Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

So the discord for Mara's Halloween contest has been going pretty well, but as with anything, there's always the risk of attracting faggots. And surprisingly, this was one from the IF forums, not CoG.

Anyway enjoy!

So far he's just being a regular unfun faggot, but we're sort of ignoring it. Then Sent posts something completely different than what's happening mainly between Malk and Angry and this happens:

What the fuck? He's attacking Sent for no goddamn reason. He wasn't getting on anyone's good side by being a pretentious faggot before, but now all bets are off.

Wait for it...

Up until now we figured the fucktard was some unfun boomer, but turned out to be even worse/amusing. Lol

Anyway, this had entered the endgame now.

And finally...

Fin.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
*applause*

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

"Late teens" lmao

Yeah the dude is 15. 

Also did he call us a video game community? I guess technically storygames are videogames but kinda strange to refer to us as a gaming community instead of a writing community. 

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Might just be me but the pics aren't showing. :(

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Weird. Though sometimes when you post pics, they don't show up for me.

I'm mostly using Discord to drag directly to the text box here since it's easier than using imgur.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Maybe it's a regional thing? Could always send me the link to the forum thread. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Can't, this all happened in the Spook Discord for Mara's Halloween contest.

You're actually still IN the CYS Discord, but you never show up. We usually just keep your corpse around and give it the appropriate themed names whenever we have a theme in there.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Oh, okay, I'll go see if I can find it. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
And that's all. No one else does anything with your corpse in there. No one.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
You don't need the server address since you're already in there. You just need to log into your account.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Okay, weirdness, but I've logged into discord and I can't find the CYS discord anywhere. Can somone please send me the link again? ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Yey! ... Now where's the Spook discord thingy? ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I must see the faggotry! ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
*logs in once, never speaks again*

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

There was no faggotry for me to lol at.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Wait... The pics are showing now... Hazzah! ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Shooting fish in a barrel. Thanks for sharing!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

"Late teens" bullshit. Since when is 6 years old considered late teens?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I know, right!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I mean the kid's screen name says it all. although it should be babyisosceles.....

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

But yeah I'm giving props to Corgi. He/she is freaking hilarious.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Since Muhammad married Aisha.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Nice read over lunch!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I never got to respond to this, but yeah the whole thing was really weird. The guy was informed that most of the people on the server were from ChooseYourStory when he arrived just a couple days before all this. Then out of the blue in the middle of an unrelated conversation he butts in with how dubious it looks. And the link he provides as an evidence of this dubiousness is...the thread about removing the School category. (Sure am fucking glad he didn't see Briar going on about the n'wahs...) But yes apparently it's a bad thing and evidence of being 12 years old for people who have known each other for years in a sErIoUs wRiTiNg cOmMuNiTy to joke around or express the slightest bit of familiarity. All the wisdom he gained in his sixteen years on this Earth taught him this. And of course there actually was a kid in that thread, since AL showed up for the last couple of posts. I was seriously confused what about that bothered him so much. (I mean I know we hate kids, but we have earned that right.) I wasn't aware that to be taken seriously as a site for stories you were supposed to be physically preventing people from reading them until they could provide proof of late teen-ness. Angry just a year or two ago would not have been allowed to read anything anywhere, so I wonder how he got into IF in the first place? Getting all passive aggressive over Malk's transparent baiting was pretty good proof he wasn't familiar with the internet outside of whatever age appropriate safe space he hangs out in though. Imagine someone telling you that you shouldn't be allowed to sell a text game unless you've served in the military, and now imagine thinking they're serious. Malk actually completely miscalibrated his jabs because he thought the guy was from CoG when he was actually from the intfiction boards, and it still was enough to get him to snap at Sentinel and then ragequit while bitching about 'videogame communities'. I love the beautiful spectrum of special people that is the internet. Oh, and there really is something going on with End's images. Discord is being weird again I guess, like half of them are broken now for me when they were working before, and even just trying to use the URL by itself isn't working. I'll grab my own screenshots and rehost on imgur, but not tonight. However, you may have this one: Quite tragic really that we've lost contact with this venerable visionary before this project could be made reality. He's actually got a game in the IFComp right now, and it was on a list that he knew two of us on the server were planning to write sizeable reviews for. I probably won't get to any of these until November but I'll be sure to let you guys know how that one goes.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Dear God, I should've asked this guy to collab on my shitty romance novel. :p

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

The images are showing up for me and haven't disappeared at all. Weird.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Annnnd now they're all working for me. On mobile. I'll have to check later if the broken ones are still broken on desktop or if that was a discord server having a weird glitch.

In other news, I seem to have unintentionally made another IF person angry.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Ooh! Screenshots plz. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Here you go.

The funny thing is Mother's post got flagged before Mizal's eventually got flagged. Later on Mother's post was deleted altogether and then she got her rough and tumblerina gang to flag another one of Mizal's posts. (But not deleted)

The IF forums are prone to the flagging over the slightest things as the CoG ones are, which makes sense considering Fagubitch molded them in the same image when he showed up over there years ago.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Yeah, Briar will be disappointed but there wasn't even much to show. My post wasn't even directed at her or at anyone specific and she just went straight to that. Although, interesting to note that she was shaking so hard she clicked the reply button to somebody else's post.

Not even 'leave this thread that's not even my thread for....because I said so', but no, the entire forum lol. I guess she's at least not randomly a bitch by half measures. Funny thing was before this she was liking a lot of my posts in another thread, and now she's getting people to flag them.

She has some acid trip looking game in the IFComp that she clearly thinks is profound, and a site full of further incomprehensible self absorbed rambling about it and herself. I wasn't going to play it because it looked like I'd hate it (and despite being a text game takes up a gig or something ridiculous because of her bad coding) but now I'll just give it the rating I think it deserves. If she thought somebody wouldn't be that petty just because she singled them out, well, she is sorely mistaken, and she's the only one with any kind of stakes here in this thing she started.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Looks like your other post that got flagged by "mom", got unflagged. Not sure if this was before or after your edit.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
After, actually. Huh. I wonder if that was a clerical error.

I will say that even though the community itself is eye rollingly self important and terminally unfun, the intfiction forum on the whole has better mods and a bit more freedom than CoG, for whatever that's worth. (CoG being CoG, maybe not that much...)

Flagging is just a dumb thing the Discourse software adds, it's the 'this person disagreed with me and I am upset' button and since it spams mods with notifications I don't think they appreciate it being abused either.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I must say mizal, I am extremely impressed by your ability to get people to hate you by doing literally nothing. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
It's a power I've always had. Both a blessing, and a curse.

Will made a great post once about my unique ability to 'drive people who were halfway crazy all the way there'. I had the exact quote in my profile at one point, wish I'd saved it.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Works especially well on noobs that you are selflessly trying to help. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
The noobs I can at least explain. Some kid shows up and starts shitting on the carpet, I try suggesting it's safer to go into the bathroom instead, and then suddenly they're dead. And because they think the robed guy suddenly standing there behind them with the scythe is just Death, the fifteen or sixteen copies of their confused ghost wants to blame me.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I wonder what happens when actual Death shows up. Does he think that End is the new intern and let him handle it?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Oh, and since people are reading this thread, I'll just move the link to the IFComp voting from my own thread that you're all collectively ignoring to over here instead.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

More IF forum fun.

Seems like a pretty reasonable comment honestly. Though here comes the mod finger waggling!

Glad to see the CoGite indoctrination of the IForums has completely buttfucked everyone in charge to be obediant cucks. Lol.

However this is the best part.

Mizal's obvious sarcasm was good enough on its own, but those 2 likes you see down there? One of them was from the mod that just scolded her. He obvious took this post at face value because DOESN'T GET JOKES.

Anyway not everyone over there is a complete faggot, one other member who liked Mizal's original post came forth to defend it.

So there you have it, another dyslexic explaining why it's no excuse for being a retard. If only more retards took similar advice.

This guy also assumed Mizal's gender by calling her a "he", but that's perfectly understandable.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I still need to make an L shape with my finger and thumb to tell my left from right... Oh spell-checker, where would I be without you? <3

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Dyslexics: well known for their dislike of periods and capitalization. Things that help separate sentences into manageable portions are actually bad!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
And now another dyslexic showed up in the thread to say 'hey wait a minute'.

@Simplesabley HAS NOT EVEN BOTHERED to log into the site in a couple of weeks, but she did see the thread in the discord and call the OP all the expected names as well.

The dude might have gotten some mileage falling back on complaining about the meeeeeaaaan bullies, but he really made a mistake trying to play the dyslexic card. (Especially when nothing in his posts points to that being the actual case. The savage attacks on the English language are not what dyslexia causes, but they are what we see too often in the noob section here...) Dyslexia is just too common, there's too many SECRET DYSLEXICS in any community ready to leap out of the bushes and call the bluff. If the OP were not a fourteen years old retard perhaps he would've have the wisdom to realize this.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

So here's a source of amusement from the latest in IFaggotry!

I usually don't even check the IF forums since they're typically so dull most of the time. Hell, I'd rather read the latest in CoGite drama thread of someone using the wrong pronoun.

Well I decided to scan the forums and lo and behold there was an interesting thread for once! I figured when I'd get time, I'd give my input on the subject.

Finally got around to it and I get this when I try to log in...

1000 YEARS!

What's really funny about all this is they did this without confronting me or anything else. I guess sneaking around in the night to assassinate me while I wasn't looking was their best shot. Can't say I blame them.

And who the hell is threating and calling for harassment? Nobody. I certainly haven't (and nobody else has either) called for "YEAH GO TROLL THE SITE! GO HARASS THIS FUCKTARD!"

I mean seriously, they're THAT threatened by a few insults made on a niche forum? I'd say this lowers my opinion of them even more, but honestly it wasn't high enough to begin with.

If I had to guess, I imagine it might have been Angryisoscles pissing and moaning about his fee fees, when he was the one who started the shit in the first place. Of course it could have been anyone since they're all pretty much a bunch of femboy faggots ever since Dan castrated the forums over there.

Oh and I checked and found this too.

Not sure why they banned Mizal, since she actually contributed over there, but hey, I don't really dwell on the deficient mental processes of the lesser born.

In any case, it's just one more lol to add to the list.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
At least we know they're avid readers of the highschool newspaper.

I'm trying to see if there's any info available for my account over there, but I can't remember my password right off. Haven't even logged in in at least three weeks.

Not a huge loss, it was a forum I only visited like once a year when it briefly got interesting, but it's kind of the nexus of the IFComp which makes things a bit annoying since I had plans for that next year and in trying to whip some of you guys into entering too. I'd already talked with MHD about commissioning cover art for the worthy.

But yeah, their forum environment is genuinely more stifling than CoG at this point, and that's saying something.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

"I mean seriously, they're THAT threatened by a few insults made on a niche forum?"

They are threatened by the concept of a main character with a set gender, you really think they would be fine with you poking fun at them?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
This is the intfic forum we're talking about, not CoG. On CoG, some mod messed with End's account just slightly in a passive aggressive manner the time somebody whined to them about screenshots taken within a public discord, and that was it. After that they washed their hands of off site drama and acted like a real business for once.

But as for intfic, I can't help notice none of the things in the ban reason ever happened. Harassment would imply we were contacting them to bother them in some way instead of going 'lol' at something that said in a public forum.

In angry's case, he joined my discord, pitched a weird fit I'm still confused by and insulted Sent before ragequitting of his own volition.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Oh, and on my side of this, the funny thing is that Hanon, one of the Intfic mods, is in one of my IF servers and never communicated there was any kind of a problem with whatever it was that made somebody cry three or however many weeks ago.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I'm kind of hoping it's Dan that handed the bans out tbh, that would at least spice up the sad remnants of our blood feud which kinda means less and less every day when we're hanging out with assorted CoGites on the regular and I see one logged in right now (hi @Wannabe_Human), rather than some rando having decided to just up and aggro an entire IF community for no real reason.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Not sure if Dan is an admin or mod over there. I think he just whispered a bunch of poison in their ears and they cucked their own forums based on his suggestions.

I guess he could have still advised the bannings though.

Could have been Mathbrush since he's the big shot over there and he got pissy with you over that other retard.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Mathbrush sent me an apology and seems too generally nice about things. Suspiciously nice, really. It's sort of like the way we always knew Will had to be out strangling hookers when the moon was full.

I'm thinking it might've been that Mother what's their name person. She didn't seem very stable.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Holy shit, you're still around.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
MotherTAV whined so hard at Hanon he made an entire new rule just to get at CYS.

We’re primarily concerned with real-world threats, egregious examples of hate speech, and targeted campaigns of harassment directed against our forum members and any member of the IF Community, past or present.

Of course anyone can read the thread and see that none of that remotely happened, but the gold here is how a precedent has been established . Anyone being mean to or about anyone who has ever remotely been involved in the vague "community" of people who write IF can be banned if someone complains enough. And all of the possibilities of the tear-stained future there are well worth losing an account I only used a couple of weeks during one month of the year.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
... I guess that "Lol fag" is now considered a threat?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Also WTF are they going on about with the doxing stuff?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Probably just covering their bases with other stuff they might want to potentially ban for. It's interesting to me though because even CoG had the sense to completely wash their hands of having anything to do with off-site nannying. It's just unenforceable and they had to leave their authors to run all their personal discord fiefdoms unaided.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Curious whether MotherTAV got punished at all for spam flagging a whole bunch of inoffensive posts because she didn't like the person who was posting them, and going around giving 1 star ratings to a bunch of games she never played just because she doesn't like the website that the games were made on. I mean fuck, she even went after Berka and Will. Have either of those guys ever said a mean word to anyone ever?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

So apparently someone going by the name "OV" rated all CYS stories 1 star on the IFDB on October 12th.

I thought at first it was just me, because y'know I'm so good at making enemies, but nope even folks like AppDude, Berka, Bill, Briar, Sabley, and Will and got hit by this fucktard.

In any case, our infamy grows. Lol.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
That person is an obvious alt since they made the account just for that. And fascinatingly, the date lines up with when MotherTAV or whatever their name was randomly attacked me on their forum and flagging my posts.

I guess we can add another unhinged tranny to our Rogues' Gallery now lmao.

Here's their game btw if anyone wishes to rate it. But only after playing and making an honest assessment of its quality. Naturally. (If you can even get it to work, because the UI is pretty broken. And obnoxious music warning btw, don't attempt at work.)

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Lol well it looks like they're ones doing the "campaign of off site harassment and threats" then.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Took a look at the game. Honestly, not really worth giving a 1 star revenge rating to. Even if it had a whole bunch of genuine reviews, it'd probably be sitting snugly somewhere between a 2 and a 3.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Yeah it's uh, not a good game. Besides the issues with actually playing, the author is only capable of writing like she's on a 24/7 acid trip and is one of those people that confuses bring obtuse and up their own ass with being *literary*. Everything she does is like this, even her site when she's just rambling about herself. It becomes played out and tiresome pretty quickly. I guess some might find it deep, but no one will ever be as impressed by the author as the author is with herself.

Added all that to my actual review just now so it wouldn't be just 'lol it sucks.' I continue to have the moral high ground in this one sided war that I didn't even notice was happening for an entire month.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I do like that the only other review for her game is just, "Christ" :p

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
OMG, TurnipBandit rated it! I've been wondering where he's been. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

May not be worth a rating bomb but hey, I got time.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Okay, so now it looks like the ratings have all been removed? Can't really tell whether she did it as an ass covering thing (if it's even possible to remove ratings you give) or if some mod there got wind of it.

I'm curious if the account is still there, anyone know how to make this O symbol to access it?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
LMFAO! I love how she went after Kiel's game to hurt our feeling's. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Okay, so I'm talking to Hanon now, and apparently somewhere in this thread I'm advocating for someone's execution. And that was enough to get me banned, and Endmaster too for some reason.

I don't remember doing this, and I couldn't find the post right off, but I'm skimming on mobile. Anybody else see it?

He's claiming they sent me a DM about it, with a screenshot, which I of course can't access to verify because I'm banned.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
The closest thing I can see is klam saying "I kind of hope you die" ... Is that literally it? Because you happened to be in the same discord as him when he said it?

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Wow, somehow I knew everything was his fault.

@hetero_malk

i hope you die

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
There! There's the post where you're advocating for someone's execution! ... I mean, I don't think anyone can blame you, since it's malk, but still. :p

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
It's quite an incredible stretch, but you did post this:

The noobs I can at least explain. Some kid shows up and starts shitting on the carpet, I try suggesting it's safer to go into the bathroom instead, and then suddenly they're dead. And because they think the robed guy suddenly standing there behind them with the scythe is just Death, the fifteen or sixteen copies of their confused ghost wants to blame me.

ANGRY IFaggotry

3 years ago
Good find, maybe that really is it. If the person is reading out of context, not very good at reading, and looking for an excuse I suppose.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Don't suppose you could ask him to send you the screenshot directly, or is it a case of, "I definitely, totally sent a screenshot to the account that you can no longer access, but I cannot possibly send a screenshot to anything that you can access because... Uhh... Reasons?"

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Well, replace the last bit with *vanishes* immediately afterwards. He's still on the IF server though so maybe he'll log back in in a month or three and give more terse responses that don't contain any useful info.

But really, it's obvious what's going on here. Cystia has grown a bit too complacent, and a neighboring kingdom, in an act of aggression with only the flimsiest of excuses assassinated your leaders, nothing less than a declaration of total war.

What they didn't realize is that people die all the time around here and then get better. One of the perks of being ruled by an immortal necromancer.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Owh! I wonder if this will become another chapter in the history of CYStia. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I'm collecting pics of crusading paladins as we speak, but it's hard to format things on my phone. :(

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I look forward to the lols. ^_^

(Also, I wonder if taking screenshots of people's messages on discord is what they consider "doxing")

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I'll update the CYS history thread, along with the 2 minutes hate thread when I get the chance.

Gotta love Hanon's mealy mouthed faggotry since he never contacted me at all and knows damn well there was NO call for anyone's execution.

And anyone who read ANYTHING that way saw it in their own mind which makes them a fucktard on top of being a whining faggot.

For a group that claims to be writers they certainly can't read for shit and like to stifle creativity so everyone is as dull as they are.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Well, not really much of a loss since nobody ever seems to post there anyway. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Hell I only had 7 posts over there total and only 2 of those were from this year.

So getting banned for 1000 years really doesn't mean much other than I get to add new lore to the CYS history scrolls and even more mockery of the IFaggots given they brought all this on themselves.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Nothing about his explanation made any sense. it's not the forum itself but the randomness and stupidity of this I'm stuck on. Either they banned both of us because of something Malk said in the discord, or they banned you because Briar and I were joking about alt spammers and they stretched that like their mom's yoga pants to pretend it was about IRL death threats?

If it was just that they were mad about the fag word or they wanted MotherTAV to stop whining, that would at least have some kind of logical consistency behind it.

It's true I only can post on that forum about two weeks out of a year before I'm too bored and disgusted to continue. But I've been the lone cheerleader for parser IF and for participating in the IFComp voting around here for years. I expected everyone here to continue being apathetic and worthless (except for rare moments like that time people started spontaneously writing Skybreak fanfic), but CYS itself, our entire community getting the middle finger from these people feels exactly like when I waste so much of my time trying to integrate an awkward noob, and then it turns out to be Ficsean or Shouja or Serpent.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Well, considering MotherTAV was going around spam flagging a bunch of innocent posts and then 1 star rating games she never read just because they came from CYS, you'd think it would've been easier to just ban her. That would stop the whining and get rid of a legitimate problem causer at the same time. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
That might be considered politically complicated since she has an entry in the IFComp this year. But hell if I know how things work over there, I barely read anything.

Still yet to see a decent community using the Discourse forum software tbh.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Malk's comment was to AngryIncel, so I figured he bitched too.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

... Oh God. Oh, dear actual God. Okay, so I checked out the Mother TAV lady you were talking about to see if anything actually happened after all the shit she's been stirring and... Dear, sweet actual God. This woman's profile. O.O

"I was sent forth from Source and I have come to those who reflect upon me. I have been found among those who seek my name. Look upon me, you who think on me; you listeners, hear me. You who are waiting for me, take me into yourselves. Enter your closets, pray, know my word. Do not banish me from your sight. Do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing. For I am the first and the last, honored and scorned, whore and holy one, wife and virgin, mother and Daughter, crab and net, lung and cancer. I am the members and the particles of my mother and Asteria before her. I am the barren one; many are my sons.

I am she whose wedding is great; I have not taken a husband. I am the flower who bears neither fruit nor pollen. I am fallow and salted, and strange flowers burst forth from my loins. I am the solace of my labor. I am the bride and groom yet I am begot of my husband and father. I am the mother of my father, the sister of my husband, and he is my offspring. I am the handmaid of Rex Mundi who prepared me. I am the ruler of his offspring, daughter of the child, father of the man.

Father is my offspring in good time; my power is from him. I am the staff of his power in his youth. He is the rod of my old age. Whatever he wills shall happen; whatever I desire will be. I am incomprehensible silence. I am the idea whose remembrance is unending, voice whose tone is manifold, sound which echoes forever, word whose sign is infinite, the utterance of my own name, that which is and that which has not yet come to be, beginning and end, ? and O, ? and ? ,?? and ??, older than time, harder than mountains, lighter than air, frailer than dew, thunderclap of intellect, bolt setting afire the garden.

Watch the flames of my perfect mind."

Bloody hell, I thought you guys were exaggerating, but you didn't even scratch the surface. This woman literally thinks she's Jesus! Fuck me! If you looked "pretentious" up in a dictionary. Honestly, this lady should be a cult leader or something. I've never seen so many words trying to say so much while actually saying so little.

Kind of wants me to edit my profile so that all the gullible pre-teens think I'm artsy and deep. "I am she who is. I once was not, and yet I am. I was born. I live. I shall die. I am the breather of air. The speaker of words. The thinker of thoughts. The eater of food. The taker of shits. The sleeper of many hours. Of blood and bones and gross squishy organs am I formed. I type words. I am words. Words are words." ... I'm a genius!

Seriously though, I really hope that this is just a case of R/IAm14AndThisIsDeep, where this person is super young and one day they'll look back on all the stuff they wrote and fondly cringe while their friends roast the shit out of them. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

... Just looking back and realized the, "I am the sister of my husband" part... Many lulz. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Turns out Mother TAV changed her name to "Null" and deleted her bio... Well now I feel bad. :(

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Lol, fag.

And in other news all of those 1 star ratings by MotherTav...I mean OV? They're all gone, our stories have been rightfully vidicated!

A great victory has been won this day!

EDIT: Bah, I'm late. Mizal already mentioned the firebomb ratings being removed. Well still a victory anyway.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
She sees a few people goofing around on in their own home, goes off without a word and commits an act of open and obvious aggression against the entire neighborhood, specifically tagging me on the other forum at the same time to be extra double sure that I know she hates me. Then whines to the mods and gets us banned so that's she's free of any chance of text to text confrontation.

....then when discovered, freaks out like it was unexpected somehow and flees in the middle of the night, again without ever saying a word. Like what the hell, don't take the first twenty seven shots if you can't handle it at all when someone finally notices and returns one.

Just makes no goddamn sense. That is not a the thought process of a rational human.

That's right, you heard it here first folks. Our enemies aren't even human.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Well, when you put it like that, I feel less bad. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Not human??? Oh no!

Mizal I'm scared! What even are they, do they have scary teeth? What should I do??

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Yes, they've got fangs, razor sharp ones. Massive paws, killer claws for the feast.

But just sit tight and don't wander too far into the woods, orders will be distributed soon.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

LET'S KILL THE BEAST!!

....I'm terribly disgusted, saddened, shocked, horrified, "triggered" I guess, and all those other words the internet likes to overuse for trivial things until they have no meaning--to realize that Disney was calling for the execution of IF authors even back in the 90s.

My childhood: destroyed.

The song is in my head now, by the way. One might say it's harassing me.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
But the song is awesome! ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I really shouldn't have done this, because it's in my head now too.

This means I'll start bingeing Disney villain songs soon, which will lead to all Disney songs, which will inevitably put me on THAT song from Mulan, and then all is lost.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Let's get down to business,

To binge Disney songs!

Should I watch Hellfire?

Or perhaps Gaston?

Be Prepared is pretty epic,

Poor Unfortunate Souls was cool!

I guess I will have to watch them all!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
If Hanon ever starts banning people for making fun of *future* IF authors, than Disney is screwed!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I liked the part where she was her father's mother and the sister and mother of her husband. The rest was a bit weird.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Where even is this other forum? I'm ready to heroically lay down my life to avenge our gods!

VALHALLA!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
It's at intfiction.org, but there's no point in making an account that will just be banned.

If you make an IFDB account instead you can help rate the CYS games there, they've been neglected a long time. We'll probably work out some system to award points for that as more are uploaded, we've got to get the outposts back in shape before they're overrun by another barbarian.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
New information has come to light, stay tuned.

I do have to say it makes an intfiction mod look like a disingenuous faggot.

...oh wait I guess that's not anything new after all.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
*Grabs popcorn* ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Damn, got sidetracked doing something for my aunt and I missed Briar's bed time and let her popcorn get cold :(

Well I'm tired now so to keep it short, we were finally able to acquire the oh so damning screenshot:

So it wasn't anything in the thread at all, which obviously is a detail it would have been useful to have cleared up before.

Now it's funny to imagine the entire shadowy cabal of Intfiction mods, presumably all educated people who are into games where you use your brain to read words and figure them out, having a meeting where they all stared gravely at this one screenshot and concluded that yes, this was a 1000% serious call for the DEATH of some weirdo Twine author that afaik hasn't even been around in years.

(If any of them thought context was important, it was End asking about IF people on a wikipedia page, that was bookended immediately before and after by conversations about his Walgreens gift card and us wondering why that Worldy noob was sending us all weird PMs.)

Besides that, there's this:

1000 year exile over referencing a meme. Sorry but I'm not going to go with, "Delicious! Finally some good fucking food!" when the subject is someone's disgusting slime fetish. (Although I'm sure @ISentinelPenguinI is the only one who fully understands just HOW disgusting it is...)

But, the thing is, if we're supposed to believe this screenshot was the smoking gun, the timing is a little weird.

Those posts were made on October 14th, also the day the mod, Hanon, just happened to join the server. You can see the screenshot was taken on the same day.

And yet the ratings bombings on IFDB and other odd comings and goings of strangers in both the CYS server and my Adrift/general IF server happened on October 12th. (one of those people "gifted" us with that duplicating writersteve bot you all got such amusement from.)

So it's just like, really obvious there's more to this.

But not too much more. They banned us because somebody whined, and that could've been the end of it on their side but for the lols, but because they're big backpedaling fagoos by nature they're scrambling to justify it, and nothing they come up with holds up to even the most casual scrutiny. All that's changed is that it now is even more obvious that obvious spy was spying, but now also lying too.

Hanon is still sitting around in my IF server btw, and if he's seriously trying for some form of diplomacy, he keeps rolling ones.

And now I must sleep.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Sometimes there's slime enemas and they clean your holes by absorbing the stuff.

Of course, that's one of the rarer instances, most people just like them due to the fact that they come in many smells, flavors, and have no concept of orifice-related consent or the fact that the things they're engulfing need to breathe.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Having to actually look up that meme to post it instead of just referencing Jihadi Coins' references has led me down a rabbithole of wonder and delight btw. MEMRI TV reddits are full of so much gold.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Slime fetish? ... That's a thing? I mean I thought I'd heard of all the things by now, but seriously, that's a thing? God, the whole kids slime toy fad seems so much more disturbing now... Especially these fucking unicorns! >.<

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Just do an image search for slime girls.

Or better yet, don't.

And those unicorn things are unnerving, wtf.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

They have a song. >.<

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

So what I've gathered from all this is Hanon's basically white knighting slime tranny for fear of backlash of the perpetually triggered IF Community.

Combined with his mealy mouthed excuses, obvious lies, outright avoidance of the conflict and back peddling that he basically started in the first place and he's proven to just be an all round mega faggot.

At this point I'm just wondering what the hell is it with all these people that have a "problem" with us that they choose to hide and snitch bitch to the "management" like a Karen, and then said management proves to be just as lacking in the testicular fortitude department. Guess it must be all the estrogen shots to the ass.

In any case in the vein of Pedo Mod Kiel, Con Mod Seth, Fagubitch, Cuckson, Suicidal Sammy, Meltdown Penguins, and the many other degenerates that have stood against us, Hanon's just another jabbering whiny faggot in a long list of them.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I feel slightly bad because he seems to be TRYING to be diplomatic, it's just about a month late and he's not very good at it. (But of course by now, me feeling bad for people is recognized by most as a red flag that they're actually irredeemably terrible....)

When someone like Serpent or Ficsean are recognized as so vile they're cast from our presence forever I'm never like 'hey, I know I wanted them gone, but I think now I'll go hang out on their server and dodge the issue and then make excuses so they still like us' though. That's the part that confuses me.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
You want to know what confuses me... How the hell did the whole slime fetish thing get brought up anyway? Did it just come up in casual conversation? (To be fair, I do remember on a random forum once, some guy I'd barely talked to sent me a picture of a big boobed lizard woman and asked if I thought it was sexy.) >.<

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Those people are the worst

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I mean, she was pretty thicc, but for me it's anthropomorphic wolves or nothing. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
I want to say something so badly here...

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

So basically Fagon just droned on about a bunch of bullshit about freedom of speech, used an analogy that didn't even apply to the situation, and decided to continue being a faggot that has no backbone.

Here's some snippets. I'll add commentary.

Well hey, you COULD always actually stick to the policy of not "policing" the internet by not giving into whining faggots exclaiming  "OH NOES YOUR SILENCE IS VIOLENCE!"

No, silence is silence. Violence is fucking violence. Read a damn dictionary if you're having problems understanding these concepts.

Hey guess what, we don't have a snowflake problem here.

You know why?

Because we execute them all! LOL!

And don't give me that tired old bullshit of "civility" either. I've seen your brand of it on a shitload of forums before and all it amounts to is a bunch of passive aggressive faggotry and nobody is actually "civil" so much as they're just walking on egg shells all the damn time to avoid getting banned while at the same time trying to figure out new ways of being a complete cunt without technically breaking the rules.

Blah blah blah blah, apparently me and Mizal are head of ISIS now.

For fuck's sake, I'm wondering if ANY of the IFaggots can actually READ or use common fucking sense over there.

First of all nobody advocated any executions. Anyone reading an off hand comment in such a way is either being a massively triggered faggot and/or a fucktard to the Nth Degree. Either one wouldn't surprise me at this point.

"My wife forgot to get me a present for my birthday! I'll KILL her!"

Yeah, because whenever someone says anything like that, that's EXACTLY how literal they mean it.

The "Yelling fire" analogy doesn't work either since nobody was doing that. If we'd gone in your forum and started calling for people to be beheaded then you might have a point, but you don't so you're just being a gibbering fuckhead.

And nope, nobody was say "Muh, free speech!" either. Because again, we weren't speaking in the IF Forum, we were speaking in our own discord. For someone that claims they don't want to police the internet, you're certainly fine with being a bunch of "friendly" fascists and doing it anyway.

Anyway, glad he spoke to Mizal, since he's apparently still too scared to even confront me directly and I wouldn't have known any of this. Lol.

To sum up, the IF Staff are a bunch of faggots who can get raped by elephants.

And yes, I'm TOTALLY advocating that. Lol.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Here's the full version for anyone who likes their faggots long and uncut.

And there's more just like that in my DMs, this dude really liked to use a lot of words to not say much of anything. For whatever reason it was the "well too bad Porpentine didn't tell comfortable enough to be in your discord!" part that made me giggle the most. It's like, bruh, we're talking about an author that's been MIA for years and abandoned her substanceless little Twine exercises for itch.io looking slime girl games. There's a LOT of reasons this person would not have been on the CYS discord to look at a wiki page with us, and either way I don't believe she'd have worked her way up into as nearly as much of a lather as Hanon (and allegedly others cowering in the shadows) was getting into on her behalf.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Oh and obviously, the chances of a month and a half old exchange buried in an obscure discord being seen by what used to be a very public and attention wanting game dev have just gone up from less than zero to slim but still possible. This was brought about entirely by the people making a show of overwrought handwringing about her hypothetical feelings.

Where the fuck was all this outrage and hard hitting investigative journalism from concerned outsiders when Tranny Mod Kiel was collecting teenagers to groom and threatening suicide if they ever left him, I wonder?

Anyway, besides the above, all this has brought about so far is getting actually active author MotherTAV to delete her forum profile and run the instant we realized what was going on. Didn't even have to lift a finger for that one, so I think this is what Endmaster calls WINNING!

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

"Without being aware whether the surrounding context proves it's the actual "joke" the purport it to be. People took the comments very seriously."

They did? ... Oh fuck, you guys! Did Corgi actually hunt down the slime fetish guy and kill them with soap? O.O

End of the day though, not really any loss being banned from the IF forums since nobody ever talks over there anyway. ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Yes, but we're going to kill them all anyway. I'm selling bottles of my bathwater as we speak to raise assassin money, which will leave me able to say I really did do it with soap.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

I'm also rounding up elephants for a very special assignment...

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
The problem with Hanon and everyone who argues that way:

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

That goddamn slime game...I fucking hate it.  I have nothing but hate for it and Hanon. Raw, unmitigated, fist-slamming kidney-punching heart-ripping aztec-sacraficing HATE. I sincerely hope the IDIOT who submitted the slime game is the same person as the ARROGANT **** who is Hanon, so I can focus it all on one massive hateful beam of hate rage and blast the shit out of that disgusting excuse for a waste of human potential.

That's also a joke by the way. An ancient one from a long time ago. The pernicious spies at IF won't get it.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Wait, wait, wait, wait.... There's a slime game? A SLIME FETISH GAME? OMG, link, link, link! ^_^

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago

Sent was channeling his 2014 self when CYS was involved in the Spring Thing contest and he hated some Hexagon game along with a reviewer named Peter Pears.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
It seems like Briar should have known this seeing how she was kinda there too.

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
Oh yeah, I remember that Hexagon game! ... So... There's no slime game? Well now I'm disappointed. :'(

Interactive FRICTION

3 years ago
inb4... oh wait, there's kids on this site. There's no way this could go in a poor direction...