Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

another anime avatar bothering Mizal

3 years ago
I have a question so I'm trying to make a story game but I don't know to get on the pages to write on them please text back! <3

3 years ago

First, request from your parents doctor records to see if whether or not you are retarded, or just perhaps a bit on the 'slow' side of things. Then return to this forum and tag @EndMaster three times for personal assistance from a site moderator.

3 years ago
ok

3 years ago
Chapter's and Pages > Click the blue icon that looks like a page

3 years ago

Chapters* and Pages

3 years ago
*Slapsters and Mages

3 years ago
Will you please get an avatar already?

3 years ago
Once you're in edit mode for the story:

1) Click the Chapters & Pages tab
2) click the blue icon next to the page
3) click inside the white box

I have no idea how you got as far as figuring out how to upload and select your avatar only to be baffled by the typing in the box part. Quite honestly I'm violently enraged by this thread and only keeping myself in check because you appear to be nine years old.

You may be about four or five years too young to be using this site, please proceed with caution. Pay attention to maturity ratings on anything you read, and I wouldn't suggest actually hitting the publish button on anything you write without getting feedback from it on the forum first. Once a story is out there in the wild it's open season for reviewers and you might be torn apart by jaguars or something before it winds up unpublished anyway.

@AestheticLlama @FemaleWolverine and @stargirl might be able to mentor you a little, but the smartest thing to do at your age is keep yourself scarce around the forum. Newbie accounts do tend to meet tragic ends here a lot, and it's always from posting when they should've lurked more.

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 2/4/2021 8:27:46 AM

I can absolutely help, being a kid myself. 
On the forums, I have some tips.

1) Keep questions at a minimum. Sometimes, the questions can be figured out yourself. However, if it's something like scripting or variables, then those are good questions to ask. Even how your storygame sounds can be a good question, too.

2) Laugh at jokes, don't get offended by them. Most of the jokes made here are sarcastic. I know, shocking. And I get that not everyone's humor is sarcasm. But you don't have to say "that was mean >:(" or "that joke wasn't funny at all" to someone just because their humor is different. 

3) If you're below the age of 10, I would recommend staying off the forums. Here in the forums, a lot of people use big boy words. Jokes aside, exposing younger people to curse words is not a good idea. The next thing you know, they're gonna start spewing those words everywhere.

That's all the tips I have. It's really short. :[

3 years ago
>implying kids dont use big dick words all day everyday

3 years ago

Well, you're not wrong. 

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 2/4/2021 8:27:37 AM

Just try to stay off the forums, and if you ignore this and are on the forums anyway, then don't post anything stupid, like the question you asked earlier. Also, you mentioned a storygame, which I would advise not publishing unless it has been looked over by someone else, and you are prepared for all kinds of comments, especially harsh ones. I would also recommend reading and rating lots of stories. The most important one is don't be a retard. Before you post anything, think about it first. Will it get you banned? Will Mizal get mad at you? Is it a stupid question that only a retard would ask? If the answer is yes to any of those questions , then don't post it. Sometimes the best thing to do is just lurk around and rate storygames. 

3 years ago

Before you post anything, think about it first. Will it get you banned? Will Mizal get mad at you? Is it a stupid question that only a retard would ask? If the answer is yes to any of those questions , then don't post it. Sometimes the best thing to do is just lurk around and rate storygames. 

Holy crap, this is some smart advice.

My anime avatar is nice in my opinion

3 years ago
I feel offended by the ''another anime avatar bothering Mizal'' but I figured out how to find the Chapters & pages so thanks for everyone's help, that was a lot of people texting back I expected about 2 people to text back.

3 years ago

Remember AL's second rule? That comes to play here. Did you even read it? No, of couse you didn't read it, and now you have probaby anoyed Mizal again. Just stay off the forums, you are digging your own grave, and it will only get worse from here. 

Another Retarded Anime Poster

3 years ago

Oh no, they feel offended.

the same anime avatar annoying mizal

3 years ago

I feel offended by the ''another anime avatar bothering Mizal''

*sigh*

Did you even read the post Star and I made?

3 years ago
You want people to read on a writing site?!? I am offhanded.

3 years ago

Oh no! I forgot that reading was bad! Especially on a writing website! I'm ashamed of myself. :(

3 years ago

At least you didn't mention the dreaded writing.

3 years ago

Writing sends shivers down my spine.

3 years ago
... I do not think you understand what a text is.

3 years ago
Oh wow, how did I miss that?