Starting off at number 2 because the editor isn't a math person, potato pancakes look pretty good. Maybe they're like hash browns but less grated?
3. Potato hash - looks tasty. I like dishes that are as easy as throwing all of it in a hot pan and its done.
4. Potato gnocchi - I don't speak german, but these potatoes kind of look weird. It's apparently some sort of pasta but potato.
5. Baked potato wedges - hell yes.
6. Potatoes are great - some foreign casserole thing. Not a fan of the gooey texture.
7. Potato bread - na.
8. Fries - ye boi. gonna get me some fries on the way home.
9. Tater tots - I probably haven't had them since I was 13 or so, and it was either at school or at sonic. Both kind of suck. Maybe I need to try some better ones, but for now I prefer fries.
10. Roasted potatoes with herbs - aren't these baked potato wedges but smaller?
11. Mashed potatoes - I wish they were easier to make cause I can eat fuckloads of mash all day every day.
12. Garlic mashed potatoes - alright at least space out the same dish from itself. Is this list just going to repeat the same dishes?
13. Barf - no thank you.
14. Potato crocs - they look like hush puppies but less fried and more soft. I'd eat em.
15. Potato salad - thats just cole slaw with sour cream instead of mayo. Both 0/10 would not eat.
16. Potato salad but warm - bruh, its the garlic mash all over again.
17. Potato filling - their pic makes me hungry as fuck, looks spicy and shit. I'd definitely eat a fuckload of this stuff, burrito or not.
18. Potato soup - I'm not much of a soup person, I guess this soup looks fine.
19. Tater skins - I like mine with jalapenos and more meaty than cheesy but really any are good.
20. Chips - maybe I'll get some chips on the way home too.
21. Potato curry - thats just any curry with a potato mixed in. I bet the rest of this "article" is gonna be various dishes but with potato on them to make them potato dishes. Or maybe they'll say curry again.
22. Hasselback potatoes - a baked potato but sliced. I'll take two.
23. Potato waffles - The shape doesn't matter, it's a potato pancake.
24. Spanish omelet - its a omelet but with a potato mixed in.
25. baked potato - feel like this should've been earlier on the list. Super easy to make a few minutes in the microwave and boom - baked potato.
26. Potato pizza - ehhh idk. Maybe fries on pizza but a pizza made of potatoes? Not sure.
27. Potato leek soup - it's leek soup but with a potato in it
28. Sweet potato pie - surprised there weren't more sweet potatoes on the list. I don't like sweet potatoes though so I'll pass on this one.