Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings comrades

one year ago
I enjoy reading gamebooks and choose-your-own adventure stories, and I recently had an idea for my own story and so I came here to try writing it!

A little about me:

I enjoy ancient history, mushroom hunting, comedy, calligraphy, good conversation, old horror stories, writing, tv, talking about my time spend in prison, and animals.

I suspect that this site is probably old and hopelessly moribund, with very few users left - but hopefully some of you are still here, and I’d love to get to know you!

Greetings comrades

one year ago

I'm guessing your time in prison is the reason why you aren't allowed around school zones. 

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Lol

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Ooooh it's Endmaster! I'm so honored!

I really liked that one you did about the nuclear Armageddon. I want to read the series of fantasy ones, but it's a big commitment so I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Some of them aren't really that long. It's only Eternal and Rogues that are pretty big. Most of them are under 100,000 words.

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Well that's a misunderstanding actually, you're only not allowed to "loiter near places where children frequent". School zones aren't specifically mentioned lol

Greetings comrades

one year ago

"I'm guessing your time in prison is the reason why you aren't allowed to loiter near places where children frequent" sounds overly retarded. But I can see why you would go with that.

Greetings comrades

one year ago
Yeah, there's no one here. No one here but us bots

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Wow, it's like I'm on Twitter talking about politics!

Greetings comrades

one year ago
Careful, you might get banned!

(Not really. Unless you're a moron, then, sorry)

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Why does this post read like that of a slightly more sophisticated (Russian?) spambot that specifically targets CYOA sites?

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Best compliment I've gotten in a long time, which is kind of sad.

I have a lot more personality when I'm able to use emojis. Why doesn't this site support them??

Greetings comrades

one year ago
See: your first post, last sentence.

Greetings comrades

one year ago

Good point.

Also, I just managed to add a profile picture! It's not super appropriate but it was the first one I found

Greetings comrades

one year ago

I’m glad you aren’t able to use emojis.

Greetings comrades

one year ago

I'll go back to using emoticons if have to :D

Greetings comrades

one year ago
Ah yes, a fellow madman :)

Greetings comrades

one year ago
.here time your enjoy you hope do I. site the to Welcome