that  (something somethin.) one day arise from the secret(?) landscape grown from the emptiness is laboratories. (somethin) at east. (somethin.)

That's my guess on what the first paragraph says. Is it obvious I suck at translating? xD

10 years ago

MWHAHAHA.

10 years ago

huh? Why are you laughing? O.o

10 years ago

claim is 5 letters, as such, it can not be the word encrypted.

10 years ago

I did state that was my guess on what it said based off my own translations and Galobtters

.Are you saying you know the actual translation?

10 years ago

Mwhahahah, I have studied this encryption. I shall soon crack it's code. 

(actually formed a logical post, so far. It's actually a bogus encryption (with a section that the encryption changes), from what I can tell. :P) 

10 years ago

In the days that the *** ** **** l**ked the ***** ***** ** the ********'s *n******n, it was...

[is this it?]

10 years ago

... How'd you know I was fake decoding it wasn't fake technically it was from a document a found on the Internet (I believe Aman posted it) on how great mustaches were and there secret weaknness don't ask me where.

10 years ago

Because its diffrent from mine. Much diffrent. 

10 years ago

Took the time to search with different wording and direct copypaste for it. You lied, it does not exist unless you can link the website.

Even then it's still incorrect.

10 years ago

All we need is someone to type the lettrs in and put it into a greek-english transliterator. Thats all you need to do. Its transliterator BTW.

10 years ago

Mines bad because I used an OCR. I didnt manually type the greek letters.

10 years ago

So where did Aman go, I mean we are trying to learn the secret to his weakness. Wouldn't he be more worried that we will soon learn how to defeat him?

10 years ago

Anyway, he will deny any weakness we find and say BZ made it, which is true actually.

10 years ago

Further instructions if you want to decode this: go to http://gr.translit.cc and open the greek script in one window and have gr.translit in another. Type it using the virtual keyboard there and click " to latin' I would do this except Im on a tablet and have no computer.

10 years ago

photo Foolery_zps127790ce.png

10 years ago

So the penguin will get some kind of special mustache from the MVM?

10 years ago

Not exactly. Mustache clans don't have to be mustaches, they can be any type of hair (the mustache clan was the most powerful though). 

10 years ago

How do you know it wasn't a word document posted for a bit then taken down? And yes I have not seen this document by searching my friend did write a essay on mustaches and had something like this on there

Seriously you have enough time to actually search this stuff?

10 years ago

So the peguin dies at the end. Sob I hate sad stories.

10 years ago

Me too!

*Wail

10 years ago

Its god of hair.

10 years ago

In the days that the god of hair lurked the

10 years ago

Wow, there are some really interesting translations! I'm really surprized though that galobtter hasn't gotten it fully yet. Or that anyone for that matter, as it's plain English using Greek letters.

No-one here is using the tried and true decryption method of consistent letter matching? If you have the word "And" for example, then you have all the 'a', 'n', & 'd's throughout the entire document.

Far and away, enough has been correctly picked out that you should have all of the letters represented by now  ^-^

10 years ago

Ill get it.

10 years ago

Im getting "in the dapps" for the first three lettrers. Weird.

10 years ago

So that ps charecter is y, I think.

10 years ago

Your OCR must have split the one character into two...

10 years ago

No, its not that. My chart says that that is ps.

10 years ago

In the days that the god of hair lurked the empty worlds of the internets inception, it was prophesised that a progeny would one day arise from the verdant landscape grown from the emptiness, Centuries on decades at least, but 'centuries' sounds so much better, that followed.

A young wisp of facial hair-brought into being by the betrayal of a rose's thorn and the skillful machinations of chaos.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Wooho, Im the first.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

We already know that. That wispy wisp is Aman!

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Though I dont know how it converts to muschate script, it doesnt make sense.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Ahah! You got it!  (99.9% anyway)  ^-^

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Shouldnt the prophecy have the wisp defeat someone. Otherwise it is not the usual kind of prophecy.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Hey, I don't make the prophesies, I just report them  ;)

Besides, I'm sure someone around here will know what it means - Prophesies are always Cryptic mumbo jumbo that only make Sense after you find the very key the Prophesy is so "helpfully" pointing out in the first place.

Plus it may not be the full text - who knows hehe....

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Using galobtter's translation as a spring-board of my own, I have finally decoded the text with 100% accuracy. It reads:

in the days that the god of hair lurked the empty voids of the internet’s inception, it was prophesized that a progeny would one day arise from the verdant landscape grown from the emptiness of centuries (or decades at least, but ‘centuries’ sounds so much cooler) that followed.

a young wisp of facial hair – brought into being by the betrayal of a rose’s thorn and the skillful machinations of chaos.

No idea whatsoever the meaning of it all though  ^-^

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Yeah, this doesn't make any sense at all. It's obviously a fake manuscript.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

(for those of you wondering, Rose's thorn refers to Briar, and the chaos caused by her. (It's referencing the birth of the mustache joke)

DECODED IT

10 years ago

I got the roses thorn but mustache joke?

I haven't seen brair in the past months where is she did she die?

DECODED IT

10 years ago
Yes, she is dead. She was brutally murdered by someone in England. *sarcasm

What do you want us to say?:P She just hasn't been on in a while.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

The text is actually multiple levels deep. I remains to be seen if Aman ever comes forward to reveil more...

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Quote >>> (for those of you wondering, Rose's thorn refers to Briar, and the chaos caused by her. (It's referencing the birth of the mustache joke) <<<

Correct on part of it. Briar was instrumental in the creation of the mustache god, based on here skillful manipulation of a ton of players - but the reference in the text to chaos, is not Briar. It can't be seen in the greek translation, but in the original Mustachie Script, the word Chaos is used as a Proper Name for an unknow divinity that predates the birth of Aman's mustach by Decades (or possibly even Centuries)...

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Well you oldies (as I fondly call you no homo though) tend to talk about older stuff and I assed share somewhat personal stuff. Like going on vacation. This original mustachie script has been "correctly" interpreted several times time to be brutally honest. Do any of us truest know mustachain other than Aman?

DECODED IT

10 years ago

No, it's all just for fun - though with Aman's disappearance, it sort of just sits here without the punch line...

DECODED IT

10 years ago

The punch line how long will we have to make these crappy jokes until Aman comes around with that punch line...

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Maybe a Haiku would help?

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Possibly I am not good with poems.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Aman hasn't disappeared, he's just turned into a girl, who's name happens to be rachel scarlet

DECODED IT

10 years ago

So all those insults he made about Brair Rose about being a girl and a red head. He was really just jealous and made a new account.

DECODED IT

10 years ago

We're all jealous of Briar.

Admit it, you like to dress up as her anime avatar and prance around the room with all your bronie friends just as much as I do!

Right? 

DECODED IT

10 years ago

That's unthinkable!

I do not associate myself with bronies!

DECODED IT

10 years ago

(*all right guys, you heard the man... get out!)

Besides, these fishnets were beginning to chafe something fierce anyway... 

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Please, a real man would withstand the chafing and proceed!

DECODED IT

10 years ago

Tis true, but penguin legs are so damn short.

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

On a side note, you don't think that Killa_Robot guy suspects anything do you? I mean about trying to creep up and spam-steal his posting trophy and all? I'm only around a hundred post behind.

Or maybe he's trying to catch Aman, while Aman's account is down...

^-^

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

Heh, i'm trying to catch up as well.

2000 something posts isn't bad for 1 month of activity no? (and not a single spam message)

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

Damn respectable there!

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

... Drak, 100 more posts and BZ has another damn trophy.

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

And I only have one lonely little C trophy :(

I'll probably steal it from Berka in about 2 months or so though

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

This reminds me of that little contest I had with Cool_74 a while back, trying to get the posters trophy.

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

Hey, if you check Aman's account it shows last activity as today, could it be he's gotten his account back?

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

This is funny. And No I would not want to dress up like Brair Rose's anime thingy. Have you seen Big Bang theory It would be like Sheldon in that naughty French maid costume.

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

That was horrible, I felt so bad for sheldon that day

More Trophey Stealing

10 years ago

It was horrible, especially the way he had to pee-pee proof Howard's belt buckles

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

On a related note -

Clearly, this guy has mustache lobsters down his pants or he is a vampire. It's either one or the other...

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

What the absolute fuck was that?

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

I especially like the oh so convienient sub-titles...

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

I'm pretty sure that was a cult

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

I'd join, but only if I get to be the hooded guy in the back with the cymbals  ;)

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

I love that creepy face he makes every time before he begins singing 

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

I bet they serve koolaid after every "performance"...

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

I wonder if this was the entire "performance" or if we missed, say, the sacrifice at the end.

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

My money is on a cultist vampire

Mustache Lobsters

10 years ago

Well at least I got my cymbals...

Cymbals photo PenguinCymbals_zps284ef5a9.jpg

*PSHIIINNnG!!!!

(BZ and XT in their natural environment)  cool

I FOUND BZ'S WEAKNESS!!!

10 years ago

Wait don't polar bears eat penguins? (Gasp) BZ's weakness!!!

I FOUND BZ'S WEAKNESS!!!

10 years ago

That's part of the reason I carry a mallet.

*CLONK!

^-^

I FOUND BZ'S WEAKNESS!!!

10 years ago

Polar bears live at the artic.penguins at antartica.They can never meet each other so how can polar bears eat penguins?

I FOUND BZ'S WEAKNESS!!!

10 years ago

Penguins and Polar Bears don't talk on forums too...

BZ Has No WEAKNESS!!!

10 years ago

Yeah, there's just sort of an unspoken rule...

10 years ago

I must be missing something. Why is everyone fixated on his moustache again?

10 years ago

Ah that's just us screwing around

10 years ago

It's for science! cool

10 years ago

THe mallet is useless we are all doomed with out someone to stop Aman's mustached rampage!!!! We are all dead we need you BZ don't get eaten

10 years ago

I really don't think XT wants all the heartburn I'd give him...

10 years ago

OOHHH LOOK! A WALKING BIRD THINGY! I would try it, but it's obviously dangerous! Look at that brightly coloured beak and feet!

10 years ago

Can you not see my mustache's glory?

10 years ago

Hahah, it IS enormous and quite bushy. The individual strands are quite coarse, I like it.

10 years ago

Yeah, he does look a little better, now that all the radiation poisoning has finally gone away  ;)

10 years ago

MWHAHAHAH, now I have a moderator on my glorious mustache side. Beware penguin clan, beware.

10 years ago

Aman, who is that guy who you keep on using as your profile pic? And how do you have so many different pictures of him in different positions and areas of the world?

10 years ago

Aman is well traveled  hehehe  =)

10 years ago

I'm ashamed of you Drak. It's Bruce Campbell, generally King of Theives, but in this case I think he is just having a mustache for fun.

10 years ago

Ok, I just looked up Bruce Campbell on google, and spend a good 15 seconds comparing pictures, and they look NOTHING alike (might have been the wrong Bruce Campbell though)

10 years ago

You might want to turn your porn filter on haha!

10 years ago

A porn filter? What is this you speak of?

EDIT: nevermind I found a picture titled "Bruce Campbell is god", it's the same pic as your profile

10 years ago

Darn - not fast enough with the ninja edit...

As titillating as 'porn filter' sounds it actually filters porn out of your search results, not finds it  ;)

It was a sad joke I admit. But it's late and I'm getting delerious with sleep deprivation.

10 years ago

All that prep for the _______ seems to be taking a tole on your brain BZ. :P

10 years ago

Perhaps... But it is totally worth it  cool

10 years ago

I'd hope so, otherwise someone is going to receive that angry penguin kick, and it won't be pleasant. The mustaches are the only creatures glorious enough to stand up against the menace that is the penguins.

10 years ago

That's why I hide a mustache in my gloves - works even better than the old horseshoe in the glove routine!  devil

10 years ago

HA, you are probably searching up the old man, what you need to search is Autolycus.

Current Bruce campbell

minus ten years.

10 years ago

Yeah, I have the same problem, only in reverse.

Current -
HardCore photo HardCore_zpse2f56eb8.jpg

Ten Years from now...
Old photo Old_zps0ac23fc4.jpg

10 years ago

Ha! Don't make me pretend to name drop he who shall not be named...er...name dropped...

*cough - EndMaster - *cough

10 years ago

Lord Voldemort?

10 years ago

Oh no, far far worse...

10 years ago

You know how lord voldemort was master of pretty much all of the bad guys?

This guy is his master.

10 years ago

You mean No. 0 on the baddy guy list? a=And wouldnt voldemort rebel? I cant imagine him following orders.

10 years ago

Seriously though, this has got to be one of the most entertaining threads of all time  ^v^

10 years ago

"Pats self on the back"

10 years ago

Nah, the birth was much more amusing. :P

10 years ago

True, especilly if you factor in how much it irritated the hell out of Cool_74 haha!

10 years ago

Ha ha! Good times, good times. :P

10 years ago

Most Excellent!

10 years ago

Where is that, anyway?

10 years ago

Here I think: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/forum-games/message/8565

10 years ago

You were

creepin since the day I was born came poppin out my mama like some kettlecorn. The doctor caught your head and he started freakin cause you came out clean.. and you came out creepin!!!

10 years ago

Lyrics?

Sounds like it could be...

10 years ago

Pretty bad though

10 years ago

Yes Creeper by the lonely Island.

10 years ago

Songwriters: Ronald D Mael, Russell Craig Mael

A lady gets a lotta things
She gets a 20 carat ring
She gets the alimony too
She gets to look good in the nude
But there's one place where they've been whipped
Between the nose and upper lip

M-M-Mustache, mustache, mustache, mustache
One hundred hairs make a man

I tried a handlebar design
My Fu-Manchu was real fine
My Ronald Colman made 'em blink
My Pancho Villa made 'em think
But when I trimmed 'em real small
My Jewish friends would never call

M-M-Mustache
M-M-Mustache
M-M-Mustache

They call me 'Sir' and that ain't bad
Sometimes they think that I'm my dad
And women flirt and you can bet
They like that tickle that they get
The only time I feel bad
Is when they guess the lunch I've had

10 years ago

Funny. I prefer lonely island creeper would you be a bro and post it my cpu can't.

10 years ago

10 years ago

I have to admit - I prefere Too White and Nerdy to this ^

10 years ago

That was a fun song

10 years ago

It is.

Tsk Tsk Tak...

10 years ago

Not everyone can be Quarterbacks of the Hockey Team…

Tsk Tsk Tak...

10 years ago

I feel so sad after watching this video, like, seriously, pity is just destroying me right now.

Tsk Tsk Tak...

10 years ago

He needs medical help

10 years ago
scissor is another weekness of mustache.

10 years ago

Maybe the crocodile from Peter Pan?

10 years ago

Strawberries.

10 years ago

Rotting strawberries, to be exact. That's Aman's weakness, but my mustache doesn't have a true weakness.

10 years ago

So as we peg you with rotting strawberries we need to get the crocodile to bit off you mustache and eat you so your mustache does not become mean mustache handle bar.

10 years ago

No, you'd need to feed me rotten strawberries, and how do you think a crocodile's bite would harm my mustache, if a gun doesn't? :P Like I said, it has no real weaknesses, making it impervious to you mortals.

10 years ago

So hire a god mercenary while force feeding you rotten strawberries?

10 years ago

..... You still don't have my mustache's weakness, remember, BZ (who is of godly might) has been trying for ages, and yet he can't harm my mustache. I'm simply a carrier, I don't actually matter, it's my mustache that is fearsome. :P I'm just the nutbar who grew the glorious mustache.

10 years ago

So we shoot you in the head and your mustache will drag your dead body around?

10 years ago

Yes

10 years ago

Ha, if you manage to beat Kill Aman's Mustache, you might figure out that secret.

10 years ago

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

10 years ago

No... if there's anything that can kill Aman's Mustache, I know what it is...

Bacon.

10 years ago

My mustache isn't actually Jewish, so it would probably power it up.

10 years ago

Contains SPOILER FOR KILL A MAN'S MUSTCAHE: A enchantation, lost in the depths of the amans house, where evr it is after the tentacles dragged it down.

10 years ago

It's an incantation not enchantation, but if you read the ending, you'd notice something that makes your who;e quest pointless.

10 years ago

I actually forgot the details of the ending.

10 years ago

Shame shame - you must go play it again!  ;)

10 years ago

meh, I got stuck after sparkly vampire crickets raped me.

10 years ago

I dont understand why people find it so hard...its just so...obvious what to do.

10 years ago

I didn't give up... I ran out of time honestly had school that morning.

10 years ago

Ya, but I did in my first try.

10 years ago

... Why cruel world why!!!

10 years ago

HINT: Avoid The Spork at all costs!

10 years ago

You could always just not kill Aman and go through the portal in the cupboard like i did the first time around. xD

10 years ago

Where's the payoff in that? And where does this portal lead? A land filled with bacon and all my favorite foods? Mmmmmmm

10 years ago

Yes, lots and lots of baconny goodness - compliments of playa989    ^v^

10 years ago

Or the portal in the closet, but then that one's a little one-way....

10 years ago

Such a robust thread this has become...

10 years ago

10 years ago

This image is perfect for this thread.

10 years ago

That's some pretty bad punctuation.

10 years ago

Mind translating it for us who don't speak french?

10 years ago

Translation: "I R Durrr... Epoxy Resin... and then I wore a HAT!!!"

10 years ago

I get crazy, you know. (too blurry to read) strange in my head

You see.

I hear voices.

10 years ago

Well, the image was relatively amusing, even if the wording below is rather lame.

My Card?

10 years ago

Does this card make me look fat?

My Card?

10 years ago

Somewhat. 

My Card?

10 years ago

The brutal honesty of it all!

My Card?

10 years ago

Anyways, what a copy cat. 

My Card?

10 years ago

Hmm... the card seems small and insignificant - LIKE YOUR MUSTACHE!

BURN!!!

(Where's Briar_Rose with my prize? I've been waiting months for the perfect time to play that damn Lifeline...)

My Card?

10 years ago

Too bad my answer to the riddle was Wood. ^=^

My Card?

10 years ago

You've never looked skinnier

My Card?

10 years ago

Well, maybe compared to that episode in the artic wasteland with all that bacon...

My Card?

10 years ago

Brutally honest? Your belly is sticking out and Aman? Your card has chuckcide  which means your name is chuck and you will commit suicide for 10x damage.

My Card?

10 years ago

Your card would obviously have Illetarate as a move, considering the word is 'chuckle'

My Card Vs. Your Card

10 years ago

TreasureCard photo TreasureCard_zpsed8afa24.jpg

Awesome-tacular!!

My Card vs. Your Card

10 years ago

SadCard photo SadCard_zps75333ac9.jpg

Erm... Why is your card pink?

My Card vs. Your Card

10 years ago

Sheesh! Even Drakilian's Card is manlier...

DrakCard photo DrakCard_zpse87c5e29.jpg

My Card vs. Your Card

10 years ago

Thats because  Aman is secretely a girl. Otherwise why Rachel_Scarlet?

My Card vs. Your Card

10 years ago

It makes one ponder...

My Card vs. Your Card

10 years ago

It would definitely explain how "he" always gets away with trouble at "his" school after having a "talk" with "his" principal (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge)

My Card vs. Your Card

10 years ago

Galobtter gets the hint then smirks. BTW what trouble has she escaped from?

My Card vs. Your Card

10 years ago

Well, there was that one time 'he' stole a pair of fishnet stockings out of my locker (I needed them for a science project - yeah, that's it... science) - but when I told the principal on him, nothing was ever done and I got a D-minus on my project.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Hey, lookie what I also found in this deck...

GalabCard photo GalobtterCard_zpse337edef.jpg

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

I wonder what my card would look like :/

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Let me look and see if I can find one...

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Ahah - here's one.

SilverFCard photo SilverFCard_zpsc23499f0.jpg

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Awesome :D

OH NOES! Water my biggest weakness.

Totally using this as my profile picture :D

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

*checks profile pic of silverflame* Still hasnt still hasnt.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Aww... It's too small =(

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Yup. Still when someone looks at your profile to figure out the text, they will know.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Yeah, too small for the Pic, but you could go back to your original pic and then just copy/paste the card pic into your profile page, like folks do with a forum badge  :)

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Oooo Can I get a card too?

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

I dont think yours can be made into because it doesnt contain a animal.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

If you do that though BZ. Mention his pervertedness. :P

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

No! >:D Mention my awesome mind and lack of perverseness. We are brother in arms, let us unite! >:D

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Card name: creeper

+10 to stealth rolls

description: hey, that neighbour is getting undressed! Time to fetch my binoculars 

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

(All meant in good fun of course)

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Geh! No thanks, watching people undress is disgusting. I ain't no spy.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Your concious mind doesnt want to beleive it, but subconsiously you do it.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

That's BS right there! Subconscious cannot do that. >:C

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Havent you heard of Sleep Walking

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Funny thing, SLEEP WALKING = NOT BEING AWARE OF IT =/= SUBCONSCIOUS DOING STUPID STUFF

You're not the only one that can use caps and increase font size.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Well I didnt use caps and sleep walking is controlled by the subconsious.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

*Stares at his comment with a challenge considered face*

Yep, seems legit.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

^ Nope! Totally fake! I am innocent >:O

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

LOL!

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

I can copy atleast 5 posts that state otherwise bro. :/

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

And maybe a couple of PMs

<.<        >.>

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

>.> Hmm....

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Nope/

some_text

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

DAT ASIAN! cool

*Takes off Shades*

Seriously no offense.

Even More Cards...

10 years ago

Meh, I've seen better :/

Cards!!!

10 years ago

Oh my...

AlvinCard photo AlvinCard_zps804fac46.jpg

Cards!!!

10 years ago

XD HAHAHA! Hey, can you make one using DarkAlvinX11's profile picture?

Cards!!!

10 years ago

I'm done for now hehe - but I immagine things will get pretty crazy once Aman sees all this stuff  ^v^

Cards!!!

10 years ago

XP

Cards!!!

10 years ago

This Card fit Alvin alright.

Cards!!!

10 years ago

Glad to see your Avatar back - did you see this post I made up top somewhere? (you might have missed it)

>>>Yeah, too small for the Pic, but you could go back to your original pic and then just copy/paste the card pic into your profile page, like folks do with a forum badge  :)<<<

Cards!!!

10 years ago

Nice Idea :D

Cards!!!

10 years ago

Now everytime i see his profile pic I will think of this.

Cards!!!

10 years ago

Of course you will.

Cards!!!

10 years ago

So basically alvin so perverted that he makes everyone else a pervert by just looking at the thread he is in.

Cards!!!

10 years ago

In a nutshell, yeah..

Cards!!!

10 years ago

Or is someone else perverting Alvin's thoughts? some grand pervert/creeper who hides in the shadows, his video camera binoculars handy as ever.

Cards!!!

10 years ago

^

It's Drak alright..

Cards!!!

10 years ago

What? I refuse this!

Unlike Alvin I freely admit that I am slightly perverted, but I am no creeper madam!

Cards!!!

10 years ago

The lopsided grin, plus staring. Definately looking at soming that cannot be named.

10 years ago

I know for 100% certainaty that aman is a women. How do I know this? Because I am his son, as admitted by him in "chain reaction" and declared by me in my very first post.

10 years ago

Im posting here so alvin can see.

I definately did not use caps, and sleep walking is as far as I know controlled by subconcious.

10 years ago

I wonder what my card would be... I like sarcasm a lot but it kind of falls flat in a cpu

10 years ago

I'm a bit fearful to see what my card would be. lol 

10 years ago

Well, let's see...

FirePlayCard photo FireplayCard_zpsd93999a6.jpg

CARD CARD!

10 years ago

Hmm... this one doesn't seemed quite finished yet...

HugoCard photo HugoCard_zpsfb477716.jpg

Killa's Card! Ooh, Awe, Oh!!!

10 years ago

Wow, check this one out! Must be Killa's Card (though Aman may have stolen it already - that fiend! ...

KToasterCard photo KToastCard_zps2c60e142.jpg

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

TSK TSK TSK... Looks like Aman got banned Again...

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

I got banned?

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Well yeah, it was that whole "Kessle Run Parsec thing"...

It's the only explanation for you having ignored this thread that whole time devil

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Ha! Ninja Edit!

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

They keep banning you (because they know what a force of evil your mustache is), but you somehow manage to continue slinking back in.

(That is my working theory anyway)  ;)

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Well lets see. My poster would be a golem if my word worked. And my bio earth and minions!!!

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Ooh - what king of golem? Iron, Stone, Mulch, Fabric, Tartar sauce?

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Or school trip. That's always possible.

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

School Trip?!?

Likely story. And I suppose you all went somewhere and observed something and then came back?

Sounds dubious...

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Actually, the trip is still going on. I'll be back in full force tommorow, currently I'm abusing hotel wifi. :P

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

OK, whenever you admit to abusing something, I know it's legit - so have fun and don't trash the place haha!

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Apparently, last year the school trashed the hotel so we had to find a new hotel to stay at. :P (Yep, don't mess with the Jews.)

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Funny... My school is also going on a trip, which started today, and ends late tomorrow.

Aman, what country do you live in?

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

US of A, NJ

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

New Jersey? Yuck...  :P

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Nah, my county is a an all right county. Better then Detroit at least. :P

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Gawd - anything is better than Detroit!  *shudder!

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

The suburbs are actually pretty nice though.

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Ah, nevermind then, wrong country.

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

You can be forgiven if you thought he was from Quebec. His French Jewish accent throws me off too.... devil

Aman Banned!!!

10 years ago

Was just a coincidence :p

Way Behind...

10 years ago

Wow - as of this post, I'm 47 posts ahead of you in this thread hehe... (And that's counting the other account too) - you must be getting tired in your old age  ;)

Way Behind...

10 years ago

That's depressing. My spamming skills must be weakening.

Way Behind...

10 years ago

I'm going to go snooze early tonight - that might give you a small window to catch up hehe...

Way Behind...

10 years ago

Nite all!

*ZZZZZzzzz...

Way Behind...

10 years ago

He's going to spam the crap out of us tomorrow

Way Behind...

10 years ago

A stone golem with a warhammer.

Way Behind...

10 years ago

This one is pretty cool - no hammer though...

You could put it in your profile just using CTRL C / CTRL V in your Profile...

10 years ago

So I just read all of this. And I just have to say, this is the only place where I feel normal..... Kind of. I'm still crazy but at least I found somewhere everyone is just as crazy as I am. 

10 years ago

Yep everyone's a bit crazy.... Wanna hear my crazy life

10 years ago

I honestly don't know xD

10 years ago

So do I get a card? I found a proper profile pic and everything!

10 years ago

Hey, hey man you can't just j j jump in here and get a card.

10 years ago

Ha, two things wrong with that:

1. I'm a girl, not a man.
  2.  Didn't just jump in. I STARTED this thread. I just haven't been on recently because I got a computer ban that just got lifted today.

10 years ago

Anyway, isnt it strange that you started the last mustache thread too? You are the soirce of the chaos. Kill her, I say.

10 years ago

Hah, I use chaos, remember? That's where my power comes from. The only way to kill me is to have EVERYONE kiss an make up. And I don't see any mustache/penguin alliances anytime soon... So more power for me!

DESTROY AMY

10 years ago

You are trying to trick us. Who wants to join an temperory alliance to defeat her?

(You cannot) DESTROY AMY

10 years ago

HA! I CANNOT BE DESTROYED! MY VERY PRESENCE CAUSES CHAOS, AND THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE! ANYONE TRYING TO FIGHT ME ONLY CAUSES MORE CHAOS, THEREFORE POWERING ME EVEN MORE!

The most you can hope to do is kill my physical form, thus reducing me to my 'child' state. But even if you happen to succeed, I will grow to be like this once again (unless I am raised differently this time).

Besides, I can be an instrument for peace. If everyone did band against me, and the alliance did last after I was dead, think of the wonderful peace that would happen!

(You cannot) DESTROY AMY

10 years ago

And then when everyone was asleep, Amy super glued everyone's eyelids, nostrils and mouths shut, giggling like a demented school girl the entire time.

(You cannot) DESTROY AMY

10 years ago

No, because then they'd suffocate, and I would have to cause all the chaos myself.

... Anyway, enough distractions! I am holding your world hostage! I ask for only one thing... A card like what everyone else got!

(You cannot) DESTROY AMY

10 years ago

I'll have to rebuild your Card Amy.

It was sitting a little too close to EndMaster's Card, when EndMaster's Card ate the entire deck and spit out an small army of cardboard zombies. I'm still trying to get the last few of them out from under the bed with a broomstick...

(You cannot) DESTROY AMY

10 years ago

Well damn. Need any help with that? I've got some spartan lasers somewhere that could help.

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Ah, here it is...

Amy2Card photo Amy2Card_zps35664680.jpg

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Wheres endmaster's?

Card Talk...

10 years ago

This is the last I saw of it, before it crawled down the heater vent...

(I have no idea where it went or what it's doing right now...)

EndCard2 photo EndCard2_zps854e89dc.gif

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Well see this is the kind of go getter ambition that brings Berka yet another step closer to my trophy.

It is a cool card.

Card Talk...

10 years ago

I'm just going to duck-tape all the heater vents and hope that it will be satisfied eating the rats in my basement ...   ^v^

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Just feed it your minions. It's best it gets flesh.

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Pfffft, mine was better ( now if only I knew how to make those cards)

Card Talk...

10 years ago

>Power Point is King!<

Card Talk...

10 years ago

>pics art is king<

Its basically photoshop for android.

I can make cards myself.

*digs around his closet<

Aha

(Would have posted my card except with infinite power, but have to work on my new finally good game.)

Card Talk...

10 years ago

I look forward to seeing it (the game)  ^-^

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Yay! Now I don't feel so left out anymore...

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Name: death is all around you

Description: death is all around us, watching at us, observing, waiting- Edgar Allan Poe

He was right, I wait for you all  - Endmaster

Card Talk...

10 years ago

Not bad, but I was already posting before I saw this.

Besides, I don't think you can really 'contain' the essence of EndMaster in a card - thus it refused to be 'contained' and left. I think the whole eating the deck and creating card zombies thing was just some twisted idea of fun it must have had ...

Card?

10 years ago

What would my card look like?

Card?

10 years ago

I would do yours but I cant think of a funny phrase.

Card?

10 years ago

You're Ice Faction right Lexi?

Card?

10 years ago

Let me know and I'll see if I can find one in the Expansion Pack  ;)

Card?

10 years ago

I am  

Card?

10 years ago

See below  v

10 years ago

"We have to take over Dvarak, or like the puny apes like to call it, Earth" the thin, faceless cloaked otherling says in its distinctive deep growl.

"Get that frightful asassin to get rid of the London Mayor: he is the most strong willed leader those apes have. Mind control wont work on him. Hire him now," the green skinned, ogre looking otherling says in his snarling, commanding voice.

"Working on that, sir," one of the enslaved, handsome, slender elves stutters out.

"Our revenge will finally come, for the humans banished us from their world, we shall banish them to this unertheal plane Muahahaha" a female looking, short, ugly, mustached otherling says in her high pitched voice.

Guess who is which user. This is mostly the actual first page of my story. The third line is edited a bit.

10 years ago

You made Aman a female looking, short, ugly, mustached otherling with a high pitched voice?!?

... seems legit.   ;)

10 years ago

I just realized something, my card is messed up since I'm not with the Fire-faction even though I support it! That card must be from an older edition. 

I only obey the Snarl now... (And maybe Endmaster if he threatens to turn me into a pink-dress wearing zombie.)

Also the User is Amy, she seems the kind of person to impersonate Aman. Or perhaps Briar-Rose in disguise?

10 years ago

Well crap, Briar vanished about the time I got here, wonder what happened to her..

10 years ago

Briar disappeared around the time that newbie made that thread accusing me of being a liar and she enthusiastically agreed with him.

10 years ago

Which thread was that? Was I there for that, I don't remember it.

10 years ago

I wouldn't even dream of doing that to EndMaster..

10 years ago

Surprised you don't remember it Fireplay since you posted in it a few times.

Anyway here it is.

Clicky.

10 years ago

I remember that! Wonder why he made a big deal out of it...

I FOUND THE PENGUIN'S WEAKNESS!

10 years ago

Ah, now I remember; hat was the Dragon age thread. 

10 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=awoman

I think you are talking about her

10 years ago

Da fudge!? o.O

10 years ago

Her. The one mustached being who dared qustion my rule.

10 years ago

Past tense?

10 years ago

She exists in memories only.

10 years ago

Oh man, that was one messed up thread haha!

10 years ago

That sounds like a funny story.... Where is my card?!?!?

10 years ago

There's some sort of hold up in the production process...

I did find Lexi's card though -

LexiCard photo LexiCard_zps81ed2dd5.jpg

10 years ago

I love it! The wolf looks super buff stretched like that lol

10 years ago

Aaargh, the second one supposed to be a beutiful, slender, women, Oh and the elve is someone too.

Slender Elves?!?

10 years ago

Not sure who the slender assassin is... Swiftstryker?